Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yip, mulled it over have unsubscribed and unfollowed all Mummy Monologue, she's gone down in my estimation. Promoting a liar who deliberate misleads her followers? Nope. 🀬
I do wonder though if she’s trying to ride her coattails and hoping to get some of her followers.. she’s doing well with YT subscribers but significantly less on Instagram so perhaps hoping this means some more follows.

Reactions: 2
How is she declaring love. Such a shame as quite like her. I thourght she had feedback lots of her followers that they all disliked mrs m.
She said something about these are the Channels I’m loving on her insta stories this morning

Reactions: 1
What's with these poses πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„. Do you think she's after Tena Lady wanting to use her in their ad'sπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Another one disappointed in Mummy Monolouge...thought she was better than that. I only really follow her because she went to the same high school as I did, but I She’s does have some good content...proud to say she is the only mummy blogger I follow but that has annoyed me this morning!!
I also went to the same high school ........ πŸ€”πŸ˜

Reactions: 1
I do wonder though if she’s trying to ride her coattails and hoping to get some of her followers.. she’s doing well with YT subscribers but significantly less on Instagram so perhaps hoping this means some more follows.
Hugely backfired if that's the case, since so many of us have unfollowed her!
I know a few of her friends quite well, tempted to pass on a wee warning that it might do her mountains of good to stay away from the meldrums πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 13

• Haha
  • Wow
If you're beasting the gym and genuinely proud of your transformation you'd pose for photos in a way that shows it, not hunched over and scrunched up!
I think it's to hide her middle so any 90 day "after" pics look better.

The problem is the pose and face make her look like she's holding in a fart!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Havnt caught up on thread this morning so someone has probably already written this my god she never speaks to Safiyah the way she speaks to Florrie 😒

• Sad
Can’t even hear Pat the twit on his latest stories.
And Edgy with Florence. Literally never seen her do anything like that with S. Such a shame. Very obvious who the favourite child is, cause she’s the one who looks most like her.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Thank you! I know it was a few years ago but I feel really sorry for the cat, I hope he was taken back to the vet and was okay. She says twice β€œI’m not a pet person”, so WHY have they just got 2 guinea pigs? She shouldn’t be allowed to have any pets after how she treated that poor cat. I would have taken him!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
Hahaha, another thing of Verruca's that didn't last, account was obviously created to gain the followers to main account. Remember she didn't actually PAY to join online or classes just pinched info from other accounts badged this one and FAILED miserably at the diet. Another case of lying, misleading and not putting your bloody hand in your pocket. On and of course, not sticking at it. She started a seperate account for this, yet hasn't for fitness despite many saying they are not interested.
That stories (of herself) on Lee's stories is cringy. [emoji1785]
She put 11lb on in a week??

What happened to Lola’s insta account,m? I can’t see it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.