Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Rami is due back in Banchory very soon.... watch out Reb :m🤣
Just picturing a Dynasty stylee catfight in the water feature outside Raemoir Garden Centre, or maybe the fountain at Crathes. 🤔

Pat vlogging and shouting " Come onnnnnnnnn Babe, put your super cute new abs into it!" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The cat video was hysterical we were all laughing at that one the other day. Her sitting there crying like a spoiled brat because funnily enough she’s been told something she didn’t want to hear it was priceless 😂 As for her high risk pregnancy she gave herself a high risk one I mean what kind of fanny goes and gets pregnant after being in a Zika zone 🙄 it’s not like it wasn’t all over the news. If I’d been her midwife I would have been like what possessed you. Also if her IBS is that bad then you would think she wouldn’t eat so much curry. We did a study on spicy foods and IBS and it’s a major trigger. Probs just wants more sympathy.

Reactions: 11
100% 1(y)
You can tell she was spoiled rotten and she's already said she threw a fit when the sister came along as she no longer had their full attention. She's a daddy's girl through and through. Remember in the infamous cat meltdown video her father rang to keep the peace between her and her mum because her mum was really upset. "Give me a call back babe". Seems strange that a father would refer to his daughter as "babe"🤨 and in a Christmas baking video for channel mum she sent her dad out to get the stuff and he got real candy canes and she sent him back out to get the right ones. She definitely ruled the roost in that household!
She once said that the reason she was rubbish at cleaning and messy is that her mum did everything for her when she was younger so she did nt know how!

Reactions: 6
How incredibly sad that she has to declare on Instagram that she loves her children. I’m actually cringing with shame on her behalf.
Why would any mother do that unless they felt it was in question that they didn’t love them.
She seriously needs to get her priorities straight. Obsessed and can’t stop thinking about the gym but seems to have a short limit on how much time she spends with the kids on her own.
So different from the Mrs M of old who handled life on her own when lee was offshore. I used to admire her; I just pity this version.

Reactions: 24
What was that video of her showing her arms on Lees Instagram?!?!? Love herself much? Bizarre, narcisstic behaviour.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I saw this thread by a PR on Twitter about calling out an influencer who allegedly uses bots. We need more PR folk like this. (Hope the link works!)
What a vile industry it is. Having read that thread on twitter and then linked to another blogger, it has made me realise what a dreadful industry it is to be part of. Incredibly selfish, self absorbed people who are literally selling themselves and their families to the public for monetary gain. Back biting, lying, dishonestly gaining likes by asking people to like and comment on their videos and pictures. Constantly staging their homes, their children, their whole lives are staged for a great instagram pic to gain likes and comments. They care not a jot about their followers. All they want are those likes and comments because that tells the brands and PR Companies that they have enough followers to pay them a ridiculous amount of money to showcase their products. People who have a public following could use it for good use. To promote issues and to help charities, but no, these new money vloggers and bloggers are out for personal financial gain. Selling on freebies. Hinting at what they want and need so they will be 'given' it instead of buying it. Such selfish, vain behaviour is most definitely narcisstic. Do they seriously think that people who leave them negative comments are jealous? I wouldn't want to be part of that kind of industry if they gave me a million pounds a year.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is that Instagram page set up by someone here not around any more? Can’t seem to find it.

She keeps making comments or references to things said on here - which we get and can laugh at her for. However to her loyal followers who haven’t had their eyes open yet, surely they must wonder what she’s going on about? Sometimes the references make no sense to what else she’s twittering about.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What was that video of her showing her arms on Lees Instagram?!?!? Love herself much? Bizarre, narcisstic behaviour.
Yes i saw that showing off her big guns and giggling like a teenager.
I think that was for us.
They really have very little going on in their life.
Amazed they habe so many freinds as i bet they talk about themselves a lot and brag.

Reactions: 15
She’s such a disinterested mum. It will be damaging those children. It would be much better for them to have a full time working parent they see for an hour a day where the parent is fully engaged and listens to them and plays etc than it is to have Reb there wafting around 24/7 staring at her phone, pointing a camera at them and talking about herself, clearly not giving a damn about anything the kids do or say. It’s heartbreaking!

And on another note, is Nana with the shoe shop owner or something? She literally takes at least one of those girls shoe shopping every bloody week!!

Who else is going to buy the girls shoes??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
How incredibly sad that she has to declare on Instagram that she loves her children. I’m actually cringing with shame on her behalf.
Why would any mother do that unless they felt it was in question that they didn’t love them.
She seriously needs to get her priorities straight. Obsessed and can’t stop thinking about the gym but seems to have a short limit on how much time she spends with the kids on her own.
So different from the Mrs M of old who handled life on her own when lee was offshore. I used to admire her; I just pity this version.
Totally agree

Runs to get away from kids
Now they next door to nanny easier to dump
Missing s assembly
The way she treats poppy jow shes no longer tiny smalll perfect poppy.
Shes dumped on lee a lot more.

Dont get me wrong they a priority just at the bottom

She made a point of doing playgroup and claiming shes cleaning the house yesterday.
Same with vlog doing school runs.

But rest if day involves endless lunches out shopping or the gym.

Reactions: 8
She once said that the reason she was rubbish at cleaning and messy is that her mum did everything for her when she was younger so she did nt know how!
Believable to begin with but she's a mother of 3 and nearly 30 ffs. What's her excuse now? Has she never thought of looking on you tube? Thought she followed TOMM?, Hinch? Hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hahaha, another thing of Verruca's that didn't last, account was obviously created to gain the followers to main account. Remember she didn't actually PAY to join online or classes just pinched info from other accounts badged this one and FAILED miserably at the diet. Another case of lying, misleading and not putting your bloody hand in your pocket. On and of course, not sticking at it. She started a seperate account for this, yet hasn't for fitness despite many saying they are not interested.
That stories (of herself) on Lee's stories is cringy. 🤢

Attachments

Hahaha, another thing of Verruca's that didn't last, account was obviously created to gain the followers to main account.
Too tight to cough up a fiver a week. Maybe when she realises going to group will get her away from the kids for an hour or so a week, she'll start attending.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You're going to need a lot of positivity at Meldrum Towers Verruca and Bunion! No wonder the 'hi guys.' squealing is getting higher and higher pitched, something has got to rise, 'cos your figures certainly are not!

Quite a bit of 'have you watched last night's cheeky video' pushing in both IGs too. No wonder she's throwing extra videos at it...after all, you tube is 'your jam' isn't it Verruca?

These floggers must have been hyper ventilating when IG /Facebook had their glitches this week... Could see their "careers" going down the river... So it's back to old faithful YouTube is it? 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.