Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure we will be bombarded with another ad or gift today.

Also one if them go gym

Pat will moan about the weather

Reb must be feeling smug
Last 3 videos been well received
Holiday next month look forward to
New kitchen
90 day body transformation

Its all gone quiet on reiki front.
Sheep say oddest things.
Cant remember which video comment on really nice comment on you tube despite being blocked on insta for no real reason that she knew off.

Karma a witch. All their wrong doings will come back to haunt them eventually.
I think tide is turning.
More sheep are getting restless.

Reactions: 8
Another un declared AD on the Comic relief tee shirt. Shes saying to buy one and x amount goes to comic relief... Bet she was paid to do that undeclared AD!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This! She’s the same with jumpers - ‘guys I’ve sized up cause I like to look so, so cute, and take insta pics of nice cuppa teas with the sleeves down past my knuckles’
That f-ing knuckle jumper pose ? reb and Charlotte Taylor do it, so, so coosy with my cuppa and usually a scrunched eyed smug smile to top it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another un declared AD on the Comic relief tee shirt. Shes saying to buy one and x amount goes to comic relief... Bet she was paid to do that undeclared AD!!
It said paid partnership so yes paid and probably free t shirt maybe more.

Reactions: 1
In her defense it is clearly labelled paid partnership at the top. Easy to miss those sometimes, which is why I think lots of them use that tool.

Reactions: 4
@Katie Kate kate thank you for being brave enough to share something so difficult and I’m so sorry to hear what happened x

You absolutely deserved to be acknowledged. It’s jaw dropping that a mother can read your story and say nothing:(

Reactions: 11
How do most of the other instamums have time to reply to their followers but she doesn’t? Furthermore who the hell is she actually messaging when she says she’s working her way through her messages! What a crock of shite
They’re now the only instagrammers I’ve not received replies from. With some it’s taken a few days sometimes to get back but they always do.
I do appreciate it’s hard work answering emails, but we all do it in our jobs right? Otherwise it’s just rude and unprofessional. It’s just part of the job.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If we had £1 for every time she mentioned her hair or the weather !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just think it’s a shame that she’d rather talk to her phone than speak to the kids. The Insta story for example - “oh got here early, so I’ll talk about me, me, me a bit more”, F tries to talk (eye roll) “oh yes. Sparkles” then back to the camera to talk more about me, me, me. “Day off from the gym today. I hate that sooooooo so much”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I just think it’s a shame that she’d rather talk to her phone than speak to the kids. The Insta story for example - “oh got here early, so I’ll talk about me, me, me a bit more”, F tries to talk (eye roll) “oh yes. Sparkles” then back to the camera to talk more about me, me, me. “Day off from the gym today. I hate that sooooooo so much”
Get the impression shes never fully present with her kids.

Sure shes there in the family vlogs
Photos ops.

Same with lee too even at Disney he was glued to his phone.

Think their work life balance is bad.

They can't seem to take a short break from social media.

Reactions: 5
I wish I had her level of anxiety. I am currently having a panic attack at the thought of speaking to the mechanic to get my car an MOT, and I have to find a van hire for something and the thought of talking to another human and asking something is mentally exhausting.
I get that anyone can have it, but I admit that I struggle to get my head around how someone can have anxiety and yet put them selves out there like that, repeatedly, and basically inviting people to comment on you and your life - as that's what being in that job entails and all that comes with it.
Why chose that life if its so harmful to your mentally?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
So sorry for your loss Katie Kate Kate. Mrs Meldrum only cares about herself. She absolutely loves herself. We are all here for you though 💋💋💋

Reactions: 9
I wish I had her level of anxiety. I am currently having a panic attack at the thought of speaking to the mechanic to get my car an MOT, and I have to find a van hire for something and the thought of talking to another human and asking something is mentally exhausting.
I get that anyone can have it, but I admit that I struggle to get my head around how someone can have anxiety and yet put them selves out there like that, repeatedly, and basically inviting people to comment on you and your life - as that's what being in that job entails and all that comes with it.
Why chose that life if its so harmful to your mentally?
Yes! I really struggle to believe she has anxiety when she's constantly putting up selfies and videos to her audience of 100k!!!!

Reactions: 11
Wow that took some time to catch up

@Katie Kate kate I'm so sorry for your loss sending love to you and your family x

Ok so what do we think Reb is up to the extra vlog last night she said was because she had been editing and had quite a few extra vlogs so I thought it was going to be really old but it was her vlogging on Friday the girls school did world book day on Friday just like my daughters, so that could have easily been tonight's upload or even Sunday hardly a backlog of vlogs but she gave a cheeky little extra last night and says she may also put extra one up on Friday????
What is wrong is she needing more AD revenue from YouTube videos?
Are we about to be hit with an excessive amount of Advert Vlogs?
Any ideas

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.