Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to laugh at this. Raving reviewing but the the book is in the picture as a prop and the child has no interest!

Also have to mention there is a number of 5* reviews saying 'can't wait for it to arrive' and 'can't wait to do this with my daughter'...eh? How can you review if the book hasn't even arrived yet!
I think at least this one is Verruca herself...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Does she get paid for advertising charity as she is advertising Red Nose Day really hope she isn’t

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does she get paid for advertising charity as she is advertising Red Nose Day really hope she isn’t
Sadly very possibly yes

This mama life got paid for remembrance day promotion.

Reb seldom does anything for free

Paid by ellas kitchen to visit fareshare food bank empty handed

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Am I the fairest of them all?
With my guns of steel and my tum so trim,
My golden hair and my orange skin?

Rebecca dear, true beauty comes from within,
And while you continue to lie and spin,
Rotten to the core is all you will be,
As no amount of filter can hide ugly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Her advance for her "book" has probably come through as has the next campaign. They could do some decent content about renovating the kitchen including budget and paying for it. I know they won't, but it's what I would like to see ?. I don't know why they can't just be honest and say, got a good bonus from all those ads, it's allowing us to get new kitchen...that's why we do them, thanks very much. Instead, they will block any question, ignore it and everyone will assume the fairies did it?
I refuse to believe they are paying a penny of their own cash for that kitchen. Also a kitchen like that wouldn't leave much change out of £30k.

Reactions: 6
who called it with making a yt video that mums could relate to and workout at home? her insta stories saying that she is going to speak to her PT to work on a workout that people can do from home....

but they dont read here. Hi Reb ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Way to look like you're bursting for a wee in your tangerine photo there Edgy ??

Seriously though accepting payment for this is bleeping disgusting.........

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Fleur de force did one of these pics, had paid partnership on and she said she was donating the fee to the charity!

Reactions: 22
Stupid pose
Stupid grin
Stupid head band
Stupid colour

Same old same old ad grabbing freebie loving weekday at murder mansion.
Any negative comments yet?
No just a load of arse kisser's telling her how wonderful she looks????

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
What a strange photo. Can’t really see her eyes. Very false looking.
Is she trying to look like a 15 year old to make her attractive to Lee again? ???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Am I the fairest of them all?
With my guns of steel and my tum so trim,
My golden hair and my orange skin?

Rebecca dear, true beauty comes from within,
And while you continue to lie and spin,
Rotten to the core is all you will be,
As no amount of filter can hide ugly.
Fantastic! ????

Reactions: 5
Ugh I have just watched her red nose day insta story ad. Poppy is most definitely not laughing when she is being chucked around by a dancing Reb. Those poor little girls are just puppets.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Ugh I have just watched her red nose day insta story ad. Poppy is most definitely not laughing when she is being chucked around by a dancing Reb. Those poor little girls are just puppets.
probably because she is thinking wtf you never play with me so why are you doing it now? usually she's being called a feral child and now cause she is getting used in an ad its okay to be all nicey to her :unsure::mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.