Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, how many spelling mistakes in that Q&A. She really is thick. How did she det a degree I'll never know.
And oops made a boob didn't put AD on that slide.........but you all know how much we lurve Neilson.
Doesn't answer about carrying cash, lunch, I would assume, is put on room tab along with drinks.........picked up by Neilson at end of week 😉
Safe to say they've paid for zilch!

Reactions: 16
They should have done themselves a favour and booked (as in actually booked and paid for themselves) a week in the sunshine during Easter break.

Allowed the girls some much needed down time, playing in the sunshine at the pool and just relaxing. Poor Poppy the only times other than meals she has “interacting” with her family during this holiday has been at Apres Ski, which to be honest looks like an even shittier version of a MiC paaartaaaay with all these random people dancing around. Poppy’s holiday has literally been like a prison, out for shared meal times and an hour of recreational time in the yard before dinner and bed. It’s clearly not aimed at children. Safiyah is sitting at the table bored out her face, not even a soft drink in front of her because her Maw’s too tight to buy her one and her Dad is dancing around like he’s at the closing party for Pacha or Amnesia to all the “absolute belting chooooonnes” and where was Florence?! Was she still in super strict French Ski School Kindergarten which she needed a break from but then went back because Reb & Pat think she’s away to get the gold medal in the Winter Olympics when in reality it will be a certificate with her name written on in a biro pen.

Reb would just love to portray the image she’d be clutching at her pearls, horrified at mingling with the common folk at a holiday in somewhere like Tenerife but in reality she’s looked more out of place this week than ever before. This type of holiday doesn’t work for their young family. If Poppy was Florence’s age, possibly, but they are having to leave her and then it’s not a family holiday in my opinion. It’s abundantly clear this holiday is Lee’s dream. He didn’t want to go adventuring to the waterfall, he wants to get the kids on the slopes, he loves the apres ski, it’s actually been all about him.

It’s the poor girls I feel for.. schools are back on Monday here and they’ll be shattered - definitely not well rested as I would want my children to be after 2 weeks off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bloody hell, how many spelling mistakes in that Q&A. She really is thick. How did she det a degree I'll never know.
She went to a questionable university, her ‘degree’ isn’t worth the paper it’s written on. She clearly has a lowish IQ.... her spelling AND grammar are atrocious - all the to/too there/their mistakes 🤬

And oops made a boob didn't put AD on that slide.........but you all know how much we lurve Neilson.
Doesn't answer about carrying cash, lunch, I would assume, is put on room tab along with drinks.........picked up by Neilson at end of week 😉
Safe to say they've paid for zilch!
For sure they’re not clearing the room tab themselves - wish she’d be honest but why start now 😂

Reactions: 12
So odd that they won’t show the rooms. If I was on an activity holiday, I’d want to rest when I got back, in a room that was comfortable and nice to chill out in as a family after a day on the slopes. No way I would book a Neilson holiday based on this. The rooms are a dealbreaker for me.

This was a stupid idea for a holiday for a family with a baby.

Reactions: 18
So odd that they won’t show the rooms. If I was on an activity holiday, I’d want to rest when I got back, in a room that was comfortable and nice to chill out in as a family after a day on the slopes. No way I would book a Neilson holiday based on this. The rooms are a dealbreaker for me.

Too right. The only thing to come out of this holiday is: don’t go skiing when your children are this young and clearly there is something about that hotel room they do not want to show...enough for me to know to avoid Neilson (not that I would have ever considered) but the sheep don’t see it, blinkers firmly attached there!!

Reactions: 9

They're not showing the bedrooms because this is what they'll look like😂. Reb's doesn't do tidying. She'll be too embarrassed. She'll probably take some pics once they've packed to go home😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They're not showing the bedrooms because this is what they'll look like😂. Reb's doesn't do tidying. She'll be too embarrassed. She'll probably take some pics once they've packed to go home😂
View attachment 11552
That’s what my hotel rooms usually look like to be fair 😂. But this is her job. Tidy up or take a photo before you unpack.

Reactions: 8
The hotel is obviously a pig-sty. "Basic but clean" really does speak volumes!! And if this is merely a kind gift from Neilson with no strings attached then surely you can speak freely about the state of the place....

Can't wait for the vlog. <10 mins of their insta videos crammed together, with some cheeky drone footage from Bad Boy Belter Pat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Woo-hoo’ing again, and go flo, go flo... 💤.... safiyah sounds like she’s moaning about being filmed again....the children look so bored. Probably can’t wait to get home....

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Sorry Saferoney but Mummy needs to keep filming you to fulfill our #kindlygifted contractual obligations with Neilson!! Goooooooo Flobelle!!!!!

Thought she was going to show downstairs...haven’t they had breakfast....she couldn’t make it look good.....this has been one of the funniest weeks watching their car crash lives for a while! And what mother could seriously think it’s okay to ditch a one year old all day on holiday I don’t know. She’s despicable....the most selfish person around, I do not and will never understand how she attracts anyone to follow her or want to parent like her....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did Safiyah say stop recording ? 🤣🤣
I can't believe it! Gooooooo fiyahhhhhh 😝

On a serious note though, that little girl asked her to stop filming her and she ignored her and carried on when she went in front of her. 😔 That's not on.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I can't believe it! Gooooooo fiyahhhhhh 😝

On a serious note though, that little girl asked her to stop filming her and she ignored her and carried on when she went in front of her. 😔 That's not on.
Aren’t there laws in France about putting your children on social media....their on thin ice (thin crappy snow actually)...Neilson must really value her to get her there when the resorts half empty and snow wee past it’s best...you can imagine them getting the email from her begging for another freebie, ‘oh god that stupid woman is on the phone again asking for a free stay, they want to ski this time....oh, just put them in the last week when the hotel is about to close....in one of the cheap rooms...’

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The hotel is obviously a pig-sty. "Basic but clean" really does speak volumes!! And if this is merely a kind gift from Neilson with no strings attached then surely you can speak freely about the state of the place....
Exactly. This is the reason all posts should be marked ad because when it’s gifted and you’re a ‘career influencer’ like the meldrums are you can’t just be 100% honest in your review or the gifts and payouts will stop. This is very obvious on this trip. No matter what they say about being honest, this is NOT an honest account of their stay, it’s lying through omission, purely to protect their working relationship with Neilson in order to keep getting the freebie holidays they love. This is all fine and dandy if it’s what they want to do - it’s marketing, it’s everywhere - but bloody well just declare it as such. All they are is salespeople.

Reactions: 16
This was not a family holiday. Children should all have been left with the granparents if Rebecca and lee couldn’t be bothered spending family time with them.
My idea of a family holiday is actually being together as a family, something the meldrums don’t seem to know how to do. So I certainly won’t be taking holiday advice from them, and definitely won’t ever be booking a Neilson holiday!

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she still filmed S when she asked her to stop. 😢
Is this on rebs insta stories.
Thats so sad s said stop
And reb continued.
What were they doing at the time.

Im sure s has enjoyed the ski
But the rest lee shouting at her
Constant photos
Reb rubbing it in in s face that shes faster
Being dragged to night outside bars when shes cold and tired.

This is perfect example of how a child is being exploited for social media and a brand ad.
Maybe message Neilson this.
Its makes most peoples feel uncomfortable.
If my kids said dont take a photo or dont share on fb insta i would listen.
S has no control over her privacy.
No should mean no
Its unlikely the money is being put aside for her like a child model or actor.
Theres strict rules on kids working.
I would report it but i dont know who looks after Insta kids interest.
I wish government would pass laws to stop their parents exploiting for freebies and finanancial gain.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.