Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frustrated as she has to stay put šŸ¤£
Thatā€™s what she just said in her boring IG story. I take it the valuation wasnā€™t what they had hoped for. Karma Binny!
---

---
Howā€™s that back pain, Lee? Be careful of that sciatic nerve now in that position.
Bad back my arse! I hope his boss sees that & has him doing double-time when he gets back to work!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Thatā€™s what she just said in her boring IG story. I take it the valuation wasnā€™t what they had hoped for. Karma Binny!
---

---

Bad back my arse! I hope his boss sees that & has him doing double-time when he gets back to work!
The move will now never be mentioned again and any innocently enquiring sheep will get a straight blocking šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m not sure how any of this works but would he have been home from his normal rotation now? Obviously Binny is thick enough to post that even if he is meant to be injured but you can imagine them trying to get one up on the 15 Tattle Bastards by posting so they can then say he would be home by now šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
---

---

Did she? Didnā€™t hear the word frustrated but she actions definitely said that šŸ¤£

Yeah saw that. Glad your back is better ya belter!

Reactions: 4
Her voice in that latest vlog. Is she trying to sound like mummyandzozo?!
Ha! Stumbled across her insta the other day and the next spotted her out and about in her massive new car that she had splashed all over her page.

Reactions: 2
Did she? Didnā€™t hear the word frustrated but she actions definitely said that šŸ¤£

Yeah saw that. Glad your back is better ya belter!
Sorryā€¦she didnā€™t say frustratedā€¦just they were staying put in the house.

Reactions: 1
Maybe thatā€™s why she changed the blue room to boring beige to try and make the house more sellable
---
Also why did she mutilate a border of perfectly nice plants?

Reactions: 13
Maybe thatā€™s why she changed the blue room to boring beige to try and make the house more sellable
---
Also why did she mutilate a border of perfectly nice plants?
Not even a chance to grow in after winter :(

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve added the history of the house to Binnyā€™s Wiki page - I wasnā€™t around at the time of the ā€œcute little start homeā€ comment, could one of the OGs check and make sure Iā€™ve got it right?

I think itā€™s only new members who canā€™t edit and update a Wiki so if anyone thinks of anything else to add in, feel free. Betty did the bulk of it.

Reactions: 10
I can't believe the house history wasn't already on the Wiki!

Yes I think Lee is now on his onshore part of his rotation. Back has recovered well I see šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

Reactions: 7
I can't believe the house history wasn't already on the Wiki!

Yes I think Lee is now on his onshore part of his rotation. Back has recovered well I see šŸ¤„šŸ¤„
I couldnā€™t remember if there had been chatter about not putting it on because of what had happened but it probably gets asked more because itā€™s not there and itā€™s still spoken about on the threads so I went for it

Reactions: 4
What a mess they've made of that garden. And she gets an hour fannying around in the garden center whilst either maid Lee does the school run or the girls are shoving in after school club.

She's had allllllllll day to go to the garden center????

Reactions: 10
What a mess they've made of that garden. And she gets an hour fannying around in the garden center whilst either maid Lee does the school run or the girls are shoving in after school club.

She's had allllllllll day to go to the garden center????
Sheā€™s pathetic!

Reactions: 5
What a dreadful mess they have made of that bed. I assume Lee will clear the rest of it around the school run/tea etc whilst Binny faffs around at the garden centre and goes for a walk šŸ™„

This is par for the course. Binny had been told they canā€™t sell up post mortgage valuation so now itā€™s NEED THE NEXT DOPAMINE HIT. Garden ā€œmade overā€ badly at a million miles per hour/another huuurrr journey/more bad fast fashion and probably a trip to Edinburgh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I canā€™t imagine having spare money and time and choosing to go to Majorca with the girls rather than spending the time with my children and my husband.

Reactions: 5
I canā€™t imagine having spare money and time and choosing to go to Majorca with the girls rather than spending the time with my children and my husband.
Iā€™ve been on this thread a while so quite confident I canā€™t be labelled a meldrum supporter, but whatā€™s wrong with this? Iā€™d absolutely go away with the girls - motherhood is overwhelming at times and just because Iā€™m married and have children, it doesnā€™t stop me being a friend or a woman, or wanting to experience things without my husband and children. Of course, that doesnā€™t apply to Binny as she does duck all all day and hates her kids, but letā€™s not swerve into demonising woman who *do* do all of these things and choose to have some self care time maybe in the form of a holiday with pals.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.