Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s extremely shifty when talking about her “anxiety”. There’s nothing genuine and she’s using mental health to gain views and excuse her shadiness
Yep, I agree. I like the word shifty, sums her up very nicely indeed👏👏👏👏😡

Reactions: 16
It’s such a shame because her kids are obviously caring and she just whores them out. Who knows what goes on behind the scenes when they’re not filmed? Let them have a life that isn’t plastered on the internet!

Reactions: 15
Highlights of the vlog:

Lee is scared of guinea pigs 🤣🤣🤣
Poppy’s faces she pulls and just how cute she is. Such a sweetheart.
Reb’s fake baby voice she puts on and changes when she’s talking tit and wanting sympathy. Any other time she just talks with a normal voice, very strange 🤔

Oh also, Lee watching his wife getting rammed. Very odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Highlights of the vlog:

Lee is scared of guinea pigs 🤣🤣🤣
Poppy’s faces she pulls and just how cute she is. Such a sweetheart.
Reb’s fake baby voice she puts on and changes when she’s talking tit and wanting sympathy. Any other time she just talks with a normal voice, very strange 🤔

Oh also, Lee watching his wife getting rammed. Very odd.
It’s a poor me voice yet she does bugger all to help those genuinely struggling. No links to free help - she’s been gifted therapy and her gym sessions.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
What's with all her outfit posts lately? Why is she standing so strangely? Like someone else said, it just looks like she's desperate for the loo. And no one cares what she's wearing, she dresses like she's in her late 50s.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s slowly turning into her mum the way she looks and dresses! 👵🏻
What Monday will it be today at the circus! will it be the trolls and anxiety for the views because they are shockingly low 😬 or will it be everything is delicious list-making, pottering and positive pants kind of Monday?

Hi guys
Its monday did i mention i bloody love Mondays.
Got my postive pants on today.
Busy day planned editing. Gym. Mooching and walk and coffee with chums later.
Lee can do school runs, rainbows , aldis shop and cook as the last the hello fresh freebies have ran out.
To be honest im bit annoyed with lee hes slack we ran out of milk the other day.
It just blows my mind how much you guys love me almost as much as i love myself.
Really pleased with how amazing i look.
Living my best life.
What are you guys upto(ps i dont care just want engagment.
Im exited what freebie the postie might deliver today. .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She is such a lier playing the victim with all this anxiety bs...'some of you fell out of live with me because i was suffering from anxiety and didn't tell you

NO, NO, NO

We had, had enough of the CONSTANT undeclared ads...exploitation of children for money, lieing about their unattainable life style that vunerable people(particularly new mums) were pursueing, getting into debt and depression as a direct result.
That is what people were sick off

Reactions: 30
And why is it suddenly ok for her not to label anything as an AD.

She makes me sick

Reactions: 23
And why is it suddenly ok for her not to label anything as an AD.

She makes me sick
Every vlog of hers that shows the house or the girls wearing gifted clothes should be labelled as AD. I think because other “influencers” aren’t adhering to the rules, she doesn’t she the point of doing it either. It’s just such a shady industry where no doubt companies pressure them into beleing discreet.

Reactions: 12
She is such a lier playing the victim with all this anxiety bs...'some of you fell out of live with me because i was suffering from anxiety and didn't tell you

NO, NO, NO

We had, had enough of the CONSTANT undeclared ads...exploitation of children for money, lieing about their unattainable life style that vunerable people(particularly new mums) were pursueing, getting into debt and depression as a direct result.
That is what people were sick off
Did she say that?!?!?
What a hideous statement to make. So accusatory, so untrue, she is a perpetual victim who is trivialising real anxiety, in the pretence of 'creating awareness'

She full on DISGUSTS me.

I genuinely thought she’d improved with the ad disclosure but she’s back to being as sneaky as ever. Which leads nicely onto my three words:

Once a dick...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she say that?!?!?
What a hideous statement to make. So accusatory, so untrue, she is a perpetual victim who is trivialising real anxiety, in the pretence of 'creating awareness'

She full on DISGUSTS me.
Yes she gave a BS story about being emailed from a sheep saying they’d felt disconnected from her and they couldn’t understand why. Turns out it was her anxiety that made her unrelatable and now she’s come clean she’s relatable again!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Another bike ride through the woods on Lee's Insta. Someone has commented that Poppy's helmet is too big (which it is!). I wonder how long that will last before he deletes?

• Sad
The only thing Reb loves is the views and engagement she gets with her faux anxiety.

She never cared about connecting with her audience until people started pulling her up on her shady behavior. She hasn't replied to anyone's comments on yesterdays video - just liked 8 comments that praise her.

Disgusting deceitful woman.

Reactions: 16
People who have “real” anxiety don’t go from a nervous wreck practically having a breakdown to a week later proper falling in love with themselves like she did. The fact her camera was all set up and ready to go that day so she could have her little stampy feet moment meant it was all premeditated. She hasn’t got anxiety it’s about as real as my nails what she’s got is what’s known as “the fear” that this will all end soon. On another note I see that wee belter Lee is trying a new look with his hair 🤣 it’s very something about Mary 😂. With his “walking on sunshine” blaring it’s best he stays out the sun with his skin tone. Everything I hear that Jerry Cinammon song “she’s a belter” I think of him he’s ruined it for me lol.

• Haha
Will she just bloody at least admit she doesn’t have a proper job- certainly not FULL-Time like she and other floggers keep banging on about.
If you have a full time job there is NO spending time at the gym, mooching, shopping, meet ups, coffee dates, tidying the house, sitting in a cosy blanket, walks or primping and preening yourself.
JUST ADMIT IT!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
People who have “real” anxiety don’t go from a nervous wreck practically having a breakdown to a week later proper falling in love with themselves like she did. The fact her camera was all set up and ready to go that day so she could have her little stampy feet moment meant it was all premeditated. She hasn’t got anxiety it’s about as real as my nails what she’s got is what’s known as “the fear” that this will all end soon. On another note I see that wee belter Lee is trying a new look with his hair 🤣 it’s very something about Mary 😂. With his “walking on sunshine” blaring it’s best he stays out the sun with his skin tone. Everything I hear that Jerry Cinammon song “she’s a belter” I think of him he’s ruined it for me lol.
Exactly!!! She has the fear that her lies Will be found out!

She has the fear that she is exploiting her children for money and the knows there Will be consequences

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.