Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just so disgusting that she is actually making money out of Comin Relief. What is wrong with her?! Actual proper celebrities with actual proper careers and talents give their time for free but she still needs to cash in. I'm actually a little bit sickened by this. I didn't think she could get worse, but she really has no moral compass at all.

Reactions: 24
I don’t think Howdens gift kitchens. Assume they’re paying for this. Unless it’s a ploy to get another kitchen company to say “we can design you one similar for free...”.

She looks very thin in the TK Maxx photo. Maybe it’s the pose, but not sure it’s a very healthy look.
To be honest, I don't think she eats enough. She did say on her gym vlog that she's gained weight not lost it due to aquiring more muscle.

Reactions: 7
I think the boots are too large for her small frame and just look out of balance
Yes, it could be this. I have thought that before with those other flat boots that she wears (next ones I think). She’s too petite for them, they look like clown shoes on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who the duck has the audacity, cheek and balls to put paid partnership on a charity post?? ?

Reb. that’s who! All this time we are asking to know if something is paid partnership and she bloody goes and shoves it on a post that is trying to raise money for comic relief! It’s just one disaster to the next

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Who the duck has the audacity, cheek and balls to put paid partnership on a charity post?? ?

Reb. that’s who! All this time we are asking to know if something is paid partnership and she bloody goes and shoves it on a post that is trying to raise money for comic relief! It’s just one disaster to the next
Yep raised measly £217 quid for sue ryder
Now paid partnership for comic relief

Its as bad as paid partnership for food bank.

Another day another ad
All she cares about is her dolla

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I certainly won’t be buying any Comic Relief merchandise from TK Maxx.

Plus I also read that the celebrities who go to Third World countries to support Comic Relief are put up in expensive hotels while there & are paid a fat fee. It really puts me off donating to certain charities now.

Reactions: 21
It's just so disgusting that she is actually making money out of Comin Relief. What is wrong with her?! Actual proper celebrities with actual proper careers and talents give their time for free but she still needs to cash in. I'm actually a little bit sickened by this. I didn't think she could get worse, but she really has no moral compass at all.
I read somewhere, can't remember where now, that presenters on Comic Relief do get paid, although some choose to waive it. Celebrity guests however, like the cast of Eastender's and entertainers who just pop on to do a small segment in the show don't.

Reactions: 6
I don’t actually have an issue with that ad. It’s clearly labelled. The paid partnership is with TK Maxx not Comic Relief. Yes, she’s promoting the comic relief T-shirt, but her payment won’t be coming out of a charity budget. TK Maxx don’t sell comic relief T-shirt’s out of the goodness of their hearts, selling them gets increased footfall into their stores. It’s no different from advertising the T-shirt’s on tv or a magazine, they’d have to pay for those platforms too.

Reactions: 13
Was that your primary aim.
Doesnt seem take much be blocked these days.
I have no idea why i was blocked few weeks ago.
Yep we got wren to quote our small you shape kicthen.
Sister also has wren small kitchen 12k at least not including building work.
No wasn’t even trying to be blocked but I just guessed it would come eventually! Didn’t think it would be for something so trivial and I have min interaction, liking comments leaving comments etc

Reactions: 4
This might be me being incredibly unfair and bitchy, but, she looks like her next goal will be to have a thigh gap and go on and on about having a gap and how it's been years etc etc Just the way she has taken to bending over to emphasise her slim hips and legs. She does look good (although she looked good before hand as well)

I certainly won’t be buying any Comic Relief merchandise from TK Maxx.

Plus I also read that the celebrities who go to Third World countries to support Comic Relief are put up in expensive hotels while there & are paid a fat fee. It really puts me off donating to certain charities now.
I was at the til in tk maxx at the weekend and the cashier asked me if I wanted to add on a pound to my total for comic relief and I very politely said “no thank you” as I prefer to give to charity freely and without pressure.
And I don’t want my money paying celebs and influencers to promote charity.
It’s messed up.

Reactions: 14
Someone’s been hitting the delete button. It says there are 38 replies to her instagram post, just counted and only 29 are showing ...?

Reactions: 8
Totally agree, it’s sickening the amount of money charities pay ‘celebs/zlister/influencers to promote them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.