Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's bad enough they film the kids at every turn, but to insist on keeping filming *and then uploading online* when they have asked you to stop is truly awful.

I follow a few family Youtubers and they all say that their kids have absolute control over if and when they are included in any vlogs. One family will say "you may not have seen X in a while as they have chosen to opt out and we have an opt in policy" etc. As it absolutely should be.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 11572
Bloody hell if this photo from trip advisor is accurate I’m not surprised they’re not showing the room...it’s like a run down B&B at 5* prices from what’s been said....
To be fair, from previous ski holidays of my own that is quite standard for a lot of hotel rooms (unless you pay much more). I think basic but clean sums up the hotels in ski resorts, certainly that I have experience of.

Reactions: 7
She should have just owned it though. "These are the rooms, they are typical of ski chalet rooms, this is how we make it work for us" etc. Not showing them at all is worse

Reactions: 22
To be fair, from previous ski holidays of my own that is quite standard for a lot of hotel rooms (unless you pay much more). I think basic but clean sums up the hotels in ski resorts, certainly that I have experience of.
Not a skier myself, there’s no way I would want to stay somewhere like that. The whole experience looks awful and why should the hotels be so crap just because you’re skiing?? Don’t do slumming it for any reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not a skier myself, there’s no way I would want to stay somewhere like that. The whole experience looks awful and why should the hotels be so crap just because you’re skiing?? Don’t do slumming it for any reason!
Yeah, they definitely aren’t fancy hotels. I’m sure you can easily stay in those types of hotels and ski, but it would be even more obscenely expensive than the whole holiday is anyway! Or I guess a lot stay in chalets, I believe Katie Ellison did a chalet when they went.

Reactions: 6
I am happy walking, don’t feel the need to strap skis to my feet to slide on snow ever....I have seen some awful injuries from skiing too....there are so many other places I’d rather go on holiday. I’d be bored after a day of that....

• Haha
Why does the nanny take selfies with poppy?
Err...no thanks. She can say she’s not justifying herself all she wants...clearly even the sheep asking if she feels guilty... to feel guilt you need a conscience....not going to be something Reb has to worry about then!

Reactions: 14
Anyone seen her most recent grid photo, not only is she shoving a camera in Florence’s face but wee Pats in her giggle reflection shoving his camera in their faces.

Enjoy the moment you’re in for goodness sake. Surely all their memories are going to be about how many attempts it took to get the perfect photo rather than the amazing scenery they were in and experiences gained (or missed more to the point)

Reactions: 10
Yeah, they definitely aren’t fancy hotels. I’m sure you can easily stay in those types of hotels and ski, but it would be even more obscenely expensive than the whole holiday is anyway! Or I guess a lot stay in chalets, I believe Katie Ellison did a chalet when they went.

Yes but katies such a contrast

They went 1st when wren was still a baby
She dident leave him in day care day in day out.
2nd time wren same age as poppy but he was involved in lots more family activities and not with nanny entire days every day.
They spent a lot of time together.
A chalet with other families is more socail
She said the kids played together
Jon went out in evening with other dads jot acting like a overgrown Perry teenager like lee.
You see them have picnics on the show
Act like a normal family
Take them to out side restaurants
The editing and photography is just stunning.
We dont see the other kids
We saw the bedrooms.
Family sledging
Family party
Ski show
Fireworks

Shes declared the trip was discounted not entirly gifted.

Ski famillle looks like fab idea for family ski holiday.

Oh dear its kicked off on fb whats insta reaction been

A couple of messages asking if I feel guilty putting P into kids club, just like our beach club holidays I can honestly hold my hands up & say I don’t, Mum guilt is bad enough without letting it infiltrate our holiday. How could I feel guilty when she has a smile this big!!! P doesn’t go to nursery, we (especially Lee) are at home with her 24/7 & this gives her a break from us, with people that are dedicated to making sure she is having a great time & being well looked after. It also allows Lee & I to spend time with the bigger two skiing and time together on our own. Not to mention have a bit of a break ourselves, toddlers are hard work, having 3 kids is no walk in the park & this set up is just great for all involved. 😊 I think you guys all know how much we love our children & will always do the best for them, I’m not saying this to justify why we use club as I honestly don’t think it needs justification - just explaining for anyone else that finds the idea appealing... when did it become such a taboo to want a break? Kids are hard work, would be so much easier for parents if people were less judgemental, more supportive, open & honest! I for one love a bit of kids club. They’re happy, we’re happy, win win!
How is it judgemental to say you don't agree with putting your own children in Kids Club. I personally would not do it, that is not me judging anyone who does!!! That's me saying I prefer to have my kids with me on holiday, that's why we had kids. This post is pretty judgemental to people who don't choose to put their kids in a club.

Of course all the top fans ganged up on her.
Mrs meldrums a lovely mum
She works so hard
She needs a break
Her kids are clearly happy and loving it.

More pics for family album
Wondered if did poll of sheep what split would be between pro kids club and anti.
Im not anti if the kids want to go and you have a balance.
Balance seems all off this holiday

Attachments

Last edited:
Just seen her latest grid post of poppy with the nanny, she looks so happy! I get the needing a break, I really do. But all day every day isn't "a bit of a break" especially on a so called "family holiday". I wonder if the sheep genuinely agree with her that it's fine for a child that spends all her time at home with either a parent or grandparent to be palmed off to a stranger for a full week, or are they just that sycophantic that they'd arse kiss everything she does regardless?!

Reactions: 15
Yes but katies such a contrast

They went 1st when wren was still a baby
She dident leave him in day care day in day out.
2nd time wren same age as poppy but he was involved in lots more family activities and not with nanny entire days every day.
They spent a lot of time together.
A chalet with other families is more socail
She said the kids played together
Jon went out in evening with other dads jot acting like a overgrown Perry teenager like lee.
You see them have picnics on the show
Act like a normal family
Take them to out side restaurants
The editing and photography is just stunning.
We dont see the other kids
We saw the bedrooms.
Family sledging
Family party
Ski show
Fireworks

Shes declared the trip was discounted not entirly gifted.

Ski famillle looks like fab idea for family ski holiday.

Oh dear its kicked off on fb whats insta reaction been

A couple of messages asking if I feel guilty putting P into kids club, just like our beach club holidays I can honestly hold my hands up & say I don’t, Mum guilt is bad enough without letting it infiltrate our holiday. How could I feel guilty when she has a smile this big!!! P doesn’t go to nursery, we (especially Lee) are at home with her 24/7 & this gives her a break from us, with people that are dedicated to making sure she is having a great time & being well looked after. It also allows Lee & I to spend time with the bigger two skiing and time together on our own. Not to mention have a bit of a break ourselves, toddlers are hard work, having 3 kids is no walk in the park & this set up is just great for all involved. 😊 I think you guys all know how much we love our children & will always do the best for them, I’m not saying this to justify why we use club as I honestly don’t think it needs justification - just explaining for anyone else that finds the idea appealing... when did it become such a taboo to want a break? Kids are hard work, would be so much easier for parents if people were less judgemental, more supportive, open & honest! I for one love a bit of kids club. They’re happy, we’re happy, win win!
How is it judgemental to say you don't agree with putting your own children in Kids Club. I personally would not do it, that is not me judging anyone who does!!! That's me saying I prefer to have my kids with me on holiday, that's why we had kids. This post is pretty judgemental to people who don't choose to put their kids in a club.

Of course all the top fans ganged up on her.
Mrs meldrums a lovely mum
She works so hard
She needs a break
Her kids are clearly happy and loving it.

More pics for family album
Wondered if did poll of sheep what split would be between pro kids club and anti.
Im not anti if the kids want to go and you have a balance.
Balance seems all off this holiday
Is that your post from Fb or someone else??

I actually find it quite sad that hey put Poppy in there all day every day :(

I get parents need a break, I have several children myself and I’m at home with them whilst my husband works blooming hard. I don’t have anyone to take my kids, not my husband (cos you know, he’s actually at work), not my mum or MIL, not a ski nanny (he seems lovely btw and Poppy has the biggest smile I’ve ever seen in his arms, I bet she is enjoying someone really spending quality time with her) so I find it so cheeky that SHE needs a break!!

Are you kidding me? Try living back in the real world Reb where having three kids of your own means you actually care for those kids the majority of the time, not palming them off on anyone. It’s not taboo to want and need a break from your kids, but you have to actually be with them first to then have a break!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Last day of the holiday and she’s glued to her phone to monitor comments. What a life she has

Reactions: 10
I think that Poppy's smile looks forced...a real "say cheese" smile.

Maybe she's enjoying the creche...maybe she isn't...but generating a discussion is one way to advertise the holiday and increase engagement

Reactions: 4
Nobody begrudges parents a break. She has nothing but breaks. Most mornings at the gym followed by lunches out and then walks in the woods. Then home and in her 'office' whilst Meld cooks. He is the one who needs the blooming break. Putting a child in a creche all day long for a week when she isn't used to it is just pure selfishness on their part. Mornings, yes. Go for it and ski all morning and then spend afternoons as a family. Otherwise how the heck can you call that a family holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

From her Facebook page😂😂. Super refreshed, that's hilarious🙄🙄. They'll get back home and still be doing as they please. Every day is like a bloody holiday to Edgy.

She's removed all the bad comments on Facebook🙄🙄. Her faithful sheep have been having a go at anyone that disagrees with her😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.