Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you’ve remembered the vasectomy won’t have the all clear yet Lee, seeing as you are like dogs on heat in insta ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello all, joining to watch this dumpster fire. I'm American, I keep seeing this phrase:
" low income council shared ownership " And I'm afraid I can't figure out what that means,
can someone let me know?
They couldn’t afford to mortgage a house by themselves. The government give local councils some properties that are part mortgaged by the persons and part owned by the council. It’s a scheme to help those on low incomes onto the property ladder.

Reactions: 6
It’s housing that is bought by the local council as part of a government scheme to allow those with low incomes to purchase their own property with a small deposit and help to those that wouldn’t be able to afford to get a sufficient mortgage for their housing needs on their low salaries. You have part ownership as do the council say 60/40% split you pay a certain amount towards the equity and a rent fee for the part that the council own.
Sorry if that’s a rubbish explanation! It basically means the Meldrums didn’t own their last house because their house was part of such a scheme

Reactions: 1
The CMA as they can actually do something about it. Have they definitely got it for free?

Reactions: 4
I don’t care either way- at this point I just want them to have a massive penalty, fine and sanctions. They’ve done enough already.

If it is them- they are even sadder and more pathetic by the day. Get a life- your own- not a gifted one.

Either way- they are a joke and they are making tits of themselves.
Even if they have done this as a joke The CMA won’t take lightly of them doing so and wasting a companies time.

Reactions: 8
I've been off social media for a few days.. can someone please fill me in on what I've missed?!

I think the pint he had earlier and spa fumes have gone straight to wee Pats head again and he’s managed to use his burner phone to create a tattle account to wind us tits up.

We can go nuts once it all comes to light, which it will, the truth always comes out!

Could someone just phone the hotel and ask? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There must be a way of finding out if it was free or not, the hell with it I will report it anyways, they never declare it!

Reactions: 6
I think the pint he had earlier and spa fumes have gone straight to wee Pats head again and he’s managed to use his burner phone to create a tattle account to wind us tits up.

We can go nuts once it all comes to light, which it will, the truth always comes out!

Could someone just phone the hotel and ask? ?
What’s the number???

Reactions: 2
I found this site through a google search and I have to say I’m shocked, why would they not just declare it if it’s a freebie. Other people declare things and nobody cares because they’re honest. I can’t stand dishonesty.

Reactions: 18
I think it is #gifted #sosolucky

Why would they be promoting it so much .. on every story they have tagged the hotel and they’ve not stopped mentioning it! If they cared for privacy there is not a cat In hells chance they would tell everyone where they are staying for the night! What is wrong with these imbeciles?

Reactions: 12
I’m sure the meldrums are celebrating tonight on their meal out being in the No 1 spot on tattle ? Congratulations Guys, you have officially passed the ingham family to first spot ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Why would they be promoting it so much .. on every story they have tagged the hotel and they’ve not stopped mentioning it! If they cared for privacy there is not a cat In hells chance they would tell everyone where they are staying for the night! What is wrong with these imbeciles?
Unless they’re looking to get a return trip for free

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure the meldrums are celebrating tonight on their meal out being in the No 1 spot on tattle ? Congratulations Guys, you have officially passed the ingham family to first spot ?
Ohhhh maybe it was Tattle that #gifted them the hotel as a present for first spot??

• Haha
Reactions: 7

If not promoting, it’s showing off. Narcissism at its best.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.