Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have an issue with her being paid to do the TK Maxx ad to raise awareness but what I have issue with is her accepting the money. If it were me I’d have donated the money to comic relief and that’s what I think she should have done

Reactions: 19
The new job stuff with the crystals cracked me up!!!! She is such a dimwit, how could she not see that as a dig 🤣🤣 Reb, you need a new job love! (Not just a new job, A job!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Blitzing the house and cleaning out the fire in my lovely white top and kindly gifted Boden jumper. Joker! Im Excited to see where the crystals get placed. Along with the bundles of sage - how bizarre.

Piss taking aside, Kate kate kate I am so sorry about the loss of your little boy Flynn. I am really appalled that she didn’t even bother to acknowledge your message to her. She really should be ashamed of herself. Disgraceful.

Reactions: 13
The gym thing is getting waaaayyyy to obsessive. Is there nothing else you want to do luv? If you’ve really blitzed the house you should have had a half decent workout 😂
I'd agree, it's boring but yes, she's spending time with the kids yet obsessive about the gym. Dead weird.

Reactions: 4
MuddyMummy is at it now and on Rami’s feed!!

Which one what’s to be the other! Does mrsm
Want to be as posh and rich as muddymummy or does muddymummy want to be as insta famous as mrsm

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Blitzing the house and cleaning out the fire in my lovely white top and kindly gifted Boden jumper. Joker! Im Excited to see where the crystals get placed. Along with the bundles of sage - how bizarre.

Piss taking aside, Kate kate kate I am so sorry about the loss of your little boy Flynn. I am really appalled that she didn’t even bother to acknowledge your message to her. She really should be ashamed of herself. Disgraceful.
I think the sage is for burning in the house or smudging with it gets rid of bad vibrations left by the people before 😂😂 if I had to burn sage to get rid of stuff in my “dream” house then maybe it’s not my dream house after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
MuddyMummy is at it now and on Rami’s feed!!

Which one what’s to be the other! Does mrsm
Want to be as posh and rich as muddymummy or does muddymummy want to be as insta famous as mrsm
I think it’s both. Muddy mummy only has a small following so she wants Reb’s followers and Reb just wishes that she had the money, class and life that Emily has, however she is a long way from that. She is neither posh nor rich and it pisses me off that she thinks she is. She is nothing more than a common chav who’s father happens to have made a bit of money

Reactions: 14
@Mumof3withnovlogging you have hit the nail on the head there. She’s not posh or rich or has any idea of being cultured I mean her idea of culture is a Nielsen holiday for god sake 🙄 my Grandmother was very well off and she used to tell us you NEVER speak about politics or brag about your wealth as only new money is crass enough to talk money in public. About sums Reb up just crass! Her lot are the type that rocked up with nothing and lord it up now because they have a little of something which is probably mainly on paper not in the bank.

Reactions: 15
Someone sending her sage and crystals that materialises a new job? Got to be a piss take surely 🤣🤣 well played 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s off again saying Poppy was having an absolute Paddy at playgroup.
I’ve messaged her about this before and asked her not to use the term having a Paddy.
I want to scream all the swear words at her. But in her own words she’s a bloody cocunt.

Reactions: 10
It comes across that she really dislikes being around her children.

Chatting to her ‘fans’ on her insta video today with the kids in the back of the car and comes across annoyed that F is speaking to her...quickly shuts her up 😢

Then yesterday’s vlog...goes to the gym/coffee with friend after the school run, so must of left the house around 8.45, returns to the house at 11.45! Has to quickly get ready to go out with another friend 45 mins later, F gets shipped to Nana’s and says hopefully poppy will nap so she can spend all her time catching up with pal - much to her delight poppy sleeps for 1.45 mins (She boasts that she got ready in 20 mins said she had a shower but I am guessing just for us to know that she definitely showered...not putting any money on it!!) Then meets Lee for her 3rd coffee of the day - only poppy in tow...

Does this sound like a hard days work to you ?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Chatting to her ‘fans’ on her insta video today with the kids in the back of the car and comes across annoyed that F is speaking to her...quickly shuts her up 😢

Then yesterday’s vlog...goes to the gym/coffee with friend after the school run, so must of left the house around 8.45, returns to the house at 11.45! Has to quickly get ready to go out with another friend 45 mins later, F gets shipped to Nana’s and says hopefully poppy will nap so she can spend all her time catching up with pal - much to her delight poppy sleeps for 1.45 mins (She boasts that she got ready in 20 mins said she had a shower but I am guessing just for us to know that she definitely showered...not putting any money on it!!) Then meets Lee for her 3rd coffee of the day - only poppy in tow...

Nice job eh?

Reactions: 7
She’s even more narcissistic than ever! Safiyah speaks and she shuts her up then starts to play with her hair admiring herself in the camera like she’s some poor mans Chery Tweedy and says “I really love my hur” duck sake god save us and preserve us from this vapid woman. And I notice she doesn’t like using bad words like tit 🙄 but doesn’t mind posting photos of herself half naked with her droopy bits about falling out the side of her pants 🤮 yeah she looks good but come on I’ve seen less flesh on Babestation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it’s both. Muddy mummy only has a small following so she wants Reb’s followers and Reb just wishes that she had the money, class and life that Emily has, however she is a long way from that. She is neither posh nor rich and it pisses me off that she thinks she is. She is nothing more than a common chav who’s father happens to have made a bit of money
But she has " a bloo living room" don't you know, where they retire after dinner 🙄
Just thinks she's Archie!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The muddy mummy was going to the Unit gym way before Rebecca started there. She has always posted pics in among her normal feed of her going there for a workout.

Reactions: 3

She’s such a disinterested mum. It will be damaging those children. It would be much better for them to have a full time working parent they see for an hour a day where the parent is fully engaged and listens to them and plays etc than it is to have Reb there wafting around 24/7 staring at her phone, pointing a camera at them and talking about herself, clearly not giving a damn about anything the kids do or say. It’s heartbreaking!

And on another note, is Nana with the shoe shop owner or something? She literally takes at least one of those girls shoe shopping every bloody week!!

Reactions: 6
She’s even more narcissistic than ever! Safiyah speaks and she shuts her up then starts to play with her hair admiring herself in the camera like she’s some poor mans Chery Tweedy and says “I really love my hur” duck sake god save us and preserve us from this vapid woman. And I notice she doesn’t like using bad words like tit 🙄 but doesn’t mind posting photos of herself half naked with her droopy bits about falling out the side of her pants 🤮 yeah she looks good but come on I’ve seen less flesh on Babestation 😂
She doesn’t half love herself now, it’s incredibly off putting.
Vanity is a very unattractive trait.

Reactions: 16
She’s off again saying Poppy was having an absolute Paddy at playgroup.
I’ve messaged her about this before and asked her not to use the term having a Paddy.
I want to scream all the swear words at her. But in her own words she’s a bloody cocunt.
What does it mean?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.