Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I sent her a reply to her question on insta basically saying all of this ^^ instantly blocked 😂😂 first time I have ever been blocked by anyone. Can’t take the heat? Then duck off out the kitchen you bloody twit 😳😡😂
Yep if you weren’t licking her backside telling her she’s the best thing since sliced bread you need not contact her. She’s a twit!

Can’t believe it’s almost Thread 34.... she must be bleeping livid at us 15 dickheads sitting on Tattle “trolling” her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Another competition without an announcement of winners..
How does she get away with her shady buisness?

Reactions: 10
So I sent her a reply to her question on insta basically saying all of this ^^ instantly blocked 😂😂 first time I have ever been blocked by anyone. Can’t take the heat? Then duck off out the kitchen you bloody twit 😳😡😂
She can t see what is staring everyone in the face!! X

Reactions: 8
What?! She is actually advising her followers that they need to turn a light on?!!
This has got to be some sort of joke?! It must be?!!!
I know 🤣 she said she switch on the lights if you get up and it's still dark! As if this was a new concept. I couldn't watch anymore after that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The story of her dad playing on his phone... Lee was sitting there like a boyfriend just meeting the parents for the first time. So bloody awkward...

Daddy C “were playing a card game”
Lee “hahahaahhaahahhaa” *nervous look out the side of his eyes 👀 to see if Mr C notices him

bleeping lamp him Mr C!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I know 🤣 she said she switch on the lights if you get up and it's still dark! As if this was a new concept. I couldn't watch anymore after that.
Is she smoking crack?
I’m honestly baffled - I know she’s as thick as tit but does she honestly think people need to be prompted to turn a frigging light on?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The story of her dad playing on his phone... Lee was sitting there like a boyfriend just meeting the parents for the first time. So bloody awkward...

Lee “hahahaahhaahahhaa” *nervous look out the side of his eyes 👀 to see if Mr C notices him

bleeping lamp him Mr C!
Daddy C playing a card game ??? Sofiyah lands him right in it " he's playing on line pocker "
I get the feeling father doesn't think very much of Big boy Lee

Reactions: 7
On the flip side of what we all think here regarding the influencer trend and disclosure of gifts etc - this vlogger and journalist, along with those commenting on her latest post, has a very different take. They seem to believe they shouldn’t have to declare the freebies as journalists don’t have to ... erm how about everyone just becomes transparent? Because it’s not like these people are being gifted the odd small value token item here and there. It’s gifts/ products/ promotions worth thousands of pounds!

Anyway, the post and the comments are worth a read.
Completely agree! This really wound me up! And I've unfollowed Alice in scandiland after reading her comment on it!!! So they're blaming followers ("bore off Susan") for having to declare gifted items?!! The followers whose numbers enable the gifted items?!! And using misogyny as defence. Oh. My. God. It's the likes of Edgy Reb they want to blame- with her fictitious Truman-style life.

Reactions: 11
Completely agree! This really wound me up! And I've unfollowed Alice in scandiland after reading her comment on it!!! So they're blaming followers ("bore off Susan") for having to declare gifted items?!! The followers whose numbers enable the gifted items?!! And using misogyny as defence. Oh. My. God. It's the likes of Edgy Reb they want to blame- with her fictitious Truman-style life.
Where are the comments? On the Meldrums or Alice?

I'll tell meldrum how it goes in our houses...

1. Wake up at 6, unless the kids have woken us up before then!
2. Jump in shower for a mad wash of hair, dry off, scramble to find something clean and ironed for work
3. Run around like a banshee getting everyone dressed and screaming 200 times for the 6 year old to brush his teeth and find his shoes!
4. Run around some more getting bags and coats organised, realising you've forgotten the homework so think duck it I'll send it a day late
5. Shout again for kids to get shoes
6. Finally get out of the door an hour before work starts just to get the kids places in enough time
7. Throw baby into creche
8. Throw child into breakfast club at school
9. Finally arrive at work, realise you forgot to style your hair so blindly throw it in a bun and hope for the best
10. An hour later realise you haven't yet eaten or had a drink so mangle a pack of quavers you stole from the kids snack drawer, and a can of coke from the venting machine (who needs a hydrate mate and grinola anyway!)

Who has time to write a bleeping list in the mornings?????
Where are the comments? On the Meldrums or Alice?
On this persons last insta post. It’s quite mind boggling what they are all saying 😣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
On this persons last insta post. It’s quite mind boggling what they are all saying 😣
OMG!! 3ECC6088-7392-47F3-9E25-A6559BAC18A4.jpeg
That’s an unfollow from me Telford you wanker! What a thread of pampered entitled whinging comments!!! And she’s only got 5000 followers! What is going on 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

This is from a long while ago, not sure where Edgy first wrote it....

Now let's see what's changed..
1) I think you mean that you like free holidays and not ones that you have to actually pay for yourselves.
2) Researching... Now I think you mean that you actually can't be arsed researching anything, so you just wing it and mumble and mutter on talking a load of bollocks.
3) List writer...Maybe if you wrote a list of what to speak about on your vlogs, you would probably make more sense to your followers instead of forgetting what you're waffling on about and just spouting shite.
4) Challenge Embracer...So apart from pottering and mooching, what challenges have you actually undertaken? You are a homebird, so sitting at home isn't exactly challenging.
5) Flat Pack Furniture...You mean free ready built furniture that doesn't match.
6) You loathe cleaning...Yep, we gathered that, we've seen the state of your bedroom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

bleeping lamp him Mr C!
He is the ‘godfather’ and financier of this whole tit show though and Lee is basically unemployed...no doubt he does feel a bit squirmy! Rightly so!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“I am a University graduate” 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure Kazza and pops Cannon bought her way into Uni like all those famous folk did in America. She canna spell, has no grasp of the English language and how it is used in general and to be honest her degree is no longer relevant so it’s not worth the paper it’s written on.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.