Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right ladies, listen up🧐🧐. Lee's in the supermarket with the two youngest girlies doing a shop as he needs to stock up, as Edgy is away this weekend. What is he stocking up on I hear you ask😂. " Shandies", as he calls them🍺🍷🍸. So he'll be all by himself getting a bit sozzled for a couple of nights... which can only mean one thing🤔🤔. He'll be busy with his random noseying on women's Insta's and sending weird suggestive messages 😂😂.

Hold on to your nighties ladies😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
“Working on it” 😂 it’s clear that she just threw her parents and grandparents in there, which I would imagine took all of 5 minutes..
looks to me like she was on some sort of deadline and needed to get the ad up yesterday. Hence the random late post on the subject. 🙄
Yes she couldn’t even be bothered to capitalise the first letter of most of the names. Lazy.

Reactions: 4
Now - thanks so, so much for this #gifted mindfulness book - I’ll pop an affiliate link to amazon on and try and coin some money off the back of it! The cheek of it! (Lowers it onto the bin with no intention of ever looking at it again....)
Or lists it on Deeside selling. Or maybe to give her the benefit of the doubt dumps it in the tit pile ready for the next "self care give away" 😜

Does no one else share my concern as to how The Edgey One is going to survive three, perhaps four, days without a ramming? Even Pat's squeezing in "a beasting" today.

Will she slope of early from her hard work today to fit in a quick sesh? Will she be there at the crack of dawn tomorrow before leaving, is this the real reason there's no time on Sunday to sort out her latest, hotly anticipated ,YouTube " effort"? Straight out the car and straight to Rami.......
" Oh Hi Girlies" 🏃‍♀️💨

Or will she just take a kindly gifted portable version 🤭🐰 " Soooo, sooooooo grateful' 😳

Come on guys send on the positive vibes, we don't want another " melt down" 😟

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wrote this, posted and deleted thinking I was wrong. I wasn’t, she’s confirmed it.

Call me a cynic but I highly doubt these winners have been picked at random. The show is TONIGHT. She’s had 536 comments. You can’t tell me all of those are within travel distance of Aberdeen? I know one of the winners lives in Scotland. Coincidence or not so random? You tell me.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
More sets of Disney on ice tickets available for the sheep.....I thought it looked empty last night, obviously not a sell out tonight either!! What do we think her fee was in addition to the free tickets????

I wrote this, posted and deleted thinking I was wrong. I wasn’t, she’s confirmed it.

Call me a cynic but I highly doubt these winners have been picked at random. The show is TONIGHT. She’s had 536 comments. You can’t tell me all of those are within travel distance of Aberdeen? I know one of the winners lives in Scotland. Coincidence or not so random? You tell me.
Now she’ll have to find 4 more families within distance of Aberdeen.....can’t believe she’s that popular locally??

Reactions: 4
Now - thanks so, so much for this #gifted mindfulness book - I’ll pop an affiliate link to amazon on and try and coin some money off the back of it! The cheek of it! (Lowers it onto the bin with no intention of ever looking at it again....)
My thoughts exactly! I'm not sure how I'd feel if I "connected" with someone on Instagram and sent them my book for them to turn round and try profit off it

Reactions: 8
Phew, she's squeezing in Rami before hitting the road for more well deserved " me time"

The sheep army in a uniform " Edgey Dungas" would have thunk it ?🤪😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread - It’s nearly our ski time, but still lots of me time, life is so carefree, for this attention seeking wannabe !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She reminds me of Nora Batty with that ridiculous headband on. She has the worst fashion sense for someone who is not even 30 👵🏻

Reactions: 14
Once again that filter makes her look dirty

Is that the theme of her Insta "The great unwashed"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost Ski Time, Still Lots Of Me Time, Life’s Carefree For The Attention Seeking Wannabe.
Should we go with @Honestjoe ‘s suggestion?

Anyone want to make it?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.