Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckssake guys. Can’t we give these two a bleeping break for once? They’ve gone on a well deserved night away from their hectic lifestyles... pat should be nuts deep in clunge by now and instead you’re all announcing her second book.

Pahahahahaha I can see it now... “not tonight Lee, please stop dry humping my leg. We need to sleep in shifts to man social media”.
Should be thanking tattle for helping advertising her book.

Reactions: 9
The book will probably be quietly canned by the publisher once Mummy and Me dies on its arse. ‘You told us you had 200k unique social media followers, Mrs M!’

Reactions: 11
At least if Pat and Reb are gooning around on instastories in St Andrews they are not shoving cameras in their daughters’ faces. The girls are probably having a lovely time with the grannies, being normal for once!

Reactions: 18
Hello all, joining to watch this dumpster fire. I'm American, I keep seeing this phrase:
" low income council shared ownership " And I'm afraid I can't figure out what that means,
can someone let me know?
Local councils in UK help first time buyers with a loan which has to be paid back, and there’s an income threshold too, if it’s not paid back then you have to re sell it through the council, you can’t buy to rent with this scheme either?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Fuckssake guys. Can’t we give these two a bleeping break for once? They’ve gone on a well deserved night away from their hectic lifestyles... pat should be nuts deep in clunge by now and instead you’re all announcing her second book.

Pahahahahaha I can see it now... “not tonight Lee, please stop dry humping my leg. We need to sleep in shifts to man social media”.
That’s it, they aren’t up 6 times a night with Poppy.. it’s that they need to take shifts at blocking/deleting/reading Tattle ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ohhhhh!!! Rebs just posted on stories what she did at the gym all this time!! I can’t see there Ad can anyone?

Why didn’t she respond to the same sex guy by telling him that rather than blocking him ?
I get if she couldn’t announce but could have hinted or acknowledged and then sent him a dm
Probably didn't know of it then, as TATTLE gave them the idea. We've said it before - we should run their business for them. They hang on to every bloody word in here anyway....

Reactions: 7
She perhaps should have used that edit in her vlog.. instead of showing the footage of her workout on her phone.

How anyone can comment on that dross and say it was good is beyond me.

She’s a fud
He’s a fud
End of.

• Haha
More threads that a bleeping accused kiddie fiddler.

Cheers Meldrums! Enjoy your night away celebrating - here’s to 25 more! ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
How very very sad that their whole lives revolve around their phones and social media. :( They literally cannot take one day away from it to enjoy a modicum of normality. It's not their kids they need time away from. It's those damn phones.

More threads that a bleeping accused kiddie fiddler.

Cheers Meldrums! Enjoy your night away celebrating - here’s to 25 more! ?
The sad thing is, they really don’t seem to care, it’s all about making money whatever the cost to privacy and family life, horrible people, and a laughing stock locally, skins as thick as rhinos???

Reactions: 14
So in my fit of temper last night I unfollowed Mrs m after about 3 years of following her. Just read through the thread then had a wee look at her stories.....overriding theme I got from them was how everything was about her, how she feels, what makes her feel, how a & b are helping her, how showing her gym toned tummy helped her. Nothing about "empowering" other women...only empowering herself. It's quite sad in a way how she has changed so much from how she use to be from following her 3 yrs ago. Hey ho...this thread is more fun anyway??

Reactions: 36
So I found this after a wee Google at the weekend and been trying to play catch up but it all moves so quickly.

Initially I really enjoyed her. Liked watching her craft and bake with S, going to groups with F and out for adventures.

I started seeing through the cracks when he "gave up" work. I'm localish and work in the oil and gas industry and he blew it out of proportion. I also think he was made redundant.

Since then she became more cold hearted, self indulgent, self entitled, greedy, spoilt and selfish! Her relationship with both girls have changed and she no longer appears to play with them (unless and as video).

I also find it strange that the girls sit about, they are never running about and playing like most children their age would be.

My dislike grew massively when she was pregnant. I may be out of order here but I think that was done to gain followers and more brand work. But it was her treatment of the NHS, filming staff without there knowledged, asked not to film in the hospital but continued to do so!

Does she not realise she could be putting people at risk. Say a member of staff left an abusive partner, moved, changed their name and started a new life and she exposed them! The sonographer who scanned her was tagged multiple times within minutes of the scan being shared on Instagram!

The health scare during pregnancy was blown out of proportion. More likely being monitored for Zika virus as she was in America in the lead up or early stages of pregnancy. It's all for views!

That house was on the market for years. I love a house with character and not a new build fan myself but they don't have the vision (or the want to splash their own money) to make it a lovely and bright family home.

Reactions: 33
Pair of Saddos! An hour ago and she's replying to comments on her video!! Away on a Couples luxury break after spa, cocktails and dinner, no kids but on social media! ???
What a pathetic life! ?

Reactions: 18
I just watched today’s vid. Seriously everything was annoying from promoting an ‘amino thingy’ she had no idea what it was meant to do, showing her filming the Rammers stories off her phone, eating miniscule portions that won’t sustain an ant, the posture, the ‘Joe wicks balls’ (and having to go to the shops twice to get ingredients ?, to the whole waffle on IBS (glad tattle reminder her she had it, i’ve Never heard her mention it before ?). And probably more things i’ve not bothered trying to remember

Why would you not shower if you were not only on stories all day but filming a vlog?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They couldn’t afford to mortgage a house by themselves. The government give local councils some properties that are part mortgaged by the persons and part owned by the council. It’s a scheme to help those on low incomes onto the property ladder.
Thank you! so when they sell, do they have to repay?

A plug for mummymonologues, I know some on here follow Tanya too, especially us locals. She's (like lazy arse meldrum on Sunday) not managed to put up a video tonight but is on stories explaining why and apologising!! She's a very busy working mum of 3 girls, even helps with her husbands business...hard off to her! Yet she's explaining and apologising ? as if there's a need. ☹ Now THAT'S a relatable mummy vlogger.

Reactions: 19
Guys calm down. It's probably Lee posting it to wind us all up. What's the chances someone who works there not only recognises them but knows about this thread?
☝? My moneys on this like....”look my damaged wee beauty we may not have control of our lives but we can pull tattle strings” ??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A plug for mummymonologues, I know some on here follow Tanya too, especially us locals. She's (like lazy arse meldrum on Sunday) not managed to put up a video tonight but is on stories explaining why and apologising!! She's a very busy working mum of 3 girls, even helps with her husbands business...hard off to her! Yet she's explaining and apologising ? as if there's a need. ☹ Now THAT'S a relatable mummy vlogger.
Tanya is ace. Just started following recently and so down to earth

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.