Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Katie Kate kate I'm so sorry for your loss of Flynn. What a very kind hearted and loving person you must be to have message Rebecca sharing your story and wanting to keep up with hers. I'm so sorry she is such a horrible selfish person who didn't even acknowledge you. You and Flynn didn't deserve that. Big hugs to you x

Reactions: 11
Thank you so much, his name is Flynn. He was a grumpy (but adorable) looking 9lbs baby, but he unfortunately passed away on his due date. Which was kinda why I was so desperate for things to turn out well with Poppy, there's not always a happy ending so it's lovely when you see someone else get one ❤
I’m so so sorry to read about your precious boy. As a mother my heart breaks for you. She has no heart. Did she read the message do you know? If so that’s just so cold hearted and awful. I hope you’re doing ok and taking good care of yourself ❤

Reactions: 8
Thank you so much everyone for being so kind. It's so nice to see the world is full of genuinely nice people, and not massive turds like Mrs M ? makes me feel better about life lol.
Kate I’m so sorry for the loss of baby Flynn. My heart aches for you truly. I too found Mrs meldrum when I was going through a tough pregnancy with my twin girls. They were born at 33+4 and sadly one of the twins passed away but we knew throughout the pregnancy that our little angel was not meant to be! I have my other wonderful daughter now and she keeps us going however I did reach out to Reb about this and she did respond at the time but what’s got to me nowadays is how she’s changed and she doesn’t care about people and feelings. Only cares about statistics and money such a shame really! I truly feel for you and you are a wonderfully, strong and beautiful person! You don’t need her to tell you that your little baby will remind you how amazing you are 💕💕💕💕

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yes and I think SOMEONE suspects she does too.Hence all the spying. 🕵️‍♂️
She s a narcissist- she will absolutely love the adoration she gets from the PT and the attention telling her how wonderful she is doing and how great she is looking! I suspect the lure to the gym is more to do with the praise and it being all about Reb than the actual exercises and workout!! She craves positive attention and there she will be getting it in abundance! X

Reactions: 14
So sorry for your loss, Kate. Giving her more credit than she is due, perhaps it was a case of her not reading the message rather than ignoring it. She mentioned before that she doesn’t read DMs. Although in another breath she’ll also say “i’m getting so so many messages about <insert made-up statement that suits my current narrative here>” so I’m really not sure.

Reactions: 11
I saw this thread by a PR on Twitter about calling out an influencer who allegedly uses bots. We need more PR folk like this. (Hope the link works!)

Reactions: 10
Tip for staying inspired: Await the postman for daily box of freebies and regularly check bank account to see how much selling my kids childhood and privacy is raking in it 🤑💰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tip for staying inspired: Await the postman for daily box of freebies and regularly check bank account to see how much selling my kids childhood and privacy is raking in it 🤑💰
If i make you feel tit unfollow me
Digital clearout

Dont all unfollow unsubscribe at once!

More shots of her working out
Shes obsessed

Reactions: 5
Oh wow I’m Irish and had no idea,I’ve never heard it! Ashamed to say that
I’m also Irish and it’s the first time I’ve heard this too.
Don’t find it offensive personally because it just shows the ignorance of people who use it. Quite fitting that Mrs M uses it really.

Reactions: 2
She wants p
So I was blocked yesterday too and I’ve been mulling it over today.
She thinks she has this under control by just blocking and deleting negative comments/people but is it REALLY under control? I mean if her ‘job’ wasn’t failing would she have to do this?? Surely the good would outweigh the bad, I imagine she’s always had “trolls” but she’s never had to block delete before so I imagine it’s her way of trying to pretend that everything is as it used to be when, In fact,it’s not.
oten
is she for real? Or does her definition of being inspiring mean a money grabbing, self absorbed liar?!

Reactions: 3
She s a narcissist- she will absolutely love the adoration she gets from the PT and the attention telling her how wonderful she is doing and how great she is looking! I suspect the lure to the gym is more to do with the praise and it being all about Reb than the actual exercises and workout!! She craves positive attention and there she will be getting it in abundance! X
What that brings into question is did her childhood have an impact on what she is now. Does this mean that she
  1. got unquestionable adoration from her parents irrespective of her behaviours etc, so now demands the same as an adult.
  2. did not receive sufficient attention as a child and now with a husband, who clearly adores her, is sucking it up and demanding more just like a dehydrated sponge
My personal opinion is no (1). I don’t think she was ever and still is never denied anything.
What Reb wants, Reb will get via her constant moaning, mooching, manipulation and pleading. She not only does this in the family context, but also with her followers. Backed into a corner, she has ALWAYS then pulled the anxiety card to garner sympathy.
Said it before, she is 100% narcissist, extremely calculating, manipulative and self centred. Also looking at a lot of recent postings, the children are coming across as a bother and inconvenience for her. What mother who does not “work” would genuinely spend the amount of time she does away from them and speak so negatively about them on a public forum. What she is also not recognising is that children will read her moods etc and will act up accordingly. What she says and posts about them will be there for them to see in the future. So sad.

Reactions: 12
What that brings into question is did her childhood have an impact on what she is now. Does this mean that she
  1. got unquestionable adoration from her parents irrespective of her behaviours etc, so now demands the same as an adult.
  2. did not receive sufficient attention as a child and now with a husband, who clearly adores her, is sucking it up and demanding more just like a dehydrated sponge
100% 1(y)
You can tell she was spoiled rotten and she's already said she threw a fit when the sister came along as she no longer had their full attention. She's a daddy's girl through and through. Remember in the infamous cat meltdown video her father rang to keep the peace between her and her mum because her mum was really upset. "Give me a call back babe". Seems strange that a father would refer to his daughter as "babe"🤨 and in a Christmas baking video for channel mum she sent her dad out to get the stuff and he got real candy canes and she sent him back out to get the right ones. She definitely ruled the roost in that household!

Reactions: 12
She has more “little breaks” than time with her tribe 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.