Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it does.Very well written and to the point.
They’re just trolls though. I’d never leave a review on something I didn’t read. She’s scamming parents who are genuinely shattered that she’s taken their money.

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t even update Instagram properly anymore which is also part of this ‘job’.

The thing with th the book is it must be just jumping on the back of all the YouTuber books. My teenage daughter has had me spend a small fortune on the crappist books by Zoella and Alfie Deys And even tickets to see Dan and Phil 🙄🙄 I’m guessing this book was similar. We know it’s tit but it will just sell with no real cost or effort?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t even update Instagram properly anymore which is also part of this ‘job’.
She will not be bothering to update it unless she feels like it because she's already laid the groundwork for her excuses and knows she can pull out the 'overwhelmed' or 'anxiety' card at any time now.

The thing with th the book is it must be just jumping on the back of all the YouTuber books. My teenage daughter has had me spend a small fortune on the crappist books by Zoella and Alfie Deys And even tickets to see Dan and Phil 🙄🙄 I’m guessing this book was similar. We know it’s tit but it will just sell with no real cost or effort?
And they were slated for scamming viewers! I hope your daughter didn’t buy Cordially Invited or Zoella’s Advent Calander ? They’re just scamning naive viewers for minimal effort. If the shoe fits

Reactions: 4

Tell me she isn't trying to use someone else's tragedy for her own benefit...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
This one looks even bigger than the last one! 🙄 I assume that the story saying they're going to meet mummy means he's stalking her to the gym again?!
Lol i assumed meet mummy meant stalk at gym.
Then got confused as 15mins after saw that story he was on a bike ride .
Cycling to the unit?
Some funny comments on his insta about that helmut.

I have had piggies before sometimes they bite when scared.
Hope they supervising her.

Reactions: 2
The bit in her vlog where she said she thought “the trolls” were the majority but she’s now realised they’re not. Everyone I know that follows her thinks she’s a bit of a knob. Not necessarily in a really mean way, just a “oh aye, Mrs Meldrum” raised eyebrows, snigger, type way. She came up in conversation with some mums I was speaking to recently and it’s funny how much of what they were saying reflects the general gist of what’s said on here. Everyone knows there’s no way she’s paying for that PT or any of the holidays that are coming up. It’s almost embarrassing that she alludes to the fact that they pay for those things.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And they were slated for scamming viewers! I hope your daughter didn’t buy Cordially Invited or Zoella’s Advent Calander ? They’re just scamning naive viewers for minimal effort. If the shoe fits
Luckily by the time the advent calendar was released she was coming out the other side. We got a few bits from boots super reduced. But it’s so hard when it’s what they ask for and they are so obsessed 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
View attachment 8665

Yes she using her anxiety/trolling
Now this nothing to do with her.
So that sheep won't ever be critical or ask questions.
She responded badly to comments on her cleaning vlog and book reviews.
I dont know why she thinks tattle would leave book review none if us would be mad enough to buy to review.
I would never reveiw anything i not actually brought thats weird.
They have pattern discussing random celebrity stuff and tv shows because their actual life is so dull.

Reactions: 4
The bit in her vlog where she said she thought “the trolls” were the majority but she’s now realised they’re not. Everyone I know that follows her thinks she’s a bit of a knob. Not necessarily in a really mean way, just a “oh aye, Mrs Meldrum” raised eyebrows, snigger, type way. She came up in conversation with some mums I was speaking to recently and it’s funny how much of what they were saying reflects the general gist of what’s said on here. Everyone knows there’s no way she’s paying for that PT or any of the holidays that are coming up. It’s almost embarrassing that she alludes to the fact that they pay for those things.
Yes! Everyone I know who knows of them or follows them thinks they are bellends. Not maliciously, just that they're a bit of an embarrassment.
And it's right, they totally are!

Reactions: 18
View attachment 8665
Yeah, I thought that too. Please tell me she isn't insinuating that she would be suicidal from "abuse" and trolls. If that's the case, get off bleeping social media, stop vlogging and get a bleeping job. I am actually disgusted that she would sink so low.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
View attachment 8665
This is exactly what I thought too. She better not be insinuating that she could be experiencing the same things due to "abuse" online?! Or she is at risk due to being in the public eye?!
you're not being abused rebecca. If you ran your business honestly and legally, no one would care. You also willingly put yourself out there. And, throw your kids into the public eye for money, whether they like it or not.

Reactions: 21
Shallow Materialistic Cold - that’s my three words for her.

Haven’t watched the vlog from yesterday, nor do I have any interest to indulge in her plea for sycophantic praise from the sheep that she is truly wonderful and courageous and all round awesome 😒

All I have to say on Pat is that he is a bleeping helmet.

Reactions: 15
Just noticed the repost of that Mike T suicide tweet. If she’s in any way feeling dark thoughts (and not just fishing for attention and sympathy) she needs to get some proper help and come off social media. She’s straying into Cash Carraway territory here I fear.

Reactions: 11
This is exactly what I thought too. She better not be insinuating that she could be experiencing the same things due to "abuse" online?! Or she is at risk due to being in the public eye?!
you're not being abused rebecca. If you ran your business honestly and legally, no one would care. You also willingly put yourself out there. And, throw your kids into the public eye for money, whether they like it or not.
She always has to make everything about her.
Its quite sick and distasteful.
Its sewing the seeds

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Who was it who said about the blogger getting gifted the dentist trips? It’s Rebecca lamb 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Just noticed the repost of that Mike T suicide tweet. If she’s in any way feeling dark thoughts (and not just fishing for attention and sympathy) she needs to get some proper help and come off social media. She’s straying into Cash Carraway territory here I fear.
I'm doubtful she at all feels like that.
Its just a sad thing she can exploit and use to manipulate sheep to not cross the line by being negative or asking questions.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I do wonder what the hell Mrs Meldrum Senior really actually feels about her daughter in law. Does she really think it is ok that her son gave up a well paid job to literally allow Rebecca to do what she wants, when she wants. That isn't a stay at home Dad who takes care of the kids whilst his wife works, cos lets face it, how much actual work does Rebecca have to do. She said she was going to film her content so she could spend time with the kids at the weekend and then spends the whole day Sunday at the gym and with friends. Spends weekdays at the gym, having lunches etc. I would be furious to see how selfish she had become and not spending family time with those kids at weekends when she has all week for her gym, lunches, hair appointments, reiki appointments. Lee will eventually get peed off with it surely to God, if he has a proper pair of balls. This just says it all.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.