Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have done such a terrible job at promoting a skiing holiday. There's normally so much more to do & see like amazing spas and restaurants etc that you can get the chair lift up to and then sledge down after your meal which is great for children.

I have never been skiing in France only Austria but I'm pretty sure most resorts must be pretty similar. My primary 7 ski holiday to Glenshee was more exciting and that was without a once in a lifetime trip in the piste basher.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They have done such a terrible job at promoting a skiing holiday. There's normally so much more to do & see like amazing spas and restaurants etc that you can get the chair lift up to and then sledge down after your meal which is great for children.

I have never been skiing in France only Austria but I'm pretty sure most resorts must be pretty similar. My primary 7 ski holiday to Glenshee was more exciting and that was without a once in a lifetime trip in the piste basher.
My eldest did Austria with school
She saw a ski show
Took coach short ride to a water park
Did something called snow tubing basically rubber tyre bit like sledging i guess but faster.
Ice skating.
She said there was a quiz night
Her school hired the whole hotel.
The food was traditional but nice.
They were not allowed in the saunas as all too young.

Next years she doing Italy.

They made the resort and the hotel seem so limited and basic.
Must be more than 1 bar in les deux alps.
They not shown us the playpark in detail
Dining room or bedrooms its odd.
Do We think neilson are monitoring their social media coverage right now.

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell that Neilson hotel really does look like a soviet prison camp. This is the view from our room when we went skiing last winter in gstadd Switzerland. Edgy would be so jealous (especially as it was a press trip - real press not edgy press). Of course she won’t see this gorgeous pic as she doesn’t read here 🤣
Michelin star restaurants, Elton John and leonardo dicaprio have suites, amazing skiing! How did edgy end up with such an awful trip if we managed to blag this?
It makes me laugh as she really does think she is some world traveller yet all she does is visit camps throughout Europe and eat tit fry ups 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Reb and her dance moves interacting with her kids for the camera nawww 👏 then the chavtastic husband by her side at apres ski, he’s been wailing and shouting all day 😆 I’d be mortified. Someone’s due their Ritalin I think!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else think some of her Channel mum "friends" have had a dig at her this week for their lack of family orientated holiday?
Kerry Whelpdale holiday vlog talking about how much they enjoy holidaying with their boys.
Katie Ellisons holiday is rammed with family pictures and talk of doing things together, appreciating family time and making memories with them
Emily Norris couldn't bear to go away without her kids
Lucy Jessica Carter admitted holiday at caravan type park was basic but the kids loved it and it was perfect for them.

And here's edgy Grabecca and her hobbit in the least Instagram-able location, looking miserable, with their kids punted off to childcare every day.

She may like to think she's a cut above the rest, other Insta mummies are showing her up, she looks like the poor relative compared to them. And far from inspiring, either as a traveller/adventurer or as a parent.

Is this what we're supposed to be jealous of? Please I can drink warm beer and eat crap fry ups while surrounded by grey skies and slushy snow any day of winter in Aberdeen.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Reb and her dance moves interacting with her kids for the camera nawww 👏 then the chavtastic husband by her side at apres ski, he’s been wailing and shouting all day 😆 I’d be mortified. Someone’s due their Ritalin

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Woooooo, check that, nice turn, are you loving it Fiyah?”
Safiyah: 😳 oh for the love of God will he leave me alone? Does he expect me to have a full on conversation with him while I’m skiing down a mountain?
“Look....there’s mummy and Florrie.....heeeellllllloooooooooo.....hellllloooooFlorrie....that’s it straight down dahhhhllliing, lovely.”

What a bellend. Poor Safiyah looks mortified already.

“Goooooo Floorrriieee!” 😜🤪😜🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Safiyah: 😳 oh for the love of God will he leave me alone? Does he expect me to have a full on conversation with him while I’m skiing down a mountain?
“Look....there’s mummy and Florrie.....heeeellllllloooooooooo.....hellllloooooFlorrie....that’s it straight down dahhhhllliing, lovely.”

Yep 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What the actual....?! I'm sorry but that bar seems completely inappropriate for kids. Why have they taken them there and why are people just randomly standing on tables 😂 I find it very odd. If that's your average too cool for school ski crowd then no thanks, I'd not be anywhere near it! If Neilson are such a family friendly place surely there is some kind of early evening kids entertainment or disco or something instead?! It looks like the resort is more geared toward the young traveller crowd like her sister rather than families. Do you think they got a choice of resort? I honestly can't see why Neilson would want to showcase this particular resort at all for young families. I feel like if the Meldrums did have the choice they only picked here because her sister had been and I often get the feeling Rebecca is envious of her sisters travel and lifestyle. Its like she has to do it all too.
The standing on tables dancing during apres ski is very common. The parties can get rather wild after a few Gleuhwein’s. Trying to walk whilst intoxicated in your ski boots is funny to watch 🤣. Usually they have the drag singer there too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pity Neilson didn’t do holidays in Ibiza. I can just imagine Lee on his wheels of steel playing live on his ones and twos in Ushuaia with a set of beats around his neck totally in the zone you know headphones on world off with him shouting “God is a DJ and life is ma wee family of four little Fiyah Darcie, everyones wee fave go Floooriee, little toerag feral P and not forgetting my boss woman quite literally and ma wee belting Yorkshire rose who’s thorns only prick me when I’m a belting bad boy Mrs M. WOOOHOOOO!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Uugggggghhhhh, just watched tonight’s vlog. Wow it’s so interesting and entertaining watching the pair of you sitting yawning.

And wtf does R look like these days?? You know your style has taken a serious hit when even your mum looks younger than you. It’s like she’s trying to channel Felicity Kendal from The Good Life. Maybe she thinks if she does that it’ll actually give her a good life....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Uugggggghhhhh, just watched tonight’s vlog. Wow it’s so interesting and entertaining watching the pair of you sitting yawning.

And wtf does R look like these days?? You know your style has taken a serious hit when even your mum looks younger than you. It’s like she’s trying to channel Felicity Kendal from The Good Life. Maybe she thinks if she does that it’ll actually give her a good life....
That’s who it is. Felicity Kendal. I knew she looked like someone on tv 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The apres ski looked tragic..."dance Poppy dance"...Poppy just looked bemused.And frozen.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I wonder who's thinking 'this is how it could have been'' about one another if they hadn't settled at such an early age... I'm figuring Lee more actually. He's loved it and had a blast this week literally running about free as he's out of the compound of inchmarlo. The guinea pigs have more freedom than that chavtastic Dad does...

Still waiting to see the basic but clean hotel rooms.... 😂 Opposite from home eh? Luxury postcode but tit tip interior...

Give the boy time, his a**hole must be twitching with excitement.... 🤣
I actually thought exactly the same. I know they love their kids but I bet they wished they had waited longer so they could have had some fun first. This type of holiday is definitely not for small children. Neilsons have done themselves no favours by sending them to make it look like a family holiday. That apres ski party was most definitely not for kids. Lee seems to be genuinely loving it. I reckon they both secretly wish they were single.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think some of her Channel mum "friends" have had a dig at her this week for their lack of family orientated holiday?
Kerry Whelpdale holiday vlog talking about how much they enjoy holidaying with their boys.
Katie Ellisons holiday is rammed with family pictures and talk of doing things together, appreciating family time and making memories with them
Emily Norris couldn't bear to go away without her kids
Lucy Jessica Carter admitted holiday at caravan type park was basic but the kids loved it and it was perfect for them.

And here's edgy Grabecca and her hobbit in the least Instagram-able location, looking miserable, with their kids punted off to childcare every day.

She may like to think she's a cut above the rest, other Insta mummies are showing her up, she looks like the poor relative compared to them. And far from inspiring, either as a traveller/adventurer or as a parent.

Is this what we're supposed to be jealous of? Please I can drink warm beer and eat crap fry ups while surrounded by grey skies and slushy snow any day of winter in Aberdeen.
I’m not sure they are trying to make her look bad - she does that all by herself - they are just documenting actual family holidays.

• Haha

It's just too much now. Shrieking every bloody nickname at his girls. Does he not hear himself? What a womble. 🙄

When is the journey home? Saturday?
Countdown to pity party begins. 🧭

🤔 Are we going to see the rooms?
🤔 Did they find S's swimming outfit?
🤔 Did Verruca use her gym outfit? 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's just too much now. Shrieking every bloody nickname at his girls. Does he not hear himself? What a womble. 🙄

When is the journey home? Saturday?
Countdown to pity party begins. 🧭

🤔 Are we going to see the rooms?
🤔 Did they find S's swimming outfit?
🤔 Did Verruca use her gym outfit? 😂😂😂
She's looking for questions this morning because so, so many of you are now interested in booking a " family" ski holiday
Pop them up there for her, don't worry she's already covered off loading the girlies for the week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone that would book a holiday with neilson to that resort on the back of the Meldrums insta seriously needs their head examined

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s going to tour the downstairs communal areas of the prison but no further mention of the bedrooms. Speaks volumes!!!!!! Also what’s the betting she doesn’t want anyone know how they configured the rooms: Reb and Go Florrie; Pat in the other with S and Feral Pops.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell, how many spelling mistakes in that Q&A. She really is thick. How did she get a degree I'll never know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.