Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so disappointed in Tanya this morning to see her tag Mrs Meldrum, thought she had better taste and integrity than that.
Yes I thought the exact same and was so disappointed. That’s why she’s lost my sub. Just goes to show we can’t always believe what we see online about a person.

Reactions: 13
Littlemissvixen and Katie Kate Kate, reading what's happened to you has made me realise how shallow all this Instagram life is. I'm so sorry for what you've been through. You're both incredibly brave and Mrs Meldrum hasn't a clue about empathy.

Reactions: 22
Though I love mummy monologue, just had to unfollow this morning. She’s declaring her love for Mrs M and I thought nope I’m not supporting you either.
I love her but feel the same. The only thing I wondered is if she's trying the pinch followers trick?Tanya is bright and intelligent, bloody hardworking but I can't believe this shout out today. Wonder if it's a channelbum instruction?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually felt quite sorry for her in the cat video. It was real emotions. Not everyone loves animals and it looked like that was possibly the end of the day and sometimes things just get on top of you and it was the straw that broke the camels back. Having cat tit and pee in your bathroom when you have two little kids is no joke. Cat excrement is the absolute worst stink ever. I think I might have reacted like that.

Reactions: 9
Yip, mulled it over have unsubscribed and unfollowed all Mummy Monologue, she's gone down in my estimation. Promoting a liar who deliberate misleads her followers? Nope. 🤬

Reactions: 14
The thing is why do people care? Personally I don’t “want” duck all from her. I have my own days out with the kids to enjoy rather than watching someone pretend to engage with their kids for a camera, my own cleaning to do rather than watch someone clean their house badly with a wet wipe, food shopping hauls etc, inbetween looking after kids, cooking and everything else. I wouldn’t take any home, food, outfit, inspirational quotes and tips from Mrs meldrum if I was getting paid for it! It’s not a job it’s a farce, a fad and it’s had its day. these plonkers need to get back to reality
What annoys me most about her is she does something once and then thinks she a bloody expert.She made me laugh out loud holding up that can of checkpeas and said I don't cook them or fry them or anything!!! Errr they are cooked love. So so stupid it's scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The cat vlog - this is gold! So so "ridiculous" 🤣🤣 Thanks for posting - essential watching. So what happened to the cat in the end? They should do a top-10-vlog-moments vlog with all these sort of classic bits in. I'm calling it 🤩 (but they don't read here 😆😆)
The best part is the eye rolling about having to pay someone to install a cat flap "because obviously lee doesn't even know how to use a saw" and she does?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I actually felt quite sorry for her in the cat video. It was real emotions. Not everyone loves animals and it looked like that was possibly the end of the day and sometimes things just get on top of you and it was the straw that broke the camels back. Having cat tit and pee in your bathroom when you have two little kids is no joke. Cat excrement is the absolute worst stink ever. I think I might have reacted like that.
I dont feel sorry for her it was another example of Reb wanting her own way not wanting to have to do anything if I remember rightly the cat was very old 11 or 12 years so she had known it for a long time, even if you dont like animals to not have some connection with it after all those years and the way she spoke about her parents was as if they never did anything for her but she always did stuff for them it was just another pity me maybe real tears but that was because she wasn't getting her own way.
Also i think this was the one where she was annoyed because she hadn't been able to go have a drink with Friends cos F went to sleep and if I remember it right the time she fell asleep was near the time that Reb used to put them to bed anyway.
No sorry but I dont feel sorry for her I understand what you are saying but the real emotion is just Reb not getting her own way.

Reactions: 12
I said something similar when the link to the cat video was posted, I can see how after a long day (especially parenting alone!) Something so small can tip u over the edge! I've had tears because my kid wouldn't get in the bath before now! 😂

Reactions: 3
Another one disappointed in Mummy Monolouge...thought she was better than that. I only really follow her because she went to the same high school as I did, but I She’s does have some good content...proud to say she is the only mummy blogger I follow but that has annoyed me this morning!!

Reactions: 7
Also the gym thing is really boring now, hope it fizzles out after the 90 days. Grates on me how OTT she is about how much she absolutleeeeyyy looovesse it!

Reactions: 19
“I’ve had so so many lovely comments on last nights video” translates to the live in nanny sorry Lee deletes all the bad ones before I cry about them and pretend I’ve got anxiety because of all you nasty people who don’t agree with me or shower me with adoration. She’s like a Yorkshire Gemma Collins only wants to hear it if it’s good! And am I imagining it or do her kids look at her funny when she’s being nice to them on camera 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t even think it was about the fact she disliked animals I think it was more a stamping of the feet because her Mum wouldn’t immediately drive up from Edinburgh and take the cat away 😂 and then I think Daddy shouted at her and told her not to be such a selfish little knobjockey when he realised she was being a dick about it and that made her cry some more and meltdown 😂

The best part is the eye rolling about having to pay someone to install a cat flap "because obviously lee doesn't even know how to use a saw" and she does?
View attachment 8394
Yeah this is the same Lee that can’t use a saw but we are led to believe went from a labourer straight up to a Production Operator role offshore in about 3 years but he has NO technical knowledge of anything and has a qualification in sports science or fitness of whatever it is 🙄

• Haha
Though I love mummy monologue, just had to unfollow this morning. She’s declaring her love for Mrs M and I thought nope I’m not supporting you either.
How is she declaring love. Such a shame as quite like her. I thourght she had feedback lots of her followers that they all disliked mrs m.

Reactions: 2
Yes I thought the exact same and was so disappointed. That’s why she’s lost my sub. Just goes to show we can’t always believe what we see online about a person.
I’m cringing for her, it’s just made her look desperate and any respect I had for her is gone! I unfollowed her too. Edgy didn’t even tag a “thanks” on the repost and has never supported smaller local vloggers.

Reactions: 10
Different topic but I’m watching woolly and tig on CBeebies and the dad reminds me of cocunt - I’ve never been able to put my finger on it until now! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh, the personal training sessions are gifted to feck, which is why we’re getting so much bloody coverage of them. She’s already declared the gym membership was months ago, and has yet to do it again in every gym post, as it should be.

Lousie bloody Pentland has such a massive cheek signing off with “crikey!” in that reply. It’s “influencers” (will never not put that in inverted commas) and their sponsors who’ve created this environment of mistrust in the first place. Humble yourself woman!

Reactions: 19
Oh, the personal training sessions are gifted to feck, which is why we’re getting so much bloody coverage of them. She’s already declared the gym membership was months ago, and has yet to do it again in every gym post, as it should be.

Lousie bloody Pentland has such a massive cheek signing off with “crikey!” in that reply. It’s “influencers” (will never not put that in inverted commas) and their sponsors who’ve created this environment of mistrust in the first place. Humble yourself woman!

Has she admitted pt sessions are gifted?

Yes pentland overreacted
She knows why
Reckon her and emma dislike reb
They not met in last 18months so assume that friendship has sailed.

Reactions: 5
I was so disappointed in Tanya this morning to see her tag Mrs Meldrum, thought she had better taste and integrity than that.
Agree - I was genuinely surprised. I know she likes photos etc as you see her name appear sometimes on the likes but didn’t think she’d be lamenting the old “Mrs Meldrum is just like totally amazing she’s like super duper and like so so inspiring” follow Friday...

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.