Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no issue with a mother having a day with friends but Reb seems to actively avoid her children.

How many people need / want 4 PT sessions a week?

Reactions: 21
@Pumpkinspice see that’s you keeping her right 😂 if it hadn’t been for you she would have got all carried away reading rattle and working on her abs and forgot to tell us she was still an Instagram sensation 😂
Bitchy comment in return... Chins... From her two faces?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😂 she’s #gifted her notebook! Lucky them not having to spend anything on that shite by numbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s pathetic. She spends as little time as possible with her family. And he’s whipped for staying home with three kids all day. The spend absolutely no time as a family at all- I can’t see the point of this whole gym thing it’s not sustainable. I have a one year old and work full time, I also go to the gym around three times a week either when he’s in bed or having a nap. I feel too guilty otherwise as our family time, I know it’s ridiculous but that’s the reality of being a mum and it’s something she just doesn’t have.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Here we go the anxiety is back because no one wants to watch her vlog 🙄 not being funny but the way she’s been sashaying about this past week loving herself to death is not anxiety. This anxiety excuse has got bells on now and practically dances on its own.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s pathetic. She spends as little time as possible with her family. And he’s whipped for staying home with three kids all day. The spend absolutely no time as a family at all- I can’t see the point of this whole gym thing it’s not sustainable. I have a one year old and work full time, I also go to the gym around three times a week either when he’s in bed or having a nap. I feel too guilty otherwise as our family time, I know it’s ridiculous but that’s the reality of being a mum and it’s something she just doesn’t have.
It’s not ridiculous; you’re a hard working mum. Edgy lives a fantasy life where she’s never accountable and is given free shite because she begs for it.

Reactions: 15
@Molly123 not ridiculous at all!! I’m exactly the same, I do to the gym in the evenings after I e done bedtime and my husband has got home from work. It’s because we are normal and had children in order to love them and care for them and appreciate them. I love family time. We get none of it during the week as my husband leaves for work before they wake up and gets home after they’ve gone to bed so our weekends are sacred. I do go to the gym on Sunday mornings but I take my older 2 children with me as they love the kids clubs and we go first thing so we are home well before lunchtime to enjoy the majority of the day together.

This weekend I literally haven’t stopped doing things for my children - wrapping eldest’s birthday presents, making 2 Easter bonnets, shopping for and making various things for the Easter fair at her school where I’m manning a stall and helping with homework. On top of just general playing and spending time together. That’s what normal mums do. I’d like to know what Reb has done for/with her children this weekend

Blossomingbirds kitchen is only a couple of mouths old, and to be fair she copied every one else’s kitchen to a tee too. The both of them are just sheep. Same kitchens as everyone else, advertise the same things as everyone else, fake as everyone else, both use their kids for money

Reactions: 12
Well I skipped most of tonight vlog it was pretty much the same tit. Saturday mostly about Reb and her park run. Sunday spent morning at the gym all the family woohoo girls you get to watch how wonderful mammy and daddy look at the gym and see Rami who mammy has a crush on just what the girls need.

We get to see Pat filming Reb doing her workout boring but a rather pervy way he films it behind bushes just like a local flasher would spend his time watching women.

Then its home and Reb is obviously practising for doing some stand up comedy as she tells us about how when the girls are at school shes always rushing about tidying etc but as this is the weekend she is going to play with Poppy and just leave the tidying. Cut to her in S room where she tells us she did play with Poppy not sure I believe you Reb, and has spent the last 3 hours gutting S room. She also admits she hasn't shower from the gym wow no tit sherlock as your still in the gym gear, she also says shes not going to e showering anytime soon bloody hell Reb what's wrong with you a nice shower straight after the workout surely would make anyone feel much better.
Then at the end she starts on about how shes got anxiety and by talking about it she feels shes helped people mentioned troll oh my God she making me want to hang myself so I stopped cant stand the whole I'm wonderful I've help people talking about my anxiety and the trolls no Reb you play the cards to get praise for yourself you love yourself and want everyone too. Stop being a tosser and go get a shower STINKY REB.

Mind have to say what a lively weekend they give their girls NOT!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
C
Here we go the anxiety is back because no one wants to watch her vlog 🙄 not being funny but the way she’s been sashaying about this past week loving herself to death is not anxiety. This anxiety excuse has got bells on now and practically dances on its own.
Completely agree. Anxiety in every tag now. DESPERATE for followers and views. Not many 100k tubers would have to post on IG how to subscribe! She makes a bloody mockery of anyone suffering, I have no doubt she may have anxiety but this playing on the subject for business is pretty dispicable. Lee posts today some random share about the sad case of the reality star dying. (see my earlier post) no explanation... But I can guess what he's trying to suggest as the word trolls was in it. Then tonight a vlog which I will not watch has a tag of anxiety amongst others. JUST for attention and likes. Once again, shameful. 😡

• Angry
(Bitchy comment) Abs day? Looks to me like it should be chins day 😂😂
In all seriousness, poor S at school all week and mum runs off to the gym on Sunday having been everyday in the week!! How hard would it be for Grabecca to spend some time with her daughter? No wonder S put Rebecca instead of Mummy in the crap book.....
Maybe the list Safiyah wrote was people who make an effort with her, in descending order!

Poor kid. Ffs spend time with your children at the weekends. They aren't kids long, and before you know it they no longer want your time!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
No 1 - taking a job that comes with it’s own Psychologist prob isn’t a dream job.
No 2 - you wouldn’t have put yourself out there if you weren’t such a vain, narcissistic, fame hungry want to be.
No 3 - sitting there making on your some kind of hero and helped so so many people just because you’ve told everyone you have anxiety.

She’s boiling my piss now. Tell you what Reb how about doing something for a mental health charity for duck ALL instead of sitting there waxing lyrical in your gym gear making on your some kind of mental health ambassador.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She can't get that special time back being with the girls, she's
totally missing out going to the gym... What 4 times a week.
She really is obsessed with this gym sessions, you can see whats going to happen, she'll be prancing around showing off thinking she's got The Body of the year when she's on holiday 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No 1 - taking a job that comes with it’s own Psychologist prob isn’t a dream job.
No 2 - you wouldn’t have put yourself out there is you weren’t such a vain, narcissistic, fame hungry want to be.
No 3 - sitting there making on your some kind of hero and helped so so many people just because you’ve told everyone you have anxiety.

She’s boiling my piss now. Tell you what Reb how about doing something for a mental health charity for duck ALL instead of sitting there waxing lyrical in your gym gear making on your some kind of mental health ambassador.
She’s a textbook narcissist. If she had any empathy she’d put help on her page. The Samaritans or Breathing Space as an example .

😂😂 Lee up that rope! He’s like a child “look at me, look at me! I climb real good!”
He is just not manly at all.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.