Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who's thinking 'this is how it could have been'' about one another if they hadn't settled at such an early age... I'm figuring Lee more actually. He's loved it and had a blast this week literally running about free as he's out of the compound of inchmarlo. The guinea pigs have more freedom than that chavtastic Dad does...

Still waiting to see the basic but clean hotel rooms.... 😂 Opposite from home eh? Luxury postcode but tit tip interior...

It's a wonder that Pat's not up on a bloody table shrieking and shouting🙄🙄, trying to be cool.
Give the boy time, his a**hole must be twitching with excitement.... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still waiting to see the basic but clean hotel rooms.... 😂 Opposite from home eh? Luxury postcode but tit tip interior...
Oh there'll be a whole 6 minute vlog going up when she gets back home😂. She'll squeeze everything into it🙄, the restaurant, the rooms, the kids club, the flight there and back. You know how she takes such care and attention to detail in all her vlogs. I can't wait🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So vlog.... Basically an AD from the Meldrums? So why did they shut the Meldrums channel? What a couple of cockwombles;. Verruca trying to get P to say mamma or kiss her, all the time poor thing thinking... Who the duck are you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What the actual....?! I'm sorry but that bar seems completely inappropriate for kids. Why have they taken them there and why are people just randomly standing on tables 😂 I find it very odd. If that's your average too cool for school ski crowd then no thanks, I'd not be anywhere near it! If Neilson are such a family friendly place surely there is some kind of early evening kids entertainment or disco or something instead?! It looks like the resort is more geared toward the young traveller crowd like her sister rather than families. Do you think they got a choice of resort? I honestly can't see why Neilson would want to showcase this particular resort at all for young families. I feel like if the Meldrums did have the choice they only picked here because her sister had been and I often get the feeling Rebecca is envious of her sisters travel and lifestyle. Its like she has to do it all too.

Reactions: 25
Hi all! I am a new member and I’m so pleased that I have found this forum and that I’m not the only person who thinks Mrs Meldrum is an absolute joke. I haven’t managed to read all the messages so sorry if this has been said before but other than finding her a sneaky saleswoman I just cannot stand how she treats her youngest daughter. Doesn’t bother taking her to Disneyland but takes her skiing and shoves her in childcare all week. Then just watched tonight’s vlog... off to the gym she goes again then off out to lunch. And then surprise surprise sends poppy home!!! Why couldn’t you take her to spend some time with her older siblings. My daughter is the same age as poppy and she loves coming bowling with her family and older brother. She just wonders round and gives the odd ball a shove down the bowling Lane. It’s really not difficult!!! I’d hate to leave one of my kids out. And then they got stuck in the 4 o’clock traffic... popped in to see a friend and then got home to their youngest daughter at 6... now I’m not saying that they deserve some time off... all parents do. But I feel like they cannot get away from this child quick enough. Is this just me? Or am I being harsh?!! Well for what it’s worth I think poppy is absolutely gorgeous!!! Sorry for the massive rant. Although I do feel better getting this off my chest!
Exactly!! Bet they cant wait to shove her into nursery next. Poor coco pops xx

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It was me who asked about the rooms and what they were like .... was fascinating to see her reply 😀🤣🤣... I’m still waiting 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It just looks really wet and cold, they are supposed to be aspirational and influencers , they have just managed to make a free holiday a bit grim really. They still haven't really answered peoples questions about resort and food and rooms. Even the communual areas are very closed in shots so you can't really see what it is like, hopefully the vlog will show a bit more. They have been most animated about the snow plough and I don't feel they really have to sell that to us:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Makes me realise how much I hate the wet and cold. Give me a beach, beautiful clear water and sunshine any day of the week. You can keep your ski holidays. Definitely not my cup of tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It just looks really wet and cold, they are supposed to be aspirational and influencers , they have just managed to make a free holiday a bit grim really. They still haven't really answered peoples questions about resort and food and rooms. Even the communual areas are very closed in shots so you can't really see what it is like, hopefully the vlog will show a bit more. They have been most animated about the snow plough and I don't feel they really have to sell that to us:ROFLMAO:
Now now, to be fair to them, they have influenced me to never ever ever go on a neilson ski holiday....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I just can’t stand these 2 anymore. In my opinion their parenting choices are terrible and everything I DON’T want to be as a parent.

One of my best friends is infertile & IVF has taken over her life as well as destroyed her physical and mental health. She would give anything for the chance to have a baby and here are these 2, doing everything they can to spend as little time as possible with their’s.
Makes me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I wonder how many children are there at the resort this week. It will be interesting at ‘prize giving’ tomorrow if they show it. The other children certainly don’t appear to be in that nasty looking bar with all those tragic individuals worst of which are mr and mrs m....grow the fu*k up and take your kids back to the room.....oh I forgot, it’s so miserable you need to stay out until you can turn the lights off and sleep.....let me get the website up and book our family a Neilson holiday...actually no I think I’d rather be anywhere else. Good job Neilson, this one has been an absolute disaster of PR....

• Haha
So I wasn't super interested in skiing before, now it just looks super boring to me, am I alone?

And Reb, before you go on about anxiety on your return/when your viewership drops again, watch this. It describes real anxiety very well. Its not "oh someone somewhere said something mean, let's go all crocodile tears" its a real mental illness and it sucks
https://tattle.life/threads/19920/.php?story_fbid=2248392082076025&id=1783587785223126
Yip we must be due a dose of pityme veeeerrrrry soon. 👍

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Ha ha just seen the picture on Lee’s insta of them going it large at the apres ski. Looks like a cold and damp game of musical statues. This looks like the worst family holiday venue. Can’t wait to see the cells.

• Haha
At least she realises what the Harbour is called now it’s an improvement from when she called it “the place where they keep the boats”🙄 They must have been making their monthly pilgrimage to Aberdeen (the place they hate so much and think is grim) so they could claim their free meal and game of bowling then a trip down the Beach Boulevard retail park to spend their monthly freebie vouchers I’m assuming.

Reactions: 14
They seem a bit reluctant to show the bedrooms compared to normally being all too willing. This resort is clearly not that photogenic- about as photogenic as her chins’ I’d imagine! 😂

Oh and where has the drone been - do we have to wait for vlogs for that?? Some hasty, half hearted editing coming up and and some thrown together footage coming our way!! Can you contain your excitement??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell it looks bleak. It's like something out of an horror film. I bet the guards come round and lock everyone in their rooms at 10pm and then let everyone out at 8am the following morning to go down for an overcooked sausage and some cold beans😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
End of season weather. 😊
It's not surprising they got it free then, who the sodding hell wants to go to somewhere that's hardly got any snow at this time of year. I'm surprised they're not damaging the ski's racing downhill on a load of gravel😂😂😂. Probably more snow in Aviemore😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Bloody hell it looks bleak. It's like something out of an horror film. I bet the guards come round and lock everyone in their rooms at 10pm and then let everyone out at 8am the following morning to go down for an overcooked sausage and some cold beans😳
View attachment 11500
It certainly has a look of east germany/soviet russia architecture vibes in that pic.
Stilll no promised room footage slack cocunts maybe feeling bit squiffy in apres ski bar on stella.
Tonights vlog said he was having issues trying to use drone in france.
I expect you need a permit as french privacy laws are stricter.

Well they spectacularly missed their ad remit as they havent demonstrated its all all round family holiday with lots to do for all ages.
Shes done nothing age appropriate with poppy this week would have been kinder to leave her with lees mum.
Its odd in trying to prove what a great mum she is day 2 if dancing with toddler in unsuitable bar to bad music onky demonstrates what inappropriate parent choices shes made.
Why cant they accept they old grow gracefully and realise dragging kids to bar in evening is not really best suited to a family holiday.

As for the vlog i don't think they got 30% off i think whole meal was free maybe they were sent gift vouchers.
As they ordered loads of food including a starter for a toddler.
When its free they order tonnes and go large.
Dump poppy for least 4hours as they dident get home until 6.
Not sure if lee was mostly up with poppy so why was she saying they had a bad night.
Love way she chips off to gym and orders Florence to get dressed independently.
Wonder if bowling was free.
Bet lee wants to be gifted a lazy boy spa.
They went for a a mooch around the shops
Shes copying Charlotte Louise taylors style of editing.
Bless poppy won't perform when reb wants her to.
She kept looking at lee with her arms out and a please save me daddy look on her face.
More boring chat about gym and personal best. 65 ? How many budgies did she lift that day.
She seems very taken with the piggies .
Bubble gums her fave a performs for photos and cuddles.
Dident love the hair or outfit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.