Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the fear people Will stop subscribing and it Will effect her income.

She has the fear because the doesn't disclose ADs and the authorities Will catch up with her

Reactions: 11
I hope cma look at her and other mummy vloggers that are no longer labelling their many gifted items.

How much product placement on her book latest vlog.
Watched emilys video and laughed as she was putting on elemis makeup thinking i bet that was gifted.
I dont think shes got bad anxiety at all.
Shes really sheepish about this 10k run ots like shes trying to avoid talking about it.
Shes so unrelatable
She must spend hardly any time with kids it all about me time.

I watched a you tuber with 1million followers and very popular insta too.
The amount of work she does to put oit 3 videos a week.
She also has her own food line.
She said editing can take a day.
Taking the right photo takes ages.
Shes had to hire someone answer her emails.
Other infleuncers are doing a lot more and better content.
Quite a few are new houses and doing big renovations which makes the meldrums decorating and murder mansion really boring.

Reactions: 3
The only thing Reb loves is the views and engagement she gets with her faux anxiety.

She never cared about connecting with her audience until people started pulling her up on her shady behavior. She hasn't replied to anyone's comments on yesterdays video - just liked 8 comments that praise her.

Disgusting deceitful woman.
THIS. She likes every comment that praises her and ignores anything else. If that doesn’t scream narcissist. The most embarrassing thing about tha video is her forcing S to sing her book’s praises.

Reactions: 12
Another bike ride through the woods on Lee's Insta. Someone has commented that Poppy's helmet is too big (which it is!). I wonder how long that will last before he deletes?
Her helmet is too big!!! Did you see those red pyjamas she had on???I think they were Lee's. The legs were so long on her they were a trip hazard.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone here actually leave a bad review? Because amazon reviews are seemingly disappointed fans.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find it odd that in the most recent vlog she is upstairs folding clothes whilst Lee is in bed (how dare he have a hangover and be tired after a night out!!!) but the 3 girls are downstairs having breakfast...perhaps Nana or Grandma Cannon was with them but it didn't appear so. It appeared they were alone downstairs...what if poppy choked...what if she climbed out of her highchair and she is now on the kitchen table (we all know she is a feisty climber!) I don't take my eyes off my 20 month old for a second, never mind leaving him eating alone!!

Reactions: 15
Another bike ride through the woods on Lee's Insta. Someone has commented that Poppy's helmet is too big (which it is!). I wonder how long that will last before he deletes?
This one looks even bigger than the last one! 🙄 I assume that the story saying they're going to meet mummy means he's stalking her to the gym again?!

Reactions: 12
THIS. She likes every comment that praises her and ignores anything else. If that doesn’t scream narcissist. The most embarrassing thing about tha video is her forcing S to sing her book’s praises.
I thought the best, most telling bit was s filling out the "mummy and me" book, alone, without mummy!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else find it odd that in the most recent vlog she is upstairs folding clothes whilst Lee is in bed (how dare he have a hangover and be tired after a night out!!!) but the 3 girls are downstairs having breakfast...perhaps Nana or Grandma Cannon was with them but it didn't appear so. It appeared they were alone downstairs...what if poppy choked...what if she climbed out of her highchair and she is now on the kitchen table (we all know she is a feisty climber!) I don't take my eyes off my 20 month old for a second, never mind leaving him eating alone!!
I thought exactly the same thing.

Reactions: 3
Wait for it Allison will be on the case! “Nana bought her that helmet and she chooses to wear it because it’s sparkly clever girl” Then someone else will chime in “the safety brigade are out today” because you know wearing the correct helmet is as important as dressing your children appropriately for the weather....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think they have little concern in regards to the kids coming in to harm whether that is choking, accidents or stranger danger. I don't think it is because they don't love or care for the kids however I think it is likely because they are delusional. You know the type of person you see on the news stating they just never thought bad thing would happen to them? Yeah, I think they're those people.

Reactions: 16
I thought the best, most telling bit was s filling out the "mummy and me" book, alone, without mummy!
She was trying to pimp out her book using her kid. That kid was forced to feign interest. She then went on to repost examples of sheep loving her book. We all know it’s an overpriced piece of shite Reb! Draw the sweets oh ffs..

Reactions: 9
I think they have little concern in regards to the kids coming in to harm whether that is choking, accidents or stranger danger. I don't think it is because they don't love or care for the kids however I think it is likely because they are delusional. You know the type of person you see on the news stating they just never thought bad thing would happen to them? Yeah, I think they're those people.
The sad thing is abusers stay close to home. They’re totally distached to predators. They’ll never abuse my kids.

Reactions: 1
Not trying to defend the twit, but I’ve just seen his post, I have 3 of those helmets (micro scooter brand) and they have an adjustable wheel inside so it can be adjusted to fit. We got it for my little boy who had a tiny head and we couldn’t get ordinary helmets to fit. If they aren’t adjusted to fit they are so heavy/shaped they fall forward.
That said if he is actually snooping on mummy at the gym I’ll literally not believe it. Monday mornings in their house are something else!

Reactions: 7
The meldrums could be using their channel for the greater good. Make sure poppy has proper fitting Helmet and educate others at the same time. But most importantly she needs a proper helmet

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.