Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebs whole the trolls must have there own things going on in their lives. Thinking we are jealous of her life etc etc.
In fact yes I have a lot going on in my life - a house I have worked hard for, gorgeous kids, a hard working supportive husband, great group of friends etc etc the list goes on-I wonder if Rebs can say that.
Not sure why this came into my head this morning but a few years ago me and my husband got a press trip to Disneyland Orlando. All expenses paid- flights with virgin, 7 nights at the Animal kingdom lodge hotel, vip passes and a guide, all food & drink paid for, gift cards to spend in the shops. It was honestly the best holiday ever. If she thought DLP was good it had nothing on Orlando. Anyway I bet Rebs would have been pissing her pants at a chance to get a trip like that. They give them out quite often (if you have the right contacts which I doubt she has)-sadly for her I don’t think the meldrums will ever get their grabby freebie hands on a trip like that! Who’s jealous now Rebs??
Oh and the ski trip to Switzerland where we stayed at the same hotel that Leonardo Dicaprio, Elton John’s and Madonna have suites!! Have a feeling it was a little more glamorous than her up coming Neilson camp!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You would think considering they spend 90% if their day on there phones, for one night they would leave them in the room and enjoy each other’s company. Does Lee seriously think people care what he’s eating?!? No wonder reb looked so bored sitting beside him at dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s a few other people you may follow on Instagram who have children that wear my jewellery, not Scottish based or you tube people but folk from the tv etc. That may be where you’ve seen it. Obviously it’s just not good enough for Lady Meldrum! Maybe I would have got on better if I’d contacted Lee, he seems to like chatting to women online....?
Did you check on e bay???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Rebs whole the trolls must have there own things going on in their lives. Thinking we are jealous of her life etc etc.
In fact yes I have a lot going on in my life - a house I have worked hard for, gorgeous kids, a hard working supportive husband, great group of friends etc etc the list goes on-I wonder if Rebs can say that.
Not sure why this came into my head this morning but a few years ago me and my husband got a press trip to Disneyland Orlando. All expenses paid- flights with virgin, 7 nights at the Animal kingdom lodge hotel, vip passes and a guide, all food & drink paid for, gift cards to spend in the shops. It was honestly the best holiday ever. If she thought DLP was good it had nothing on Orlando. Anyway I bet Rebs would have been pissing her pants at a chance to get a trip like that. They give them out quite often (if you have the right contacts which I doubt she has)-sadly for her I don’t think the meldrums will ever get their grabby freebie hands on a trip like that! Who’s jealous now Rebs??
Oh and the ski trip to Switzerland where we stayed at the same hotel that Leonardo Dicaprio, Elton John’s and Madonna have suites!! Have a feeling it was a little more glamorous than her up coming Neilson camp!
That’s what makes me laugh. They think everyone who doesn’t like them have issues in life.....no. As you mention the standard of hotels we go to on holiday are far better than the ones Neilson provide. I’ll be staying in one hotel on holiday where premier league football managers stay in this year (so I was told by a friend as she’s been to same hotel where I’m going) They don’t know our lifestyles or what we have etc. Business wise, they’d be laughed at in our industry. Don’t know what professional is. If we were to go on social media and speak about girl boss, soft office etc, we’d be looked at as if we had lost the plot. You don’t speak like that in the real world. Doesn’t that girl boss phrase just make you cringe.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone really think these two will still be together in 20 years?
I would highly doubt it.

Reactions: 10
You would think considering they spend 90% if their day on there phones, for one night they would leave them in the room and enjoy each other’s company. Does Lee seriously think people care what he’s eating?!? No wonder reb looked so bored sitting beside him at dinner.
They've nothing in common other the kids, laziness and greed. ?

Reactions: 10
I can't believe he's messaging followers again it's creepy.
If it's water off a ducks back why they messaging people.

The amount effort time they must use to block and delete
They dont just block actual comments or questions.
They block people who liked other people's questions or posts.
Or even if they said or like something on brand websites like Tesco.
Theres a number of reasons they felt they should lie about disney but they came clean.
Well done lee for coming clean.
They both act like shady individual's.
Assuming everyones jealous and has a crap life is laugbable.

I made mistake watching vlog.
She merged all her workouts all 16 to 17 of them as she said 4 times a week.
She's wearing different outfits
I. Sure she said it was 3 before.
So we wonder if she pays 12 ×4= 48 sessions herself at I think she said £25 each session. So £1200 in pt fees.
Sorry I don't buy it.
If lees doing the same thats 2500 in 3 months not including their supplement.
Stupid fitness monitors £100.
Lee claims he pays membership
Reb was gifted a whole year.

There's comment saying you can't tine muscle.

More sad dancing
I feel Ibs and stress is sympathy
Flo still her fave child
She hardly had taxing busy day
She dident appear do school run or food shop.
Did Lee or granny have poppy all day
Her in her messy office
Yet wasent until evening she had time to respond social media comments.
Is she on scrounge for another new hydrate mate as she mentioned it so many times she could have said I filled up my water bottle.
Amazed to see her cool
House looked as grim and dark as usual
Really was boring.
How sheep find that that interesting and relatable I don't know.

500likes but 105k subcribers
Hardly great engagment.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't watch their videos anymore, not even hate watch. But has anyone seen their 2k+ fridge since they've moved? Wondering if it's been sold!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't watch their videos anymore, not even hate watch. But has anyone seen their 2k+ fridge since they've moved? Wondering if it's been sold!
I was thinking about their fridge last night!! Apparently very good at selling on Facebook groups stuff they don't want that's sent for free ?

Reactions: 1
And they think that we all have a sad life over here? Pot, kettle, black comes to mind?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cannot believe Lee thinks it’s ok to DM females when his wife doesn’t like it. He used Starbucks as an example of tax dodging. Doesn’t mean that it’s ok for Starbucks, that it’s ok for any other company to follow suit if they are doing that. He won’t be going to Starbucks anymore I gather for coffee. Lee please stop DM females as it’s kind of creepy to do so and doesn’t sit well coming from a man to a female. It is just what you don’t like people doing to them.

Reactions: 9
That’s what makes me laugh. They think everyone who doesn’t like them have issues in life.....no. As you mention the standard of hotels we go to on holiday are far better than the ones Neilson provide. I’ll be staying in one hotel on holiday where premier league football managers stay in this year (so I was told by a friend as she’s been to same hotel where I’m going) They don’t know our lifestyles or what we have etc. Business wise, they’d be laughed at in our industry. Don’t know what professional is. If we were to go on social media and speak about girl boss, soft office etc, we’d be looked at as if we had lost the plot. You don’t speak like that in the real world. Doesn’t that girl boss phrase just make you cringe.
Imagine I put a “girl boss” picture up in my surgery?! What in Earth would my patients think?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Starbucks comparison really shows his true colours in my opinion. So he obviously is dodging the proper procedures, but it’s fine because starbucks do it too? I don’t know why these people think that we wouldn’t have a problem with other dodgers. Yes it bothers me that starbucks don’t pay the right taxes. I don’t use starbucks. It also bothers me that Mrs meldrum doesn’t declare stuff, I asked a question about it & was blocked. So his point actually makes him look worse

Reactions: 18
The Starbucks comparison really shows his true colours in my opinion. So he obviously is dodging the proper procedures, but it’s fine because starbucks do it too? I don’t know why these people think that we wouldn’t have a problem with other dodgers. Yes it bothers me that starbucks don’t pay the right taxes. I don’t use starbucks. It also bothers me that Mrs meldrum doesn’t declare stuff, I asked a question about it & was blocked. So his point actually makes him look worse
He’s the cheek to say on that DM that we don’t block honest questions from viewers. Oh yes they do. You are one that got blocked. He doesn’t know if we complain about Starbucks does he? Would you stand in front of a judge and say well sir but Starbucks do it!! Just because said company does something doesn’t make it right to follow suit. It’s a very immature, irresponsible view to take on in business. Lee not being what you’d call a proper business man or have years of knowledge working his own business, he obviously isn’t knowledgable in this area. Neither of them conduct their business in a professional manner. The etiquette isn’t there in how to behave. With proper management and training in how to deal with public relations, I dare say they could turn things around and make that change.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.