Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been on this thread a while so quite confident I can’t be labelled a meldrum supporter, but what’s wrong with this? I’d absolutely go away with the girls - motherhood is overwhelming at times and just because I’m married and have children, it doesn’t stop me being a friend or a woman, or wanting to experience things without my husband and children. Of course, that doesn’t apply to Binny as she does duck all all day and hates her kids, but let’s not swerve into demonising woman who *do* do all of these things and choose to have some self care time maybe in the form of a holiday with pals.
Agree. I have time away from my children with friends and, separately, with my husband. I don’t feel at all bad about that

Reactions: 10
I’ve been on this thread a while so quite confident I can’t be labelled a meldrum supporter, but what’s wrong with this? I’d absolutely go away with the girls - motherhood is overwhelming at times and just because I’m married and have children, it doesn’t stop me being a friend or a woman, or wanting to experience things without my husband and children. Of course, that doesn’t apply to Binny as she does duck all all day and hates her kids, but let’s not swerve into demonising woman who *do* do all of these things and choose to have some self care time maybe in the form of a holiday with pals.
Oh I love a girls holiday.
I’m interested in the double standards though. Does Lee get to go on hols with his pals, or is his time offshore classed as enough time away from his family I.e. she’d think he was taking the piss if he went away and would kick off or have some kind of breakdown?

Reactions: 15
I’m interested in the double standards though. Does Lee get to go on hols with his pals, or is his time offshore classed as enough time away from his family I.e. she’d think he was taking the piss if he went away and would kick off or have some kind of breakdown?
Oh 100% she moans when he goes to play golf absolutely no way he’s get away on a lads holiday remember when he went on that stag do.. she was raging!

Reactions: 9
Yeah Leesa never gets to go on holiday. The moaning when he was on a stag a couple of years ago was insufferable.

Let's face it, the mood and feeling in that house wil be a million times better when mood hoover Binny isn't there.

Reactions: 8
They are both undeserving of anything they have really. Both me and my husband go on holidays together with the children, and we also go away separately to fulfill our own interests - he goes away to play golf and I go away with the girls. It’s just what a partnership does isn’t it?
I work my bloody arse off working, keeping house, seeing to the children etc etc so damn right if I want to go a girls holiday I will.

Reactions: 16
What a waste of money, the plants. If they cut them back properly in the winter they would be looking great now.

Reactions: 11
How does she make literally everything worse?! Hair, sitting room, garden …. It’s genuinely amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All she had to do was weed and prune. She could have shoved some new plants in between if she was desperate for some colour. So odd, clearly needs to get her frustration out on something!

Reactions: 17
What's with all the submissive wife stuff today?!?! Ironing shirts for her husband, him 'letting' her have an hour. Yuck 🤮

I wonder if she's joining to 'trad wife' trend as her latest fixation :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh yes his time offshore is his time away!! I remember the meltdown when he went on a night out and she was left at home with a poorly Poppy. Didnt she ring him after he’d only been gone an hour or so and he had to come home??? At least the girls will have a better time with just him than they do when she’s there!!

Reactions: 8
An affordable hotel in Edinburgh eh? I dunno, Travelodge? Premier Inn? Or maybe try Google, you insufferable beggar 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What's with all the submissive wife stuff today?!?! Ironing shirts for her husband, him 'letting' her have an hour. Yuck 🤮

Probably trying to prove a point that she does do things for him…not just take all his money & his self-respect! 😂

Reactions: 6

Can you imagine! More like Lee being a Trad Husband in that house - she cant even wife properly let alone trad wife

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the lols. Cheap Edinburgh hotel for 5, 3 days before a bank holiday weekend! What about your sister Begs?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.