Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good thread title! Although I was also loving the “they’re not minted. Rebecca is selling books for £2 on vinted”!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s gone and hidden her YouTube I think. Maybe being called out about P all over the P&J Facebook has got her in a tizzy
---
Loving the Vavron / Meldrum slagging on the fb. None of the others get a look in. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Randomly I can still see two videos from a few months ago. Everything else not visible.
I think she’d hidden everything after being called out about exploiting Poppy and being a racist in EE comments today

Reactions: 17
Not sure the evening express FB page has ever seen so much action!

also the people that are sending others in the comments over to tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she’d hidden everything after being called out about exploiting Poppy and being a racist in EE comments today
The videos show as hidden to me but I can still watch the on my history. Clearly EE readers have been crawling over them all day. Presumably one of them could just download them. How absolutely awful for Poppy. I can see the old Meldrum channel up and there are watchable videos and comments on there. Obviously panic stations at Marshmallow Mansions. Poor girls. The very people meant to protect them have them splashed all over the comments section of the local newspapers. Meldrums have zero control over those sites 🙈. Honestly - if anything ever made these dunderheids stop and think, this should be it. Lee is lucky he's not been called out for going sledging on there too whilst off sick. Bloody idiots.

Why would any of the 80.9% of brands with a budgeted insta spend want anything to do with such a toxic person 🙈🙈

Reactions: 14
Oh there will be melt doons in the Meldrum house tonight - and not from Poppy :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If that’s the case then it’s as good as admitting she knows that how she’s been using Poppy for content is out of order. The atmosphere in Murder Mansion must be epic tonight. I almost feel sorry for spineless Lee.

Oh there will be melt doons in the Meldrum house tonight - and not from Poppy :LOL: :LOL:
Poppy willbe phoning the educational welfare officer begging to get back to school full time for a break from her mother's exploitation and some privacy!

Why is the "I can't believe it" vlog still up? Is that some kind of subliminal message or something?! 😵💫

Christ - it will be absolute scenes in that house tonight. I bet Lee wishes he had just gone back offshore instead of having to stay at home to run around after Binny

• Haha
Howling at her hiding her YouTube videos 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yep Begs knows fine well she’s been exploiting Poppy and so her very own meltdown is ensuing.

Reactions: 18
Ha ha no way has she hidden her videos on YouTube!

She'll pop them back up to get a few more pennies when it all blows over. This will not make her stop and think. She will be outraged that she's being targeted.

Reactions: 16
Ha ha no way has she hidden her videos on YouTube!

She'll pop them back up to get a few more pennies when it all blows over. This will not make her stop and think. She will be outraged that she's being targeted.
Tbf she got off pretty lightly.. had it been a few of years ago closer to lift gate the majority of those comments would have been aimed at her. She should be sending Vavron flowers as a thank you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what narrow footbed thinks about all these comments on Facebook about Binny. Not from "annonymous jellus bullies" but named people who actually live in the same community as them? Isn't this all a bit....common?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree she’s got off fairly lightly thanks to Vavron. That said there’s a fair few comments about the history of Murder Mansion (and a link to a press article from the time) so if they really are thinking of putting it on the market they’ll be having KITTENS tonight at the online discussion about its dodgy history. All we need is a Tattler to post about the high end new development nearby and the lost private woods and meltdowns at Meldrum Towers will be off the charts. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving pair of dimwits 🤣🤣🤣

Tbf she got off pretty lightly.. had it been a few of years ago closer to lift gate the majority of those comments would have been aimed at her. She should be sending Vavron flowers as a thank you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13