Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I know I'm a bit late, but I've been going back and forth with myself about whether to post this, and today I think I've reached the point where I'm like, yeah I'm just going to do it.
A while ago, around the mental health chat time I sent her an inbox on instagram, and I was kinda just saying I came across her when she was pregnant with Poppy, i had just lost my son and I stayed with her because I wanted to make sure it all turned out well with Poppy, and I was delighted when all was well etc because, y'know, I was a bit lost after losing my son and that she should ignore trolls and so on. Did she even bother to send a 2 word response? Oh did she duck. So it has really irked me that publicly she pretends to be bothered about her followers mental health when really it seems like she could not give a tit. The message I sent was personal and heartfelt. She couldn't even be arsed to say like thank you or whatever.
I'm so sorry ❤❤

I knew exactly what Mrs M was like a while ago, but her vlog was on earlier and she said at the end how grateful she was for the messages pulling her back up (or something like that!) Not once has she ever considered the people she is pulling down! I'm sorry for your loss, and I'm sorry that you opened up to someone you felt you could open up to and she badly let you down!

Reactions: 26
Thank you so much everyone for being so kind. It's so nice to see the world is full of genuinely nice people, and not massive turds like Mrs M ? makes me feel better about life lol.
I'm also so sorry for your loss, she's not a nice person at all. How could she ignore you when you messaged her, it's deplorable behaviour. Sending you a huge hug.

Reactions: 12
How do most of the other instamums have time to reply to their followers but she doesn’t? Furthermore who the hell is she actually messaging when she says she’s working her way through her messages! What a crock of shite

Reactions: 24
So, I know I'm a bit late, but I've been going back and forth with myself about whether to post this, and today I think I've reached the point where I'm like, yeah I'm just going to do it.
A while ago, around the mental health chat time I sent her an inbox on instagram, and I was kinda just saying I came across her when she was pregnant with Poppy, i had just lost my son and I stayed with her because I wanted to make sure it all turned out well with Poppy, and I was delighted when all was well etc because, y'know, I was a bit lost after losing my son and that she should ignore trolls and so on. Did she even bother to send a 2 word response? Oh did she duck. So it has really irked me that publicly she pretends to be bothered about her followers mental health when really it seems like she could not give a tit. The message I sent was personal and heartfelt. She couldn't even be arsed to say like thank you or whatever.
❤❤❤

Reactions: 4
so the overriding feedback from her gym video was that people are too anxious to go to the gym? NO the feedback is that people have neither the time nor the free cash to splurge on 4+ hours of PT a week! (If she is paying for Rami even).
She’s on another planet.
?????? Bang on. But she couldn't say that, more attention drawn to their ridiculous, unsustainable lifestyle!

Reactions: 11
Of course it was gifted! Can you really see them spending £2k+ on a fridge freezer!!At the same time as they put the old house on the market.

It appeared during the Meldrum days, and Pat did a little skit regarding how the tablet on the front worked with the camera. Who does that if their is not a reason to I.e. to keep the brand happy. The word at the time it was from AO.

At the same time her Mac had died and was moaning that a new one was sooo expensive.

They had just been on 2 free Neilson holidays the month before and didn’t declare them!! So it’s not much of a stretch not to declare the fridge.
I remember when the Mac died, We’ve spent so much moving soon that it’s expensive buying a new one.....well don’t buy such an expensive house etc, and always have money to invest in new business equipment too. She was just dangling the carrot for a new one

Reactions: 6
I did wonder at the time where they pulled the money from to buy something like that because i know they are expensive. Thought pat was just showing off on his stories "oh look at my new toy look at what it can do" but I was suspicious they were sent it but i never saw any thing saying they were so thanks for clarifying.
Same with those neilson holidays, i saw not long after that. I used to think "God how they can afford such nice stuff" and "he must earn a lot working off shore and shes a lady of leisure" because she did always come across as financially well off and i just thought lee got paid a lot for his job.
Now i know its just all smoke and mirrors!

Reactions: 15
So very sorry to hear about Flynn, hope you & your family are doing okay, must be so very tough
TBH I found that gender reveal uncomfortable to watch due to Lee's awful reaction, for Poppy's sake I wish that anyone with a saved copy would delete it & that it wouldn't be shared again (plenty of other videos to show how badly they behave), I know that it probably will exist somewhere always but for her sake I wish it didn't as you can say a lot of things about him but he does adore her & I'm sure wishes he hadn't reacted that way, Emily Norris had a similar poor reaction when she found out she was having a third boy, don't understand why you would do a public gender reveal if there's a 50/50 chance you'll be disappointed

Reactions: 8
I know, and they should be brave enough to say "well we hoped for a boy/girl" rather than pretend they are happy with whatever it is when the reaction or look on the face tells a different story.
Or, not film one all together and just take a picture! Nobody would've been any the wiser then.

Being paid by Tk maxx doesn’t surprise me in the slightest.
The pose is completely ridiculous and cringe worthy. It’s like she’s trying to make herself look smaller, more cutesy, tiny weeny rebs. Just like the teapot pose and knuckle jumper pose. It’s so strange. “Oh look at how weeny I am. So so tiny like polly pocket” ?
This! She’s the same with jumpers - ‘guys I’ve sized up cause I like to look so, so cute, and take insta pics of nice cuppa teas with the sleeves down past my knuckles’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you so much for telling us Kate - we are all here for you! So unbelievably sorry for your loss of Flynn, sending love and prayers to you and your family ? Very hurt that Mrs M completely blanked you when you put trust in her... she’s cancelled!

Reactions: 10
Thank you so much, his name is Flynn. He was a grumpy (but adorable) looking 9lbs baby, but he unfortunately passed away on his due date. Which was kinda why I was so desperate for things to turn out well with Poppy, there's not always a happy ending so it's lovely when you see someone else get one ❤

I’m so sorry to hear about Flynn and what an awful time you went through, sending you so much love xxx

Sadly I bet that if she had a message offering her something for free, then she would be quick on the reply button.

Reactions: 15
Thank you so much, his name is Flynn. He was a grumpy (but adorable) looking 9lbs baby, but he unfortunately passed away on his due date. Which was kinda why I was so desperate for things to turn out well with Poppy, there's not always a happy ending so it's lovely when you see someone else get one ❤
So sorry to hear about Flynn. I can’t even begin to imagine what you’ve been and are still going through xxx

Reactions: 5
So so sorry for your loss, can’t imagine how you would find the strength to get up and carry on. But you still wanted to encourage and support another mother.
Rebecca really is the pits, two seconds is all it takes to send a wee message or say thinking of you, with all I have seen and heard with her insta and freebies it’s shocking but the lack of empathy/sympathy that the pair of muppets have is frankly disturbing.
It’s like they have no emotional range unless anything affects them personally.
I’m sorry again for your loss ?

Reactions: 17
I'm so very sorry for your loss. And sorry that you didn't get any support or even acknowledgement from Reb when you made contact. That must have felt crappy.
You're a brave lady x

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.