Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else hear ‘sending scrounging emails to advertising departments’ when Grabbecca says ‘editing’
I think her begging emails must look something like this:

Dear kindly gifted/paid partnership person
Hi Guys I’m a hugely successful social media person - you tube is my jam I have a silver button and instragram which I’m super good on! I have over 200 thousand followers and can row 200 kilometres! I’m a mum to THREE girls - which I’m totally up for splashing all over the internet: no worries - from Scotland where I live and mooch and potter! I can sell sheep anything - hello fresh and just eat and Next even though they don’t deliver to my house. My house by the way is full of opportunities for you to so so so kindly gift me stuff. I take anything - sofas, beds Chester draws.- don’t worry if it doesn’t match I don’t. My 200k plus followers will definitely buy your stuff when you send it me! Im so good at fashun. Look books and halls with gift cards. I’m really into gym and fitness and me time and holistic and reiki and checkpeas. I also am an adventurer so send me on all inclusive resort deals (kids club ESSENTIAL) I can do a takeover on your feed and it is a totally organic fit for my family! No need to put #AD or anything.
Buy now before you can’t afford me
Edgy Reb

P’s also now a orthor of book #aff amazon link below
I. Am. howling ???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have no idea! I would assume its free or they might get a bloody big discount. Unless they specifically say we have paid for this, I so assume it's gifted. My previous comment was more a pondering about what I would like to happen.
Oh I see! They’d never splash out for a kitchen though, or anything.

Reactions: 2
Do you honestly believe they are paying for the kitchen though? I’m sure they have been begging kitchen companies since the day they moved in until someone finally gave in!
Can just imagine it “ oh ffs, that bloody Meldrum woman’s on the blower again. Just give her a bleeping kitchen to get get rid of her!”

• Haha
Perhaps mummy and daddy are paying for it ?
For anyone to believe its not gifted or paid for by others they will have to say in no uncertain terms 'We are paying for this kitchen in full with no discounts with our own money - no ad, no gifting, no freebie'.
They can either be honest or silent, they would be found out anyway!

Reactions: 15
LONG post so apologies......need to get this out.
PART TIME WORKING MUMMY - tirelessly campaigns against domestic abuse, often helping people with her own time & money. Champions small businesses. Was offered free conservatory furniture plus a fee but couldn’t accept being paid for free furniture so asked the fee to be a competition so another family could benefit. All while working, raising 5 kids and the stress of her husband being a police officer.

BRUMMY MUMMY - actively promotes body confidence (not just as a size 8!), engages with followers, arranges Mummy Meet Ups to give lonely mums a boost/friendship group, donates money to charity.

AN ORDINARY MUMMY - constantly working/writing to break down barriers discussing mental health, PTSD, realities of having mulpitles/preemies. Organised charity event for BLISS. Started business to give to charity.

These bloggers all had less followers than Grabecca when I started following them. They all worked (I know BM doesn’t now but she’s very good at explaining what she does to earn her money). Their husbands work normal jobs. They’ve built their followings and used their platforms to do good & forge businesses - designing mugs, writing books, etc.
How does Mrs M sleep at night knowing she manipulates & lies to followers just to fill her house with mid matched stuff and expose her children to god knows who??

• Heart
Reactions: 45
LONG post so apologies......need to get this out.
PART TIME WORKING MUMMY - tirelessly campaigns against domestic abuse, often helping people with her own time & money. Champions small businesses. Was offered free conservatory furniture plus a fee but couldn’t accept being paid for free furniture so asked the fee to be a competition so another family could benefit. All while working, raising 5 kids and the stress of her husband being a police officer.

BRUMMY MUMMY - actively promotes body confidence (not just as a size 8!), engages with followers, arranges Mummy Meet Ups to give lonely mums a boost/friendship group, donates money to charity.

AN ORDINARY MUMMY - constantly working/writing to break down barriers discussing mental health, PTSD, realities of having mulpitles/preemies. Organised charity event for BLISS. Started business to give to charity.

These bloggers all had less followers than Grabecca when I started following them. They all worked (I know BM doesn’t now but she’s very good at explaining what she does to earn her money). Their husbands work normal jobs. They’ve built their followings and used their platforms to do good & forge businesses - designing mugs, writing books, etc.
How does Mrs M sleep at night knowing she manipulates & lies to followers just to fill her house with mid matched stuff and expose her children to god knows who??
She doesnt care.
Lives inside her own bubble
Lead insular life.
Lacks empathy
One of most selfish boring vain infleuncers on the block.

The orange filter. Let’s face it, she’s never gonna accept advice. I say let her get on with making a tit to herself looking like a geriatric, skunk-haired, Ronseal Deep Mahoganied, Oompa-loompahed Ladyboy Midget - roll up, The Sellbum Circus has come to town!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well this is the most narcissist view ever and Grabecca agrees completely.
Of course she does! All she wants on her social media is adoration from the masses. There are plenty of people out there stupid enough to fall for her tit. That Russell brand is another child-like narcissist and like reb, doesn’t like it when anyone is smart enough to see through them! he’s even done videos on narcissism and how to handle narcissists...gaslighting and projection right there at its finest - there’s another subject to stick in your content planner Rebecca, you will be an expert at this subject ?

Reactions: 13
Oh my god, that is the most narcistic viewpoint! I'm actually a bit flabbergasted?. Russell brand is a knob..always has been...why alienate yourself even more by admiring his narcistic rants? She has basically just said I don't care about anything or any opinions, just tell me how good I am and how brilliant I look etc. How is she not mortified?? No wonder she hides in murder mansion, how can she bloody meet anyone's eyes?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh dear random blocking has led to a fan who wanted to buy the book blocking her.

Mummy and Me: An Activity Book: Complete Together, Keep Forever

Customer review

160 total but over 200k followers

3.5 out of 5 stars

5 star60 %
1%4 star

1%3 star

2%2 star

34%1 star

Notafan

Will not be supporting Mrs Meldrum in the future.

13 March 2019

Format: Paperback

Was getting my partner to buy me this book for mother’s day but have now been blocked from mrs Meldrums Instagram so will not be showing my support! Shame really because i would have given her 5* review that she was begging for.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh dear random blocking has led to a fan who wanted to buy the book blocking her.

Mummy and Me: An Activity Book: Complete Together, Keep Forever

Customer review

160 total but over 200k followers

3.5 out of 5 stars

5 star60 %
1%4 star

1%3 star

2%2 star

34%1 star

Notafan

Will not be supporting Mrs Meldrum in the future.

13 March 2019

Format: Paperback

Was getting my partner to buy me this book for mother’s day but have now been blocked from mrs Meldrums Instagram so will not be showing my support! Shame really because i would have given her 5* review that she was begging for.
Reb seems to be on self-destruct.

Reactions: 7
G
Can just imagine it “ oh ffs, that bloody Meldrum woman’s on the blower again. Just give her a bleeping kitchen to get get rid of her!”
Give her a bloody kitchen so there's one thing nice in her home for us to look at!

I've got to laugh at Verruca Grabby Knickers, posting about her love for Russell Brand and the need to make your feed joyous. So that's what's she's doing deleting anything a teeny bit nagative , even Liking a Questioning comment.?? Fair enough, maybe what a counsellor would recommend, but it's her job.... she's such a fool she doesn't realise it's dishonest, lying people like her responsible for many others misery? The falsehood claiming living the best life tit? Manipulating people to buy things? Is she that stupid, she sees him telling her just for HER but sees no connectivity with her actions and lack of accountability in making others feel tit? So many have expressed on here how they were taken in. I entirely agree with what RB says... Exactly why I don't follow people like her but we through tattle will continue to monitor to strive for honesty in the industry.

Reactions: 9
Lots of loyal fans heading over to leave reviews about being disappointed to be asked to give a 5 star review. Not surprised in the slightest. What did she expect? This is not how people behave in the real world. Back me up guys cause the nasties are out to get me! Grow up woman! You’re an adult and you’re not at school. You cannot tell people what review tongive you before they’ve even used it! They look like genuine, loyal fans who are pretty peeved off with her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Got to laugh at this. Raving reviewing but the the book is in the picture as a prop and the child has no interest!

Also have to mention there is a number of 5* reviews saying 'can't wait for it to arrive' and 'can't wait to do this with my daughter'...eh? How can you review if the book hasn't even arrived yet!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have been incredibly lucky today to attend a lunch with the youngest ever Nobel Peace Prize winner and absolute inspiration Malala Yousafzai. She is the embodiment of empowerment and strength.
Narcissists, vain, self obsessed, vapid bimbo's like Grabecca should read up on her story and her humanitarian work. I would like to think it may put her whinging about trolls and fake anxiety into perspective in relation to someone shot in the head, but I don't think she has the intelligence or depth to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have been incredibly lucky today to attend a lunch with the youngest ever Nobel Peace Prize winner and absolute inspiration Malala Yousafzai. She is the embodiment of empowerment and strength.
Narcissists, vain, self obsessed, vapid bimbo's like Grabecca should read up on her story and her humanitarian work. I would like to think it may put her whinging about trolls and fake anxiety into perspective in relation to someone shot in the head, but I don't think she has the intelligence or depth to do so.
Sounds like a fab day.
Dream of a day when companies dident throw money and gifts at infleuncers
That young people had decent role models

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.