Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for them. Young married couple with a child free night in a lovely hotel and they can think of nothing better than being on their phones posing for pics and updating social media.
We're 10 years older and a few years more married than Meldrums and I can tell you instagram is the last thing we think of when we escape for a night off! Only usually pick up our phones to make sure kids are alright.

She can't even blame the need to post on work since this is supposed to be paid for by themselves so there is no obligation anywhere to post about it. Their channel/business won't disappear if they didn't post for 12 hours.

Think it's very telling about the state of their relationship. If their marriage was so great they'd be enjoying right now, not posting to try and convince others of how great it is.

So so sad, someone please gift them so romance!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The CMA as they can actually do something about it. Have they definitely got it for free?
Someone call the hotel and ask? ? Hello old course hotel I was wondering if I could speak to Mrs m who is staying with you I just have an urgent work question from her press team, can you ask her to spell balloon?
If it was that two twats stirring the pot again they’ll be known by the end of the night there anyway... if this turns out to be true hang your head in shame

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think the pint he had earlier and spa fumes have gone straight to wee Pats head again and he’s managed to use his burner phone to create a tattle account to wind us tits up.

We can go nuts once it all comes to light, which it will, the truth always comes out!

Could someone just phone the hotel and ask? ?
Burner phone ???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean come on!!! It’s the Meldrums, of course it’s a freebie!!! Since when do they pay for anything?! I mean ever?! When??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel so sorry for them. Young married couple with a child free night in a lovely hotel and they can think of nothing better than being on their phones posing for pics and updating social media.
We're 10 years older and a few years more married than Meldrums and I can tell you instagram is the last thing we think of when we escape for a night off! Only usually pick up our phones to make sure kids are alright.

She can't even blame the need to post on work since this is supposed to be paid for by themselves so there is no obligation anywhere to post about it. Their channel/business won't disappear if they didn't post for 12 hours.

Think it's very telling about the state of their relationship. If their marriage was so great they'd be enjoying right now, not posting to try and convince others of how great it is.

So so sad, someone please gift them so romance!
Exactly! My husband and I are around ages with the Giftdrums, we’re away next weekend to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary and I can’t wait to just have some time the two of us, relaxing, lovely dinner, enjoy a few drinks! We’ll be child free for the 3rd time in almost 9 months and will be lapping up the peace and quiet!

It’s actually quite sad to see them live out their relationship for the camera. What do they have to converse about when the camera is away? The whole skit of being lost, the celeb spotting on the green, the phones in the jacuzzi, it’s all staged, thought out and manipulative.. how anyone can watch and think they are genuine is beyond me.

Reactions: 19
apologies if this is old news but I see that she is soon to have not one but two colouring books to her name #baloon

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
apologies if this is old news but I see that she is soon to have not one but two colouring books to her name #baloonView attachment 6345
I bet its exactly the same inside just a different cover to make more money. Seeing as quite a few people pointed out it was no inclusive so they have just brought out one with daddy and me too. All about the ???

Reactions: 11
Why didn’t she respond to the same sex guy by telling him that rather than blocking him ?
I get if she couldn’t announce but could have hinted or acknowledged and then sent him a dm

Reactions: 20
Why didn’t she respond to the same sex guy by telling him that rather than blocking him ?
I get if she couldn’t announce but could have hinted or acknowledged and then sent him a dm
She prob didn’t know about this until after the outrage of it being mummy. Someone’s panicked and put her name to a book ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I m
Sure the other day she said in her stories the book was a hardback? When she was speaking about doing a video in the making of the book ??? , it days paperback in the picture above for Daddy and Me!! X

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet its exactly the same inside just a different cover to make more money. Seeing as quite a few people pointed out it was no inclusive so they have just brought out one with daddy and me too. All about the ???
She’s alienated half of them anyway, when questioned about it before she blocked and deleted those! Im sure she also blocked a gay couple who requested. Why not just say great idea i’ll take it to the publishers? She’s probably getting all these work opportunities because she has so many people talking about them, good advertising and all that! Wouldn’t surprise me. I don’t think the book will do very well, she is a cold person and unlikeable character, quite a few new members here today after her stories this morning. How they can walk about with the gall living the same lie day in and day out, no wonder her shoulders are hunched!

Reactions: 13
Fuckssake guys. Can’t we give these two a bleeping break for once? They’ve gone on a well deserved night away from their hectic lifestyles... pat should be nuts deep in clunge by now and instead you’re all announcing her second book.

Pahahahahaha I can see it now... “not tonight Lee, please stop dry humping my leg. We need to sleep in shifts to man social media”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.