Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she make literally everything worse?! Hair, sitting room, garden โ€ฆ. Itโ€™s genuinely amazing.
๐Ÿ˜‚ Pentland is a sprinkle of glitter, Meldrum is a sprinkle of Shitter ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
All she had to do was weed and prune. She could have shoved some new plants in between if she was desperate for some colour. So odd, clearly needs to get her frustration out on something!
Weed & Prune, that's great nicknames for the pair of them. 'Gardening capers with Weed & Prune'... Charlie Dimmock eat your heart out. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
๐Ÿ˜‚ Pentland is a sprinkle of glitter, Meldrum is a sprinkle of Shitter ๐Ÿ˜‚
---

Weed & Prune, that's great nicknames for the pair of them. 'Gardening capers with Weed & Prune'... Charlie Dimmock eat your heart out. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Thread title!!

Reactions: 9
Affordable hotel in Edinburgh?? Not exactly in Edinburgh , about 50miles away but what about The Fairmont in St Andrew??
Go on someone, do it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thought she was well travelled and knew Edinburgh like the back of her hand? Thought they were moving there when S goes to university? ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ค

She must miss the old days of those luxurious gifted rentals.

She's simply begging and if she gets something it's no wonder the immature fool never takes any responsibility in life. ๐Ÿ™„ Folk on only fans are earning a more honest living that this silly bint.

Reactions: 12
A lovely mature border completely ransacked! Hilarious
And thatโ€™s just narrow footbeds Sarah ravens bush ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
Affordable hotel in Edinburgh?? Not exactly in Edinburgh , about 50miles away but what about The Fairmont in St Andrew??
Go on someone, do it!!!!
Does narrow footbed not have a flat there????
---
Thought she was well travelled and knew Edinburgh like the back of her hand? Thought they were moving there when S goes to university? ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ค

She must miss the old days of those luxurious gifted rentals.

She's simply begging and if she gets something it's no wonder the immature fool never takes any responsibility in life. ๐Ÿ™„ Folk on only fans are earning a more honest living that this silly bint.
Getting your narrow footbed out ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
An affordable hotel in Edinburgh on a bank holiday weekend for 5 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Good luck with that! Sheโ€™s looking ยฃ500+ a night

Her sister obviously doesnโ€™t want them all crashing at hers

Reactions: 15
Next post will likely be "decided on 3 nights in Albania as that was cheaper than 3 in Edinburgh".

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Next post will likely be "decided on 3 nights in Albania as that was cheaper than 3 in Edinburgh".
It probably would be ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I priced it last year for the September weekend and it was cheaper to go to Spain.. so we did ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But we're all coming home on different flights and P is flying as a pet in the hold. ๐Ÿ˜‚โœˆ
---
It probably would be ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I priced it last year for the September weekend and it was cheaper to go to Spain.. so we did ๐Ÿ˜‚
I know what you mean, I looked at it for a break, two couples as my friend has never 'done' Edinburgh. So pricey for nice City Airbnb for 3/4 nights avoiding usual peaks like festival, tattoo etc so it's escalated to revisiting New York next year. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ—ฝ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sure Dadsie and Karen have an apartment in Edinburgh, why can't they just stay there? Greedy cow on the beg, shameful!

Reactions: 3
Bet Binny is pushing her way into something her sister is doing, likely with her parents, as usual. ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 7
An affordable hotel in Edinburgh eh? I dunno, Travelodge? Premier Inn? Or maybe try Google, you insufferable beggar ๐Ÿ™„
Hah, I figured this out and I live in Canada. Was looking for three nights there in July. Dunfermline and Rosyth maybe. The prices are nuts.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think shall we even bother when it's time for a new thread? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So plans are now to stay put. I guess the house valuation was underwhelming? They probably canโ€™t bloody afford the move either never mind staying! I wonder now if weโ€™ll see a bigger push for ads and every other attempt to maximise her incomeโ€ฆ

Reactions: 8
So plans are now to stay put. I guess the house valuation was underwhelming? They probably canโ€™t bloody afford the move either never mind staying! I wonder now if weโ€™ll see a bigger push for ads and every other attempt to maximise her incomeโ€ฆ
That's was the first thing I thought when she said they were staying, oh here we go with the punting and aff links for some pennies. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿก

No you tube, no podcasts. That takes effort. Punting out afflinks she can do in her scummy pyjamas. She's dipping her toe in tik tok but it's a cess pit. If she attracts attention over there, hang on to your hats! The negative comments & trolling on some accounts are nothing like she's ever encountered. I wouldn't advise it given her history. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

We stay in Leith whenever we 'need' Edinburgh (I'm from Aberdeen) and it's ideal. 10 min tram to the center & half the price for accommodation. There's some beautiful air bnbs right on the waterfront & Leith itself has plenty about it beautiful restaurants & pubs if cba going into the toon for the day / night.

You're welcome Binny :ROFLMAO: Probs still too much effort for you to haul your lazy arse to though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.