Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a textbook narcissist. If she had any empathy she’d put help on her page. The Samaritans or Breathing Space as an example .
Exactly, what has she done to help? She hasn't engaged with people replying to her posts about anxiety, hasn't signposted to support services such as Samaritans, isn't an ambassador for mental wellbeing in the slightest!

By suggesting anxiety can be cured by a £140 jumper does more damage than helps.

Wonder if the same people she's "helped" are the same people who message asking where affiliated items are from, or asking for more gym coverage...i.e Lee and her mum!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
@GreyWolf when did I once say I was concerned?? I said it was WEIRD for her not to write Mummy and for her to write Rebecca. I honestly feel sometimes you write things to try and be controversial here, Peel away the layers of what you write and you still pretty much defend every thing they do.
Really I don’t. I don’t slag off things I either don’t see or don’t bother me, I’ve discussed loads of issues that do piss me off. You and I have clashed with a differing opinion twice. That’s all. We are allowed to have a differing opinion. And I would hardly support phoning social services if I supported them. It’s tiresone that as soon as you don’t agree with every single thing people slag off then you must secretly support them 🙄 I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the eldest writing Rebecca. So what. You do, that’s fine. I don’t accuse you of bizarre things, we simply disagree.

Reactions: 5
Their Mum is a two bit vlogger from Banchory! Saying they’ll never be able to walk for a bus or form relationships is ridiculous. You’re talking like their celebrities or part of the Royal family!
Nope, just from a safety aspect. If you sell your kids for weirdos and people to perv over his can you safely let them wander around? They are known to everyone. It’s weird because on one hand you hate them and are criticising everything they do but when I raise one of the serious aspects of safety in the future, you mock me and try to make me look silly 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have teens it’s just a valid concern.

Reactions: 3
I haven't looked at either of their tit for ages now. I just read here to see what's been happening. Nice to see that nothing has changed and it's just the same old crap being churned out by them 😴😴😴 The free crystals must not be doing their job yet 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Personally having worked in social services and had cases where children are estranged from their parents or have difficult maternal and paternal relationships, calling your mother or father by their first name is very telling sadly
My other half has always called his parents by their first names. His sister doesn’t, his prep school hauled them in and said it wasn’t right, his parents just said well they are our names after all, he can call us what he likes. He’s very close with his parents, they have a lovely relationship. So a bit of a sweeping statement.

She can't get that special time back being with the girls, she's
totally missing out going to the gym... What 4 times a week.
She really is obsessed with this gym sessions, you can see whats going to happen, she'll be prancing around showing off thinking she's got The Body of the year when she's on holiday 😂😂
She can prance as much as she likes... Some folk though Barbie had a nice body but her hair was still tit and her head empty. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a friend that calls her Mum by her first name so I just text her and asked why (she said it was totally ok for me to put it here) She said that when they were younger her mum was quite cold always away with new boyfriends leaving her to look after her siblings etc so she felt she’s never earned the right to be called Mum.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think I’m going to have to unfollow. After posting pretending she was with S she then posts that she spent yet another day at gym, a weekend day where Lee had all the girls and she swanned about with the girls and at the gym. Oh do eff off. Completely unrelatable. And why doesn’t she want to spend time with her kids when she’s ‘worked’ all week.
She really makes herself look awful. Sitting on her freebie sofa, with her freebie lamp, in her ad life, bleating on about spending Sunday at the bleeping gym. I can take no more. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 35
More time to herself - spin class at the gym, relaxing in the sauna, a PT session and then lunch with her friends. Unbelievable. Does this woman ever do any work? Every day is a holiday. I'm sure all mums out there can relate to this woman and her lifestyle...! :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Gosh I admire her so so much, she's my idol. How does she pack all this into one day. She's busy , busy, busy that woman. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

This is Rebs song......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I did watch tonight vlog

Sat 2 runs minus kids
Shopping minus kids
Gym dumps kids on lee

Sunday

Lee takes big girls swimming
She says she seldom spends time with poppy and is focussed on play
Then spends 3hours tidying s room

Of shes so busy tidying and cleaning in week why couldent s room wait until the.

Lee total embarrassment at the park run and the gym.

End seemed little desparate
Anxiety clickbait title
Im baffled how shes helped others
She has a nice easy life
Constant childcare support
Swannimg off most days wherever she wants to.

Most of us spend weekends as family time.
My husband works most weekends
So it down to me
Bath them
Watch tv with them
Take them out
Do their homework.

Yesterday had take eldest to opticians.
When they home they mess making.

Cooked sat and sunday lunches and dinners from scratcg.
Done housework
Battled day and night with teething baby.
Deep cleaned some rooms downstairs
Caught up on laundry

No me time
No help
Very little sleep.

Reactions: 9
Really I don’t. I don’t slag off things I either don’t see or don’t bother me, I’ve discussed loads of issues that do piss me off. You and I have clashed with a differing opinion twice. That’s all. We are allowed to have a differing opinion. And I would hardly support phoning social services if I supported them. It’s tiresone that as soon as you don’t agree with every single thing people slag off then you must secretly support them 🙄 I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the eldest writing Rebecca. So what. You do, that’s fine. I don’t accuse you of bizarre things, we simply disagree.
Let’s not make statements such as “supporting phoning social services” as though that was something I ever uttered. That was all you on the proviso that I was deeply concerned about Safiyah choosing to refer to her mother as Rebecca in a book.

I never said it was wrong, I said it was weird.

Nope, just from a safety aspect. If you sell your kids for weirdos and people to perv over his can you safely let them wander around? They are known to everyone. It’s weird because on one hand you hate them and are criticising everything they do but when I raise one of the serious aspects of safety in the future, you mock me and try to make me look silly 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have teens it’s just a valid concern.
There’s nothing weird in what I said. Do you honestly think 10 years from now that anyone is going to be interested in vlogger Mrs Meldrum?! These children will go in to have their own lives, form their own relationships and believe it or not, be able to go and catch a bus by themselves!

Sorry if this comes across as pedantic but in her recent insta story posting reviews of her book (if it’s even worthy of being called that) she’s said “I know a cracking gift you can suggest to your hubbies”

As a social media influencer and someone who claims to be so thoughtful and inclusive, why is she so ignorant as to think we all have ‘hubbies’... families come in all different shapes and sizes. I know it’s just a word and she won’t have thought about it but that is the ISSUE. She doesn’t think before she posts!!

Reactions: 28
I think she’s probably written (and I use the word loosely) Mummy and me, to remind herself to spend sometime with the children. So when she sees it or gets an email, she goes ‘oh yes, I have children, I should probably do something with them!’

• Haha
I can’t register that she uses mental ill health as clickbait. No signposts just me me me.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Just for clarity when I said about safety out alone, where I live it’s common for kids to catch buses etc from 11 for secondary school. That’s actually not 10 years off for S it’s relatively soon. I really do feel these parents who bleep their kids out are creating safety issues.

Last edited:
Let’s play... sum her up in three words. Mine

Unlikable, unrelatable and false

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.