Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this comes across as pedantic but in her recent insta story posting reviews of her book (if it’s even worthy of being called that) she’s said “I know a cracking gift you can suggest to your hubbies”

As a social media influencer and someone who claims to be so thoughtful and inclusive, why is she so ignorant as to think we all have ‘hubbies’... families come in all different shapes and sizes. I know it’s just a word and she won’t have thought about it but that is the ISSUE. She doesn’t think before she posts!!
Typical ignorant Grabecca. She is of very limited intelligence and has no original thought what-so-ever, that’s why she often posts these stupid insensitive and uneducated things. It doesn’t occur to her that there are different dynamics and circumstances which make up a family. She is even detached from what is a lot of mums reality who are in a nuclear family (with partner and 2.4 kids) as she swans around preening herself and filming it whilst her OH does all the cooking, food shopping, school duties, cleaning, and all the childcare. The only role model she provides is as a fake, shallow, self obsessed, wannabe famous, immoral, social media woman. Nothing of substance and nothing to be proud of!

Reactions: 18
I cannot believe that selfish cow took her kids to the gym on a weekend so the could workout! Weekends should be with the kids! They don’t bloody work the stupid morons!

Reactions: 20
I do think that the meldrums and their circle of friends are in a stable life period just now, marriage, young children etc.
But, they will soon enter the stage where things get a bit rocky, marriages crumble and friendships are tested. Blended families, step parenting and all that are likely. Not necessarily for them but in their wider circle.

In the stable period it seems so unlikely but half of marriages end in divorce and I’ve seen it happen in my own groups.

That will make them grow up a bit and see different kinds of relationships and family set ups, maybe.

Reactions: 14
More time to herself - spin class at the gym, relaxing in the sauna, a PT session and then lunch with her friends. Unbelievable. Does this woman ever do any work? Every day is a holiday. I'm sure all mums out there can relate to this woman and her lifestyle...! :rolleyes:
Oh yes totally I can relate to her magnificent day...let’s see today I struggled all day to look after my one year old due to the fact I’m 8 weeks pregnant and struggling with sickness. I have barely any energy and I currently feel like giving up! However I kindly had my hubby who works night shifts help me out all day and then he toddles off to a 12 hour shift with barely any sleep. I cannot cook anything however managed to bang a lasagna in the oven and just about feed myself! All on top of this managed to bathe aswell 😊😊 id day that’s pretty productive day for me! Rather this than her day tbh! At least we work and pay for everything!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I do think that the meldrums and their circle of friends are in a stable life period just now, marriage, young children etc.
But, they will soon enter the stage where things get a bit rocky, marriages crumble and friendships are tested. Blended families, step parenting and all that are likely. Not necessarily for them but in their wider circle.

In the stable period it seems so unlikely but half of marriages end in divorce and I’ve seen it happen in my own groups.

That will make them grow up a bit and see different kinds of relationships and family set ups, maybe.
Sad but true. Wouldn't wish it on any family but the stats are there. That tight little group will not be forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The reason she's working out, so she says, is to get a thin waist and a big arse🤔🤔🤔. Hope she gets what she wishes for😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot believe that selfish cow took her kids to the gym on a weekend so the could workout! Weekends should be with the kids! They don’t bloody work the stupid morons!
If I remember at the time, peeping Tom Lee took them there, but maybe I'm wrong?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If I remember at the time, peeping Tom Lee took them there, but maybe I'm wrong?
Even worse. What shall we do on your weekend off kids go watch mummy at the gym? I can imagine how thrilled they were... what happened to Banchory lodge and golfing with them? They never take them anywhere now unless it’s for free. Oh my Days.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Insta picture....sitting on her gifted chair and no mention AD. She doesn’t give a flying f—k about the rules

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.