Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can everyone just check their YouTube to make sure Reb’s latest vlog has gone on. It’s just she’s had a tit amount of views on the last snoozefest telling us little gems like “drink lots of water” and theirs no way it’s because no one wants to watch her anymore and it’s definately because there’s been a technical error 😂
I switched off as soon as she said drink lots of water. Same as I switch off when these idiots tell us to make our bed in the mornings. condescending little twats. Do they think they are talking to 13 year olds.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I switched off as soon as she said drink lots of water. Same as I switch off when these idiots tell us to make our bed in the mornings. condescending little twats. Do they think they are talking to 13 year olds.
Lol made me chuckle. We all know her bedrooms a state most of time.
Have hydrate8mate gifted her another bottle?
My fave was unfollow people who nring you down and dont inspire you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@inspirespirit 😂😂 David Platt was who sprang to mind as well.

Face it her meltdown attracted people for a while watching old vlogs etc to find it who she is then they realised she’s as dull as a misty day in Cove and thought duck this. Also I wish Lee would stop putting on that voice “safiyah dahling” he sounds like a 1940’s BBC radio broadcaster 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Face it her meltdown attracted people for a while watching old vlogs etc to find it who she is then they realised she’s as dull as a misty day in Cove and thought duck this. Also I wish Lee would stop putting on that voice “safiyah dahling” he sounds like a 1940’s BBC radio broadcaster 🤣.
He’s got a proper phone voice in videos, hasn’t he?! It’s very try hard at times!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Me too. Literally no idea what the rest of the video was about! Drink lots of water 🤣 how would the sheep cope without her!

Reactions: 9

My husband said wtf is he playing at today when he heard that voice. Fake as...
Lee's insta is a bit random just now... Bless his cotton socks with Rami making him a big boy shake (🤢), with a fn oreo and a dollop of whatever tit he's plugging. Eat a healthy, balanced diet ffs!
Now he's jumping on sad death of the young reality star. (I won't mention the name out of respect). He makes no comment or has any knowledge of the circumstances or person involved...yet he'll fill his insta with shares from Daily Mail 🤬. Its not 24 hours since his death, yet people have expert opinions. 😒
Interesting he's reading the Daily Mail - despite them saying they never would after the article about MrsM? 🙄
Just another day with more lies, manipulation and dishonesty when it suits Verruca and Bunion at Meldrum Towers. Today's portion served with a sprinkling of insincerity.

Reactions: 17
Can everyone just check their YouTube to make sure Reb’s latest vlog has gone on. It’s just she’s had a tit amount of views on the last snoozefest telling us little gems like “drink lots of water” and theirs no way it’s because no one wants to watch her anymore and it’s definately because there’s been a technical error 😂
😂 It's there. The fact is it's just tit so no one wants to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is always a slight pause before the “daaaaarrrrrling” which makes me think it’s put on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Must drive them crazy wondering who on their Instagram pages are watching because they are actually interested and who is just ‘hate watching’ 👋

That high pitched , squeaky , put on voice 😠😠😠
I hope he hits puberty soon

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she’s either quiet because she wants attention again or she’s having yet another ME day and knows she’ll be slated.

...cue her posting to contradict the above 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s either quiet because she wants attention again or she’s having yet another ME day and knows she’ll be slated.

...cue her posting to contradict the above 🙄
No she's in the gym again🙄🙄🙄. I thought she said Sunday was a family day not a bloody abs day🤔🤔.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
No she's in the gym again🙄🙄🙄. I thought she said Sunday was a family day not a bloody abs day🤔🤔.View attachment 8622
(Bitchy comment) Abs day? Looks to me like it should be chins day 😂😂
In all seriousness, poor S at school all week and mum runs off to the gym on Sunday having been everyday in the week!! How hard would it be for Grabecca to spend some time with her daughter? No wonder S put Rebecca instead of Mummy in the crap book.....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
@Pumpkinspice see that’s you keeping her right 😂 if it hadn’t been for you she would have got all carried away reading rattle and working on her abs and forgot to tell us she was still an Instagram sensation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Pumpkinspice see that’s you keeping her right 😂 if it hadn’t been for you she would have got all carried away reading rattle and working on her abs and forgot to tell us she was still an Instagram sensation 😂
Ha! Yep. It was option number two. She had a ME day yet again! Gym and then out with the ‘girls’ rather than spending time with her actual girls at the weekend!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
(Bitchy comment) Abs day? Looks to me like it should be chins day 😂😂
In all seriousness, poor S at school all week and mum runs off to the gym on Sunday having been everyday in the week!! How hard would it be for Grabecca to spend some time with her daughter? No wonder S put Rebecca instead of Mummy in the crap book.....
That's exactly what I thought. Food shopping and mother off to gym. Selfish. If they are doing anything interesting for a family channel, nothing being shared. So makes me think, nothing being done.

Unbelievable! So she’s spent the whole day doing gym related stuff and then starts cracking in with S’s homework at 5pm on a Sunday. That says so much about her priorities 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.