Mrs Meldrum #150 Living the dream, aff linking Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would have thought she’d learnt her lessons after KKK racism
I doubt it even then she just re uploaded the vlog with music playing over the joke instead of removing the entire clip. She’s just lazy and cba with anything

As much as I think she should go get an actual job somewhere I doubt she’d last a week.

She’ll never go get a real job because

1. She’s lazy and stuck in a mindset of men work women don’t
2. She doesn’t like being told no or what to do
3. She can’t take constructive criticism - could you imagine her in an actual HR performance review

She’d last 5 minutes in the real world and she knows it. She’s also probably embarrassed to get a job anywhere local.

Realistically if they sold up and downsized would they stay in Banchory? Could you imagine if she moved back to her old street 😂 her bestest of best neighbours were long forgotten the minute she signed the deeds to that Inchmarlo postcode

Reactions: 13
100%! I honestly think she’s unemployable. She moans about Poppy’s behaviour but I don’t think she’d know how to conduct herself. I’m far from friends with all the people I work with - some of them I wouldn’t choose to spend 5 minutes with let alone 5 days - but you learn how to tolerate folk and make the best of things.

I love my job, I’ve done it longer than I’ve been a mum and my working pattern allows me to work for a few fours a day. I can’t imagine being able to work and not doing it and I certainly couldn’t imagine being able to work, not doing it and dropping my husband off at the heliport every couple of weeks.

I took this screenshot the other day - she calls us trolls 😂 could’ve picked a better photo to share superfan 🤭

View attachment 2855666
I had to stop myself commenting from that screenshot when she shared it. 🙄

Wonder how she felt watching herself squeaking at the puppy in that old sd card?

Reactions: 7
Just goes to show, insta fam is short lived. They had it all - wealth from YouTube/Insta ads, the big house, gifted holidays. Now they’re tied into a huge mortgage, struggling for money and miserable.

This should all be a lesson to influencers that the money can disappear in a blink!

Reactions: 22
Still no gloves whilst gardening?!
I would say it’s sad to see someone’s fall from grace, but in her case it isn’t. She’s a racist, selfish woman who looks down on those around her - those who work hard, her sheep and anyone in a lesser postcode - because she thinks she’s better than everyone else. What can she say she has achieved in her life? Apart from
Motherhood which she hates, she’s done nothing. She exists off others money and hard work.

Reactions: 21
Still no gloves whilst gardening?!
I would say it’s sad to see someone’s fall from grace, but in her case it isn’t. She’s a racist, selfish woman who looks down on those around her - those who work hard, her sheep and anyone in a lesser postcode - because she thinks she’s better than everyone else. What can she say she has achieved in her life? Apart from
Motherhood which she hates, she’s done nothing. She exists off others money and hard work.
She can look down on people all she wants but she might well remember she’s married to a Torry chav with a RFC tattoo and a woman stamp 😂 I’ll take my postcode any day over here at least my family like me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She can look down on people all she wants but she might well remember she’s married to a Torry chav with a RFC tattoo and a woman stamp 😂 I’ll take my postcode any day over here at least my family like me 😂
And the mums at the school gate don’t snigger behind my back at me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Probably shows how sore his back is, dear.

You see, when you’re the sole earner and have to get back to work offshore to keep the roof over everyone’s head, you’ll try anything to keep going. Not something Binny has to worry about though 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Instagram isn't going to last forever. What's her plans when the kids don't need picked up from school anymore so doesn't have that excuse? Surely no one will be interested in a late 40s woman decluttering their 2500 jumpers.

Also what would she do if Lee fell ill and couldn't work anymore? I doubt they have any savings to fall back on or proper insurance.

Reactions: 19
Instagram isn't going to last forever. What's her plans when the kids don't need picked up from school anymore so doesn't have that excuse? Surely no one will be interested in a late 40s woman decluttering their 2500 jumpers.

Also what would she do if Lee fell ill and couldn't work anymore? I doubt they have any savings to fall back on or proper insurance.
Dog walking. Need to walk the dog. For 15 miles a day. So sadly (but happily!) can’t work.

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who doesn’t think she’s skint? The amount of shopping she does, new clothes and gadgets, the cars, sofas, redecorating, umpteen holidays, spa breaks, weekends away, gym membership, endless lunches etc. Someone who does all that isn’t needing to make pennies by selling on Vinted. She does that because it fills her time.

I’m sure some of it is overextended for show but she definitely has money. I’d say her insta brings in more than we’d think. Brands pay stupid money to even small accounts, and her account isn’t small. I follow booktubers with a few thousand followers and new mortgages, managing to do social media full time.

Reactions: 13
100%! I honestly think she’s unemployable. She moans about Poppy’s behaviour but I don’t think she’d know how to conduct herself. I’m far from friends with all the people I work with - some of them I wouldn’t choose to spend 5 minutes with let alone 5 days - but you learn how to tolerate folk and make the best of things.

I love my job, I’ve done it longer than I’ve been a mum and my working pattern allows me to work for a few fours a day. I can’t imagine being able to work and not doing it and I certainly couldn’t imagine being able to work, not doing it and dropping my husband off at the heliport every couple of weeks.

I took this screenshot the other day - she calls us trolls 😂 could’ve picked a better photo to share superfan 🤭

View attachment 2855666
Haha I noticed this yesterday and thought the same, that face 🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who doesn’t think she’s skint? The amount of shopping she does, new clothes and gadgets, the cars, sofas, redecorating, umpteen holidays, spa breaks, weekends away, gym membership, endless lunches etc. Someone who does all that isn’t needing to make pennies by selling on Vinted. She does that because it fills her time.

I’m sure some of it is overextended for show but she definitely has money. I’d say her insta brings in more than we’d think. Brands pay stupid money to even small accounts, and her account isn’t small. I follow booktubers with a few thousand followers and new mortgages, managing to do social media full time.
She's not as wealthy as she likes people to think. A lot of it is smoke and mirrors, it's the same with many content creators. I expect many of her spending is on finance/ credit cards. Huge mortgage on the house, financed car etc. It worries me that women look up to her and her lifestyle when really, it's not real. I expect she's actually desperately unhappy and the spending is to try and fill a void. Worrying as she has daughters: not a great role model if you ask me.

Reactions: 18
Sorry to go back to the house chat. She paid £650k at the height of the boom in the North East and will be lucky if she gets £450k for it now looking at others in Banchory. There are much nicer houses available and some are reducing theirs below home report value to get them shifted.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There’s no way their mortgage is only £2k a month. We have a Mort of £225k (we’ve done loads since we bought the house 7 years ago) and our mortgage is £1700 a month. They must be crippled with their borrowing… remember that they only owned a share of their cute little starter home, so any equity would have been diluted.

They’ll be in negative equity in that soulless grubby looking house. There so so much choice on the market, literally next door, that shows up that house - that’s before you look at the dreadful decor, awkward panelling, greige interior and uninspired layout.

Reactions: 15
She looks like she's been crying in that jazz picture.

So Lee should be back off shore by now but hasn't gone because of his back?

Reactions: 6
Lees got a bad back!

no tit becca!! Get your arse up and help the poor bloke bring the money in!!

I don’t believe they have as much as they say /act like they do, all smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 12
That photo of his back 🤢🤢 and not for the reasons she thinks!
---
What’s her f’in weird obsession with “jazz”?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.