Mrs Meldrum #150 Living the dream, aff linking Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else (apologies if it’s been mentioned about ive missed it) but think she is trying to drip feed the idea that she is autistic as well at Poppy? Just noticed lately how she’s said:-

she fixates on food and repeats the same lunches over and over
she gets obsessed with one form of exercise and repeats that constantly
she gets anxious, doesn’t like big gatherings
she needs a SAD lamp…

I really wouldn’t be surprised if shes Ends up suggesting she is autistic, hey that would be another excuse not to work in her eyes!

Reactions: 19
Anyone else (apologies if it’s been mentioned about ive missed it) but think she is trying to drip feed the idea that she is autistic as well at Poppy? Just noticed lately how she’s said:-

she needs a SAD lamp…

I really wouldn’t be surprised if shes Ends up suggesting she is autistic, hey that would be another excuse not to work in her eyes!
And a DLA income 😗😗

Reactions: 16
Ha! So many of the vloggers and TikTokers these days produce excellent quality content. Meldrum can’t even work out why there’s music in her own video.
Most people would run an insta account like hers around a job. She spends very little time on it.

She could easily use her hours of free time to complete some free courses in Excel etc. set herself up as an online virtual assistant with work from home if she claims she can’t work else where ( she absolutely could). Still earn a wage, work flexibly and do her insta hobby.

I find the whole ‘I can’t work because of school hours’ narrative hilarious. Not just her, many online and in real life. I have three kids and work full time. No family near by. I’ve changed careers and reached a position where I can work mostly from home, build up flexi time for holidays, have an interesting job and earn a good salary. Not bragging, just find it funny how many hide behind kids as a reason not to. It’s fulfilling and my kids see the effort my husband and I make which gives them a work ethic. She’s lazy, boring and unskilled.
---
And a DLA income 😗😗
Good luck to her on that front.

• Heart
Putting the Peleton vest on Vinted....tell me you're skint without telling me you're skint.

Also 'I've got absolutely massive boobs'.......aye ok.

• Haha
  • Wow
The daily weather moans - I can’t bear it. She lives in Scotland what does she expect. If she can’t afford to move abroad she should move to England - Scotland is forecast snow this weekend whereas parts of England will be hotter than Madrid.

Reactions: 11
Does she never let the girls go to a hairdresser? I presume she’s cutting Poppy’s hair herself? Fur coat no knickers. Bet they’re so skint.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does she never let the girls go to a hairdresser? I presume she’s cutting Poppy’s hair herself? Fur coat no knickers. Bet they’re so skint.
Poor Poppy!! Perhaps Beggy is so jealous of Poppys naturally long, blonde hair she’s decided to hack it off!! 😮

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Her saying that she isn’t going to try on a top right now as the house is too cold confirms are suspicions that that the house is freezing and they can’t afford to heat it!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Her mum. She posted shoes on Facebook marketplace saying they didn’t fit due to her narrow footbed. Becomes clear where Beggys pretentious nature comes from…
The irony of posting used, worn shoes on FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE and having the audacity to act so hoity toity 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she ever did get a paye job, or venture into any thing other than filming herself and posting affiliate links, she would need to let go of her massive ego and accept that’s she’s day 1/ entry level and learn from others. Even if it’s stacking shelves or working On a till, there will be people who have done it for years and rules and procedures to follow and times to keep to.. she would need to adopt the attitude of .. I’m completely new , I know nothing, I’m here to learn. I don’t think she’s capable of doing that.
100%! I honestly think she’s unemployable. She moans about Poppy’s behaviour but I don’t think she’d know how to conduct herself. I’m far from friends with all the people I work with - some of them I wouldn’t choose to spend 5 minutes with let alone 5 days - but you learn how to tolerate folk and make the best of things.

I love my job, I’ve done it longer than I’ve been a mum and my working pattern allows me to work for a few fours a day. I can’t imagine being able to work and not doing it and I certainly couldn’t imagine being able to work, not doing it and dropping my husband off at the heliport every couple of weeks.

I took this screenshot the other day - she calls us trolls 😂 could’ve picked a better photo to share superfan 🤭

IMG_1820.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

she needs a SAD lamp…

Yes…I have mentioned I suspected she would say the same!
---
The daily weather moans - I can’t bear it. She lives in Scotland what does she expect. If she can’t afford to move abroad she should move to England - Scotland is forecast snow this weekend whereas parts of England will be hotter than Madrid.
We don’t want her here either! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Just had a look, this thread is my favourite 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ surely literally everyone would figure out what happened or just edit it all over again rather than just say sod it and upload a messed up vlog 🤨

You would have thought she’d learnt her lessons after KKK racism

Reactions: 3
Has she really just shoved a load of stuff in a cupboard and then filmed herself getting it out and saying it's clutter 🤣 she's off her rocker!

She'll say P needs her hair cut for sensory reasons 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m hoping she’s taken P to a hairdresser & doesn’t attempt to cut her hair herself. 😐

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.