Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give me bloody strength???. She's being paid for it. She's not doing it out of the goodness of her heart. Stupid sheep???

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Sounds like a fab day.
Dream of a day when companies dident throw money and gifts at infleuncers
That young people had decent role models
Exactly. That’s something to aspire to, rather than these pouty flouty filtered photos. Sticking on a pair of primark satin knickers and taking photos for your husband to have a peek at maybe, yet she puts it up on social media for the world to see ? what kind of messsge is that sending to her younger followers and her girls?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Being paid by Tk maxx doesn’t surprise me in the slightest.
The pose is completely ridiculous and cringe worthy. It’s like she’s trying to make herself look smaller, more cutesy, tiny weeny rebs. Just like the teapot pose and knuckle jumper pose. It’s so strange. “Oh look at how weeny I am. So so tiny like polly pocket” ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The pose is completely ridiculous and cringe worthy. It’s like she’s trying to make herself look smaller, more cutesy, tiny weeny rebs. Just like the teapot pose and knuckle jumper pose. It’s so strange. “Oh look at how weeny I am. So so tiny like polly pocket” ?
And she has the bloody nerve to call this 'work'.She needs a reality check.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone's just said "I'm going to buy one too"?. Too, too?? she didn't buy hers love. Honestly?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sadly very possibly yes

This mama life got paid for remembrance day promotion.

Reb seldom does anything for free

Paid by ellas kitchen to visit fareshare food bank empty handed

I might be wrong but was sure thismamalife donated her fee to a charity ? I hope she did anyway, I would expect her to, I don't hold her in same regard as Reb who i don't expect to give a shite about charity at all.

Reactions: 6
Polly pocket cocunt

Greed is just sickening

Sheep save yourself the money buy not buying and just donate £4.50 to comic relief.

Its easy to donate on phone or online
Send extra into school

Reactions: 10
so the overriding feedback from her gym video was that people are too anxious to go to the gym? NO the feedback is that people have neither the time nor the free cash to splurge on 4+ hours of PT a week! (If she is paying for Rami even).
She’s on another planet.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I might be wrong but was sure thismamalife donated her fee to a charity ? I hope she did anyway, I would expect her to, I don't hold her in same regard as Reb who i don't expect to give a shite about charity at all.
Dont know if she did

I dont veiw her the same
I quite like sarah.

Reactions: 1
Dont know if she did

I dont veiw her the same
I quite like sarah.
I know she's not popular on tattle but I like her too actually, I do find some of her stuff cringe (but most mummy bloggers are cringey) and she has been the only one I have followed for a long time because she is local to me and she had something different to talk about- I.e. deployment diaries etc.
Also her actual blog posts regarding her past anorexia are well written.

Reb on the other hand....... has nothing about her at all. Only thing she excels at is deleting and blocking.
'Oh my, someone online clicked like on a comment that had the slightest air of criticism - I must banish her from seeing meldrum manor forever!'

Mum used to say nice things come in small packages, Nana used to answer "aye, and so does poison" ☠ ???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Polly pocket cocunt

Greed is just sickening

Sheep save yourself the money buy not buying and just donate £4.50 to comic relief.

Its easy to donate on phone or online
Send extra into school
Wonder if the tshirts are produced ethically? I'd presume so? ?

Reactions: 3
Yet again, fantastic promotion of the product. That ridiculous pose means you can't actually see the t-shirt properly. She really is clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her feet look huge In that TKMax advert!! Ridiculous pose as always but I've never noticed her feet before so it must be the angle

• Haha
Wonder if the tshirts are produced ethically? I'd presume so? ?
Hope so but am always sceptical now, I have no trust in anything! Esp recently seeing all the international women's day posts from companies who give no shites bout the women in 3rd world countries who create the clothes. Hypocritical.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure she didn’t. She’s just another money-grabbing parasite like Sweaty Becky. ?

They all disgust me. Celebrities too. Accepting money to promote a charity is the lowest of the low.

?????????????

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I don’t think Howdens gift kitchens. Assume they’re paying for this. Unless it’s a ploy to get another kitchen company to say “we can design you one similar for free...”.

She looks very thin in the TK Maxx photo. Maybe it’s the pose, but not sure it’s a very healthy look.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.