Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think that the meldrums and their circle of friends are in a stable life period just now, marriage, young children etc.
But, they will soon enter the stage where things get a bit rocky, marriages crumble and friendships are tested. Blended families, step parenting and all that are likely. Not necessarily for them but in their wider circle.

In the stable period it seems so unlikely but half of marriages end in divorce and I’ve seen it happen in my own groups.

That will make them grow up a bit and see different kinds of relationships and family set ups, maybe.
So true! I was the first one of my social circles to get married. Now I'm the first to get divorced, because my husband left me and our son last year.

They are in a perfect bubble, and it is bound to burst sooner or later, and it does give you a wake up call about what life is actually like.

They have no idea. And they can't even comprehend it, which is the other thing. We don't all need to be single parents, or both working parents or whatever to show compassion, and a bit of sensitivity to others in situations different to ourselves.

The Meldrums just don't seem to have that personality trait. It's disheartening!

Reactions: 16
I didn’t follow her for long before realising she was a spoilt and closed minded individual so apologies if this has been mentioned multiple times before...

Has she ever worked for anything herself? I don’t mean a ‘gym bod’ or a book she really had nothing to do with but agree to have her name out on... has she ever worked? Does she understand what the majority of people go through to have nice things. I know she ‘worked’ at Disney, but other than that has she held a job and saved for things? Can not fathom how people find her inspirational when she is clearly not a family person, avoids her children or moans about them and has never shown one sign of appreciating how lucky she is to have a healthy family. All she does is moan about a bit of constructive criticism and how anxious she is about trolls..... then get off your electronics and spend more time with your family!

Reactions: 21
If I remember at the time, peeping Tom Lee took them there, but maybe I'm wrong?
I remember thats how it looked on insta but if you watch the vlog hes already at the gym and she says shes heading out the door to the gym with the rable and she will push on her some shoes and check for her trainers in his car when she gets there so it was her who took them obviously couldn't wait for Lee to get home or just couldn't be bothered to look after the girls.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why didnt Reb and P go swimming with Pat and the girls it cant be because she doesn't like being seen in a swimsuit as she constantly showing her body on insta so I can only assume unwilling to spend the money on P.

Yet swimming would have been great for P my little girl has always slept really well at night after swimming. Mind I have noticed since she been banging on about having anxiety we haven't had all the oh P doesn't sleep im so tired crap.

So like ive always thought the whole P not sleeping was for engagement and having something to talk about, same with the whole fussy eaters tit we had a few weeks ago and now shes finding the anxiety card does it for her she is so fake Im not even sure she knows whats real in her life.

Reactions: 18
See meldrum has stopped labeling her Instagram posts. The new one sat on that "love seat" which she was given. Not an ad label in sight 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Why didnt Reb and P go swimming with Pat and the girls it cant be because she doesn't like being seen in a swimsuit as she constantly showing her body on insta so I can only assume unwilling to spend the money on P.

Yet swimming would have been great for P my little girl has always slept really well at night after swimming. Mind I have noticed since she been banging on about having anxiety we haven't had all the oh P doesn't sleep im so tired crap.

So like ive always thought the whole P not sleeping was for engagement and having something to talk about, same with the whole fussy eaters tit we had a few weeks ago and now shes finding the anxiety card does it for her she is so fake Im not even sure she knows whats real in her life.
It seems to me that she’s lazy. The gym is her thing, project. Everything else she can’t be arsed. Totally lazy. It’s all half-hearted. It could be because Poppy doesn’t like it, pool is too cold for really small ones (my local makes them blue!) could be because she was napping but based on her posts, I think it’s probably because she just can’t be bothered and if Lee takes them an activity box for the girls is ticked. And she can mooch about, mooching and pouting and taking photos that look like she’s peeing herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reb probably didn’t go swimming because since their #gifted membership to Kippie ended then they have to go to the local council pool 😱 hell no she can’t go in the council pool Jesus she might have to deal with commoners. She’s a snooty nosed cow with nothing to be stuck up about. She insults everyone from the school secretary to hairdressers in Aberdeen but yet is delighted with what looks like circa 1990 capped streaks from her mates sister. But dare anyone express an opinion about her then we are all trolls with no lives which is so far from the truth it’s as made up as their lives are

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Did anyone notice the constant eye rubbing she was doing at the end of the vlog.When she was talking about the anxiety etc.i found that odd so googled it.it is apparently the brains attempt to block out deceit.A sign of lying.Interesting eh?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Did anyone notice the constant eye rubbing she was doing at the end of the vlog.When she was talking about the anxiety etc.i found that odd so googled it.it is apparently the brains attempt to block out deceit.A sign of lying.Interesting eh?
She’s extremely shifty when talking about her “anxiety”. There’s nothing genuine and she’s using mental health to gain views and excuse her shadiness

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.