Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Lee working when they bought the house? If he was and they also had her earnings (which have decreased massively) then they might be screwed.

Reactions: 2
As if this pic has not been posed numerous times before she approved & uploaded. Trying to look sexy there Rebecca, just look like a has been 30+ who can’t be arsed with her kids, promises not to drink, gets lathered and is wrecked the next day.
Tragic that you don’t put as much effort into you other social media postings, can only manage when you’re suffering from a hangover 🤢🤮

Reactions: 6
Was Lee working when they bought the house? If he was and they also had her earnings (which have decreased massively) then they might be screwed.
I can’t remember if he stopped working in the old houses or just after they moved.

Who in their right mind would buy a house which a murder had taken place? Especially when there’s beautiful new builds next door.
Personally, and I get I’m probably in the minority here, but I’d take the Murder Mansion (which you can probably get for a good price because of its history) over a pokey new build. My Husband is in the construction industry and many of the new builds that are going up are of poor quality down to imported concreted bricks, small rooms, lack of storage and postage size stamped gardens.

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t seem like someone who’s got worries on her shoulders…
Looks are very deceiving. She's an habitual liar. She's also pig ignorant and only cares about herself so as long as she's happy bollox to anything or anyone else

Reactions: 3
Good point about the valuation potentially being for remortgaging… From my experience estate agents give you the valuation on the spot. They want you to list with them so move quick. Now if it’s someone from a bank it’s a different story. That would take longer.

Reactions: 7
Yeah that’s true. A few years ago we did lots of work on our house including an extension. We had an estate agent to value it (we considered moving) and they gave us a price there and then. We then decided to stay put and when it came time to remortgage the bank wanted to come out because of the work and it took a few days to get a figure back from them.

Reactions: 4
Lee stopped working in the old house. They were vlogging daily and to great success as 'The Meldrums'. Cash must have poured out of their taps at that point.

Reactions: 5
It was after they moved
No im sure he stopped working back when they were in the little starter home, then had to return once in murder mansion, after her racist attitude was exposed.
---
I’ve not followed her for very long but was there really a murder in her house?!
Yes. A son killed his dad in the utility room and hid his body in the wheelie bin for 7 weeks 🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No im sure he stopped working back when they were in the little starter home, then had to return once in murder mansion, after her racist attitude was exposed.
---

Yes. A son killed his dad in the utility room and hid his body in the wheelie bin for 7 weeks 🤢🤢🤢
Was it the same room where Rebecca hangs her washing up? The same utility room???

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Thanks everyone for clearing that up. I have no idea how mortgages work. It’s shocking to read that article regarding rates on the rise. This country really is going to the dogs!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.