Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I know I'm a bit late, but I've been going back and forth with myself about whether to post this, and today I think I've reached the point where I'm like, yeah I'm just going to do it.
A while ago, around the mental health chat time I sent her an inbox on instagram, and I was kinda just saying I came across her when she was pregnant with Poppy, i had just lost my son and I stayed with her because I wanted to make sure it all turned out well with Poppy, and I was delighted when all was well etc because, y'know, I was a bit lost after losing my son and that she should ignore trolls and so on. Did she even bother to send a 2 word response? Oh did she duck. So it has really irked me that publicly she pretends to be bothered about her followers mental health when really it seems like she could not give a tit. The message I sent was personal and heartfelt. She couldn't even be arsed to say like thank you or whatever.
I’m so sorry for your loss. This actually makes me really sad.
These people are where they are because of the people who dedicate their own time into watching and interacting with their content.
They go on about wanting to help people and relate to people etc. Yet can’t be bothered to respond to one of their followers reaching out on such a personal level.
This crap of not having the time to respond to private messages really pisses me off.
This. Is. Your. Job. Your following is what pays you. At least have the decency to put a bit of your previous time aside to engage with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
We need a new thread , I’m starting with this , how he says what a babe of a wife or the caption my wife is a baby ! Why ???? For him or her own self confidence, makes me cringe and how they are skint and now having a kitchen re done must be over 15k easily

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Interesting that she on Insta talking about how shes doing laundry, cleaning doing housework but for someone who's been blitzing the downstairs cleaning doing laundry etc is sitting looking very well presented not like I look when I've been rushing around doing the housework while my little one sleeps, also says she just about to go clean the fire hope shes planning pon changing the nice clean white top I wouldn't even wear that to do housework let alone clean a fire!!!!!
Not saying I don't believe she has been doing all this stuff but very interesting that I think yesterday it was being talked about how she does no cleaning/housework anymore and then today we dont see her but she tells us shes doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had a mare getting on here today. It kept saying it wasn't secure and people could pinch my details. Off to catch up.

Reactions: 23
We need a new thread , I’m starting with this , how he says what a babe of a wife or the caption my wife is a baby ! Why ???? For him or her own self confidence, makes me cringe and how they are skint and now having a kitchen re done must be over 15k easily
One of the mods have merged you into the new Mrs M thread

Reactions: 3
@Katie Kate kate ♥
Unfortunately this perfectly demonstrates why we are all so pissed off. These influencers have sucked us in to believe we are genuinely their friends, the talk to us every day etc, but it boils down to being an underhand scam.
You’re a bleeping disgrace Meldrum- hang your head in shame you appalling woman.

Reactions: 19
Kitchen post been deleted on her facebook page wonder why?

Also on fb she never replies to comments.
Click on community bit loads messages zero replies

I can still see it on her facebook page

Reactions: 1
In her defense it is clearly labelled paid partnership at the top. Easy to miss those sometimes, which is why I think lots of them use that tool.
Not so clearly labelled then, which is why I can’t stand when they use this tool as a way to circumvent #AD, which by the CMA guidelines at least should still be used. It’s very easy to miss IMHO- people here do it all the time and we’re acting as a watchdog for them (sort of!).

And someone’s gifted her some bloody wank crystals after her hint the other week, again not labelled on every separate story- happy days! 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
I guess though, that by Rebecca getting paid for this one post, the knock on effect will have sold possibly thousands of this actual t-shirt for the cause itself???
Thoughts?
I guess though, that by Rebecca getting paid for this one post, the knock on effect will have sold possibly thousands of this actual t-shirt for the cause itself???
Thoughts?
It’s not possible to track how many people she will influence to actually buy the t shirts, so we will never know. Having followers even in the tens of thousands does not guarantee they will sell even near that amount.

Reactions: 1
I wish I had her level of anxiety. I am currently having a panic attack at the thought of speaking to the mechanic to get my car an MOT, and I have to find a van hire for something and the thought of talking to another human and asking something is mentally exhausting.
I get that anyone can have it, but I admit that I struggle to get my head around how someone can have anxiety and yet put them selves out there like that, repeatedly, and basically inviting people to comment on you and your life - as that's what being in that job entails and all that comes with it.
Why chose that life if its so harmful to your mentally?
Exactly the same. And totally agree!! X

Reactions: 4

Dying to comment and take the credit from her reading here ... for her taking me up on my #gifted idea of the -massively inflated- much like her ego- size island! but I find it too entertaining following the shitstorms on FB and insta to out myself as tattling, and get blocked 🤣👏

Reactions: 5
The gym thing is getting waaaayyyy to obsessive. Is there nothing else you want to do luv? If you’ve really blitzed the house you should have had a half decent workout 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.