Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 4266

So, I know I'm a bit late, but I've been going back and forth with myself about whether to post this, and today I think I've reached the point where I'm like, yeah I'm just going to do it.
A while ago, around the mental health chat time I sent her an inbox on instagram, and I was kinda just saying I came across her when she was pregnant with Poppy, i had just lost my son and I stayed with her because I wanted to make sure it all turned out well with Poppy, and I was delighted when all was well etc because, y'know, I was a bit lost after losing my son and that she should ignore trolls and so on. Did she even bother to send a 2 word response? Oh did she fuck. So it has really irked me that publicly she pretends to be bothered about her followers mental health when really it seems like she could not give a shit. The message I sent was personal and heartfelt. She couldn't even be arsed to say like thank you or whatever.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Anyone else hear ‘sending scrounging emails to advertising departments’ when Grabbecca says ‘editing’
I think her begging emails must look something like this:

Dear kindly gifted/paid partnership person
Hi Guys I’m a hugely successful social media person - you tube is my jam I have a silver button and instragram which I’m super good on! I have over 200 thousand followers and can row 200 kilometres! I’m a mum to THREE girls - which I’m totally up for splashing all over the internet: no worries - from Scotland where I live and mooch and potter! I can sell sheep anything - hello fresh and just eat and Next even though they don’t deliver to my house. My house by the way is full of opportunities for you to so so so kindly gift me stuff. I take anything - sofas, beds Chester draws.- don’t worry if it doesn’t match I don’t. My 200k plus followers will definitely buy your stuff when you send it me! Im so good at fashun. Look books and halls with gift cards. I’m really into gym and fitness and me time and holistic and reiki and checkpeas. I also am an adventurer so send me on all inclusive resort deals (kids club ESSENTIAL) I can do a takeover on your feed and it is a totally organic fit for my family! No need to put #AD or anything.
Buy now before you can’t afford me
Edgy Reb

P’s also now a orthor of book #aff amazon link below

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Jndc85

Wow. You are just awful awful people...
As awful as Mrs meldrum who uses anxiety to increase her engagement then doesn't respond to heartfelt posts. As awful as Mrs M who gets a direct message from a woman who lost her baby and doesn't even respond. As awful as Mrs M who uses a breast cancer scare to promote an ad. As awful as Mrs M who went to a food bank for an ad and didn't even take anything as awful as Mrs m who deletes and blocked a gay man when he said he didn't think mummy and me was an inclusive title as he and his husband had a child, as awful as Mrs M pimping out her childrens childhoods to the highest bidder for an ad, as awful as Mrs M who joined a pregnancy group and after being budded up with someone sent a private message saying I don't need anymore friends .....I could go on and on.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

fireflies

VIP Member
Hi guys
Its monday did i mention i bloody love Mondays.
Got my postive pants on today.
Busy day planned editing. Gym. Mooching and walk and coffee with chums later.
Lee can do school runs, rainbows , aldis shop and cook as the last the hello fresh freebies have ran out.
To be honest im bit annoyed with lee hes slack we ran out of milk the other day.
It just blows my mind how much you guys love me almost as much as i love myself.
Really pleased with how amazing i look.
Living my best life.
What are you guys upto(ps i dont care just want engagment.
Im exited what freebie the postie might deliver today. .

• Haha
  • Heart
M

Member 4266

Thank you so much everyone for being so kind. It's so nice to see the world is full of genuinely nice people, and not massive turds like Mrs M ? makes me feel better about life lol.

• Heart

non binary coat

Chatty Member
I gave in and commented on her olay AD

"Do you think it could be the improved diet and gym workouts rather than just the moisturiser that improved your skin?"

Deleted and blocked in two mins. She's a money grabbing witch!

• Haha
  • Wow

Alightened

VIP Member
Right ladies, listen up🧐🧐. Lee's in the supermarket with the two youngest girlies doing a shop as he needs to stock up, as Edgy is away this weekend. What is he stocking up on I hear you ask😂. " Shandies", as he calls them🍺🍷🍸. So he'll be all by himself getting a bit sozzled for a couple of nights... which can only mean one thing🤔🤔. He'll be busy with his random noseying on women's Insta's and sending weird suggestive messages 😂😂.

Hold on to your nighties ladies😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
M

Member 4266

I’m so sorry you lost your son. What was his name? I’m sorry you reached out to Rebecca Meldrum and she didn’t bother to respond, it seems they don’t respond to anyone, unless there’s something in it for them like a pay cheque.
Thank you so much, his name is Flynn. He was a grumpy (but adorable) looking 9lbs baby, but he unfortunately passed away on his due date. Which was kinda why I was so desperate for things to turn out well with Poppy, there's not always a happy ending so it's lovely when you see someone else get one ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
M

Member 3230

LONG post so apologies......need to get this out.
PART TIME WORKING MUMMY - tirelessly campaigns against domestic abuse, often helping people with her own time & money. Champions small businesses. Was offered free conservatory furniture plus a fee but couldn’t accept being paid for free furniture so asked the fee to be a competition so another family could benefit. All while working, raising 5 kids and the stress of her husband being a police officer.

BRUMMY MUMMY - actively promotes body confidence (not just as a size 8!), engages with followers, arranges Mummy Meet Ups to give lonely mums a boost/friendship group, donates money to charity.

AN ORDINARY MUMMY - constantly working/writing to break down barriers discussing mental health, PTSD, realities of having mulpitles/preemies. Organised charity event for BLISS. Started business to give to charity.

These bloggers all had less followers than Grabecca when I started following them. They all worked (I know BM doesn’t now but she’s very good at explaining what she does to earn her money). Their husbands work normal jobs. They’ve built their followings and used their platforms to do good & forge businesses - designing mugs, writing books, etc.
How does Mrs M sleep at night knowing she manipulates & lies to followers just to fill her house with mid matched stuff and expose her children to god knows who??

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Pixies35

Imagine trying really hard to act middle class - but always having in the back of your head that your husband has a Rangers FC tattoo on his leg! chav central

• Haha
Reactions: 44

MrBull

VIP Member
It’s a sad state of affairs when your content is so dull that even your troll thread has given up the ghost 😂

Suggesting that social services need to be contacted though....As if they need extra workload!? That is crazy talk. I’m not defending the Meldrum’s parenting, but come on, that’s too far. That would just detract precious time away from the children who do need their help.

• Haha

Jndc85

It's fucking disgusting they are using mikes tragedy like that. From what I have read, he lost his best pal on Xmas eve. His much loved gran just passed away he was caring for, he was heartbroken still over his split from megan, was in debt and had to pay a big tax bill off recently and work had dried yo and he had depression there doesn't seem any indication he was pushed to this by trolling. So it's fucking despicable "influencers" are trying to influence people info believing this about someone they didn't even know. Absolutely vile behaviour.

montydonfc

VIP Member
2DC27E54-70AE-4CE0-B692-E9E5780B8042.jpeg

Hey Reb! Yer pal Russell called and he wants his skinny jeans and boots back! K, thanks byyyyeeee!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Am I the fairest of them all?
With my guns of steel and my tum so trim,
My golden hair and my orange skin?

Rebecca dear, true beauty comes from within,
And while you continue to lie and spin,
Rotten to the core is all you will be,
As no amount of filter can hide ugly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Redbreast

VIP Member
Have to be honest that post on her stories has really upset me today. I have lost two male members of my family to suicide in the last seven years. I was terribly affected by Sophie Gradons death and now a young man has taken his life from the same show. I didn’t know him but followed both him and Sophie and it really compounds the pain I feel within my own family. It brings all those feelings up again, they never go away but you learn to just live with them. They both took their lives the same way that Mike did. I miss them every day.

Burst out crying when I saw her post. She has actually used the most horiffic tragedy to reinforce her own army of people and back up her own situation, almost a warning to others not to push people/her over the edge. How dare she, I know she didn’t write it but why post it? His Nan just died and he was obviously someone who struggled with mental health. Who knows why he did it? It may have had nothing to do with media but more to do with his own personal life. Could she stoop any lower ? 😢 I’m so angry

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Sheepie

This is from an account I follow of a young mum of 3 who has just been diagnosed with breast cancer and is about to start chemo this week.

Rebecca when you read this, please just stop and think about how you conduct yourself and how you could use your account for good as well as how much free stuff you can get and how many adverts you can cram in

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 36

fireflies

VIP Member
Welcome

Thanks Amy amy for new thread title

Please bathe in nice orange glow
Take a seat and watch the show

Newbies and golden oldies welcome

Escaped sheep from the pen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Jndc85

I guess though, that by Rebecca getting paid for this one post, the knock on effect will have sold possibly thousands of this actual t-shirt for the cause itself???
Thoughts?
Just a reminder of your post in november where you said "after this post I will no longer look nor care about this thread. Better things to do" yet here you are in MARCH still reading and trying to belittle us for spending time on here. Very hypocritical.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Queenie

VIP Member
I feel sorry for all the other little kids there tonight, maybe not getting to a show like this very often, or ever; maybe their parents saving hard for the tickets, sacrificing other things to take their kids. Then to see these two pampered princesses who get gifted shows, trips, holidays, experiences galore, ride on the magic carpet with faces like busted sausages (not their fault but down to a pushy mother). Gutting for them! I’m sure for many kids there it would've been a dream come true, the nearest thing they might ever get to Disneyland. 😢

Reactions: 35