Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha, another thing of Verruca's that didn't last, account was obviously created to gain the followers to main account. Remember she didn't actually PAY to join online or classes just pinched info from other accounts badged this one and FAILED miserably at the diet. Another case of lying, misleading and not putting your bloody hand in your pocket. On and of course, not sticking at it. She started a seperate account for this, yet hasn't for fitness despite many saying they are not interested.
That stories (of herself) on Lee's stories is cringy. 🤢
How did she put on 11lbs in 1 week???!

I think it’s very telling that she hasn’t started a separate account for the gym/PT transformation stuff yet she did for slimming world even when she wasn’t even following the programme. Screams to me that it’s because PT is gifted so she has to keep it on her main account where all her followers are because that was part of the deal for her free sessions with rami

Reactions: 14

I think it’s very telling that she hasn’t started a separate account for the gym/PT transformation stuff yet she did for slimming world even when she wasn’t even following the programme. Screams to me that it’s because PT is gifted so she has to keep it on her main account where all her followers are because that was part of the deal for her free sessions with rami
Lol it looks like 11 but think it's 1 or 1.5 the way she's put it on. Either way, a gain. Pmsl.
I agree with the Rami Ramming, definitely has to stay in her main account and of course, there is her dishonesty of her sharing his vids probably to get around the gifted/ad problems. But it's so dishonest. Would put me off engaging him as my PT and a few locals commenting the same.🤔
Let's face it though, if she removed the gym vids and her bleating about the gym, there's not much else.

Reactions: 12
Not a lot of views on her latest video...Maybe just uploading whatever she likes isn't enough for her followers!

Reactions: 4

Won’t lie, at first I thought it was 11 lbs too!! The 1 and the l look so similar, I think it’s actually 1 lb or 1.5 lbs.

11 lbs would have been quite an achievement though! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not a lot of views on her latest video...Maybe just uploading whatever she likes isn't enough for her followers!
Well after the horrible bedroom cleaning video she did ask what people want since then she has put up 6 video 2 DITL vlogs and a primark haul which sheep wanted and the other 3 a poor me pity party chat, a chatty stay motivated crap and a come to the gym vlog.

Just for you Reb a little reminder

I seriously wonder how the duck that girl got a Uni place she’s actually dense as duck she can’t even write a weight down. She strikes me as the type of person who’s always drunk first you know the nippy “lets do shots” kinda girl when your only 2 drinks in. In fact she’s the type of person you wind the clock forward for tell her it 2am when it’s only 10pm stick her in a taxi and get rid of her lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In that video on Lee's insta story are they drunk ? That isn't normal behaviour. It's something I would expect my near teenage son to do. 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope if she watches this back she is thoroughly ashamed of herself. God help her if she ever had any real problems!
Her parents must have been so embarrassed.

Reactions: 9
Heres a treat

Here's a treat. Some random kind you tuber saved and posted her old vids

Including gender reveal

Wow! I don't think I've ever seen that before, could he look anymore like he wants to die?! 😂 even back then reb was all about florrie, come here, come here, are u happy etc, while safiyah stands by watching 😡 poor kid, i honestly hope she doesn't pick up on this herself day to day!

• Sad
  • Haha
Well after the horrible bedroom cleaning video she did ask what people want since then she has put up 6 video 2 DITL vlogs and a primark haul which sheep wanted and the other 3 a poor me pity party chat, a chatty stay motivated crap and a come to the gym vlog.

Just for you Reb a little reminder
View attachment 8365

The thing is why do people care? Personally I don’t “want” duck all from her. I have my own days out with the kids to enjoy rather than watching someone pretend to engage with their kids for a camera, my own cleaning to do rather than watch someone clean their house badly with a wet wipe, food shopping hauls etc, inbetween looking after kids, cooking and everything else. I wouldn’t take any home, food, outfit, inspirational quotes and tips from Mrs meldrum if I was getting paid for it! It’s not a job it’s a farce, a fad and it’s had its day. these plonkers need to get back to reality

Reactions: 11
Kate I’m so sorry for the loss of baby Flynn. My heart aches for you truly. I too found Mrs meldrum when I was going through a tough pregnancy with my twin girls. They were born at 33+4 and sadly one of the twins passed away but we knew throughout the pregnancy that our little angel was not meant to be! I have my other wonderful daughter now and she keeps us going however I did reach out to Reb about this and she did respond at the time but what’s got to me nowadays is how she’s changed and she doesn’t care about people and feelings. Only cares about statistics and money such a shame really! I truly feel for you and you are a wonderfully, strong and beautiful person! You don’t need her to tell you that your little baby will remind you how amazing you are 💕💕💕💕
I'm so so sorry about your daughter. It's such a hard thing to deal with. I'm so glad your other daughter was ok. Sending you lots of love xx

The cat vlog - this is gold! So so "ridiculous" 🤣🤣 Thanks for posting - essential watching. So what happened to the cat in the end? They should do a top-10-vlog-moments vlog with all these sort of classic bits in. I'm calling it 🤩 (but they don't read here 😆😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Though I love mummy monologue, just had to unfollow this morning. She’s declaring her love for Mrs M and I thought nope I’m not supporting you either.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m exactly the same age as Rebecca to the exact day! If I looked anywhere near as old as she did I’d be pretty annoyed about it. I’ve been an NHS nurse for 9 years and look like I’ve had an easier life than her!! Times are bad at the smelldrums

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She doesn’t actually look old if you take away the frumpy clothes and orange filter.
She has lovely fresh skin and a great figure, she just seems mentally old before her time!

Though I love mummy monologue, just had to unfollow this morning. She’s declaring her love for Mrs M and I thought nope I’m not supporting you either.
I was so disappointed in Tanya this morning to see her tag Mrs Meldrum, thought she had better taste and integrity than that.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.