Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice in that new vlog is going right through me it’s like nails down a blackboard. Is it just me or is she sounding more and more like the voiceover on a Hovis ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not body shaming in the slightest, but I find her shape so strange - in some pictures she looks very small and thin. In others, and days apart, she looks lumpy and dumpy - the Primark haul for example. Her neck and face area just constantly look full and round which is strange if she is losing weight?

Reactions: 8
I'm not body shaming in the slightest, but I find her shape so strange - in some pictures she looks very small and thin. In others, and days apart, she looks lumpy and dumpy - the Primark haul for example. Her neck and face area just constantly look full and round which is strange if she is losing weight?
I think she has the kind of face/neck that’ll never be slim. My friend’s the same, always dieting & exercising but her face is still puffa fish/round moon, like Stinky’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think we need to remember that pictures are easily manipulated. Who knows what's real with filters and photo-shopping. That goes for all Instagram not just Verucca

Reactions: 13
This might be me being incredibly unfair and bitchy, but, she looks like her next goal will be to have a thigh gap and go on and on about having a gap and how it's been years etc etc Just the way she has taken to bending over to emphasise her slim hips and legs. She does look good (although she looked good before hand as well)
She is absolutely rating herself at the moment isn’t she ??? Imagine the sweet nothings she whispers to herself in the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Welcome

Thanks Amy amy for new thread title

Please bathe in nice orange glow
Take a seat and watch the show

Newbies and golden oldies welcome

Escaped sheep from the pen.
Yay thank you for choosing mine!

Reactions: 5
A friend of mine is a dentist at a cosmetic practice in Edinburgh. He is about to treat a well known Scottish Instagram influencer. She is wanting veneers-think fake white too big-very TOWIE! Anyway the practice is picking up the bill in exchange for her promoting the practice on her insta. Firstly will she have to #AD everytime she smiles and shows off her free teeth.
Also Imagine when edgy gets wind of this she will be right down Banchory dental demanding a smile make over ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is absolutely rating herself at the moment isn’t she ??? Imagine the sweet nothings she whispers to herself in the mirror.
No one can love her as much as she loves herself?. Maybe this is the start of a new career ...personal trainer ??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Latest vlog: Off to the gym, then a coffee with a "friend" supposedly and then she's no sooner in the door announcing she has to have a shower because she's meeting Cath for a walk. Baffles me how she and her mindless followers think this constitutes a job! and yet she works oh so hard! Give it a rest! Stay at home mum and she doesn't even look after the girls! She just wanted Lee to pack in the job so that he could do everything and she could be a lady of leisure! She admits she doesn't clean, doesn't always leave the girls to school (only started since it was mentioned here that she didn't), doesn't seem to cook, doesn't spend much time with Poppy, only the favourite Florrie! And i still cannot understand a word of what Florence is saying. Really interested how she's going to fare at school in September! You would think that Rebecca would spend more time trying to improve her pronunciation and diction instead of swanning about the gym and going on walks walks and more bloody walks!

Reactions: 13
Her giving up chocolate for lent lasted a whole day!! Not like Mrs M to talk utter shite and not to stick to something is it now?! ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Was just thinking how sweet and polite Reb and Lee are on their social media with the children “darling” about 20 times in that video. Obviously Reb herself has said they don’t put any of the arguments or horrible moments on film so I wonder how real the children will feel these moments are as they grow up. Cameras out, time to be sickly sweet and portray the perfect lifestyle folks! I wonder if they will grow up resenting it/them and feel it was all put on for the camera. Such a sad way to live.

Reactions: 9
It's interesting how - of all the 'challenges' she's started (off the top of my head: gym, 30 days of yoga, 7 day self care, giving up chocolate for Lent, no spend January - just realised that all of these are from this year and it's into mid March!) the only one she's stuck to is the gym. What about the gym is different from all the others? Hmm, let's see... it gets her away from her kids.

Reactions: 10
Her giving up chocolate for lent lasted a whole day!! Not like Mrs M to talk utter shite and not to stick to something is it now?! ?
Shes not religious so no idea why she said it.

Anyone else noticed the few vlogs she does lees often out and shes putting all 3 girlies to bed.
Also shes doing school runs and cooking dinner.
We no from insta its a rarity
Shes just trying to prove she a hands on super mum.
Lee let slip holiday in France next month o think.

£30 spent at freinds topic party cures insomnia and anxiety.

Thanking everyone support shes just blown away and so grateful shes trying to reply to all comments.

What a busy life
Gym, coffee with muddy mummy cafe 1. A walk then cafe 2 with lee.
Palm 2 girls off to granny
Who does their hair and makeup for just a country walk.

Reactions: 6
What about the gym is different from all the others? Hmm, let's see... it gets her away from her kids.
As you said, the very fact she gets away from being tied down to chores and looking after Poppy/Florrie. It's alright for an hour or two but anymore and she'd be losing her cool and saying she's sooo stressed :rolleyes:. Also, i think she's addicted to this fitness kick purely for vanity reasons. She fancies herself to no end and is loving putting up the before and after pictures to show off how "ripped" she is in the tummy. She was highly irritated when her fitness tracker failed to register her walk in a recent video. You'd think it was the end of the world and she even said, if it's not tracked then it "doesn't count". Doesn't sound like a very healthy mindset does it? She also eats next to nothing and i can see it spiraling out of control and wouldn't be surprised at an eating disorder down the line. Regret at having treats etc She even said in a recent video ( think it was the one where her and Lee went to Banchory Lodge) that she could eat what she wanted because she burned off x cals at the gym. Alright logic but im sensing some addiction!

Reactions: 4
As you said, the very fact she gets away from being tied down to chores and looking after Poppy/Florrie. It's alright for an hour or two but anymore and she'd be losing her cool and saying she's sooo stressed :rolleyes:. Also, i think she's addicted to this fitness kick purely for vanity reasons. She fancies herself to no end and is loving putting up the before and after pictures to show off how "ripped" she is in the tummy. She was highly irritated when her fitness tracker failed to register her walk in a recent video. You'd think it was the end of the world and she even said, if it's not tracked then it "doesn't count". Doesn't sound like a very healthy mindset does it? She also eats next to nothing and i can see it spiraling out of control and wouldn't be surprised at an eating disorder down the line. Regret at having treats etc She even said in a recent video ( think it was the one where her and Lee went to Banchory Lodge) that she could eat what she wanted because she burned off x cals at the gym. Alright logic but im sensing some addiction!
I have to say sadly I agree with some of your points and she’s becoming quite addicted to it all. It does appear it’s an area of her life she can control when other parts are so out of her control and she seems very down when she doesn’t do some form of exercise. Exercise is so good for you and proven to improve mood and wellbeing but it can become very excessive and that seems to be taking over anything else at the moment.

After watching the vlog I did have a giggle at her snipey remark at Lee about the mango. His reply in the same old lap dog “darling” style. If tone of voice and looks could kill ? get the impression he gets told off a lot!

Reactions: 3
A friend of mine is a dentist at a cosmetic practice in Edinburgh. He is about to treat a well known Scottish Instagram influencer. She is wanting veneers-think fake white too big-very TOWIE! Anyway the practice is picking up the bill in exchange for her promoting the practice on her insta. Firstly will she have to #AD everytime she smiles and shows off her free teeth.
Also Imagine when edgy gets wind of this she will be right down Banchory dental demanding a smile make over ?
Ooooh who is it? ( i know you cant tell us tho ?)

Reactions: 2
Poor old Lee getting told off with the mango!
I think he seems a lovely bloke, it’s Reb I have issues with.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.