Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched today’s vid. Seriously everything was annoying from promoting an ‘amino thingy’ she had no idea what it was meant to do, showing her filming the Rammers stories off her phone, eating miniscule portions that won’t sustain an ant, the posture, the ‘Joe wicks balls’ (and having to go to the shops twice to get ingredients ?, to the whole waffle on IBS (glad tattle reminder her she had it, i’ve Never heard her mention it before ?). And probably more things i’ve not bothered trying to remember

Why would you not shower if you were not only on stories all day but filming a vlog?
I only read the comments.. I'm a couch potato so FOR SURE not interested in her fitness and tit. Saw someone thanking her for amino plug... Was it an ad? What tit is she peddling now lol. Laughed too at a comment about her not washing, hilarious!

Reactions: 10
☝? My moneys on this like....”look my damaged wee beauty we may not have control of our lives but we can pull tattle strings” ??‍♀
Yip, you'd need more evidence to report than what has been suggested.

Reactions: 2
l
A plug for mummymonologues, I know some on here follow Tanya too, especially us locals. She's (like lazy arse meldrum on Sunday) not managed to put up a video tonight but is on stories explaining why and apologising!! She's a very busy working mum of 3 girls, even helps with her husbands business...hard off to her! Yet she's explaining and apologising ? as if there's a need. ☹ Now THAT'S a relatable mummy vlogger.
Tanya comes across as a firm but honest person. Really lovely mum, respectful of her husband, no oversharing and her recent assumptions video was one of the best answered.
As in any game, always someone who can take your crown...so think on Reb, while you are telling people to unfollow there is a decent person apologising to the followers!

Reactions: 13
They couldn’t afford to mortgage a house by themselves. The government give local councils some properties that are part mortgaged by the persons and part owned by the council. It’s a scheme to help those on low incomes onto the property ladder.
Sorry but it’s not a scheme to help ‘low income’ it’s a scheme just to help people get on the property ladder. I live in shared ownership. My husband earns well over the 40% tax threshold and I earn a fair part time wage. You can’t earn more than 60k a year to be eligible but you still need to be earning a good salary to be able to mortgage even part of a home! Sorry but it really gets my goat some of the things people have said about shared ownership. Mortgages are not easy like to get like they used to be. And despite earning a very good annual income for 2 people in their 20s living in the South East of England means we have to go down routes like shared ownership. 45% of our home was 198k. So it’s not low income help. It actually costs more in the mortgage plus rent that it would if you only paid mortgage on the full amount! Sorry it’s a tangent but if I can educate one person I’ll be happy.

Ps. duck the meldrums

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry but it’s not a scheme to help ‘low income’ it’s a scheme just to help people get on the property ladder. I live in shared ownership. My husband earns well over the 40% tax threshold and I earn a fair part time wage. You can’t earn more than 60k a year to be eligible but you still need to be earning a good salary to be able to mortgage even part of a home! Sorry but it really gets my goat some of the things people have said about shared ownership. Mortgages are not easy like to get like they used to be. And despite earning a very good annual income for 2 people in their 20s living in the South East of England means we have to go down routes like shared ownership. 45% of our home was 198k. So it’s not low income help. It actually costs more in the mortgage plus rent that it would if you only paid mortgage on the full amount! Sorry it’s a tangent but if I can educate one person I’ll be happy.

Ps. duck the meldrums

Sorry I didn’t fully know. I just remember on the local council website above it mentioned those on modest incomes. I appreciate housing in England is more expensive than here, though Where the meldrums live, housing is expensive also. And yeah mortgages are not easy to get. Underwriting @ banks have became more strict. They had too. Too many people defaulting on mortgages they couldn’t afford etc. Self build mortgages are practically gone now too.

Reactions: 2
Thank you! so when they sell, do they have to repay?
They did sell and I’m not sure what happens how the profit if any made on the property is split up between the council and also the seller.
So when you buy you buy a percentage and the rest is owned by a housing association. You pay them rent and service charge monthly on the percentage you don’t own and you pay your mortgage on the share you own. When you sell, the full price of the property is split so if you own 50% you get half the profits and the council get half. They never give a loan, that’s help to buy which is different. You can buy more shares and staircase to owning the property outright. But even when you own a share it is 100% your responsibility and is as if you own it outright. You fix things that break 100% the council do not get involved at all.

Reactions: 4
So when you buy you buy a percentage and the rest is owned by a housing association. You pay them rent and service charge monthly on the percentage you don’t own and you pay your mortgage on the share you own. When you sell, the full price of the property is split so if you own 50% you get half the profits and the council get half. They never give a loan, that’s help to buy which is different. You can buy more shares and staircase to owning the property outright. But even when you own a share it is 100% your responsibility and is as if you own it outright. You fix things that break 100% the council do not get involved at all.
That’s a bit unfair the council don’t chip in for repairs if they own some of it? Typical council for you. Look after themselves!

Reactions: 3
I’ve been trying to catch up on the threads as they move so fast! Takes ages to read them ? Missed commenting on the whole last one, the Boden was infuriating. What I feel is so wrong is she spends all her time doing primark hauls and then we are supposed to buy Boden because she has a £140 jumper. Ridiculous. Why didn’t she choose carefully from Boden? She could’ve been money conscious and intelligent. Such a pair of tools.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.