Mrs Meldrum #150 Living the dream, aff linking Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest - there probably is a market for relaunching as a family who overextended themselves and now need to get a grip, declutter and downsize. There are a few instagrammers doing this. They are very much in the minority but their honesty and common sense is admirable
That could be a good move for her...though unfortunately she's lacking in the honesty and common sense departments!

Reactions: 3
To be honest - there probably is a market for relaunching as a family who overextended themselves and now need to get a grip, declutter and downsize. There are a few instagrammers doing this. They are very much in the minority but their honesty and common sense is admirable
Beggy could never! Imagine Narrow Footbed’s horror at Beggy broadcasting to the world that she is “poor” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beggy could never! Imagine Narrow Footbed’s horror at Beggy broadcasting to the world that she is “poor” 😂
I don’t believe for one minute they are. It’s all for engagement.

1. Child with undiagnosed neurodivergence
2. Possibly having to downsize house
3. Massive change in home dynamics and job change for Lee

if you were that brassic that you need to downsize your home, possibly make a loss and not to mention the costs of selling and buying a new property and then upheaval for the poor child that apparently can’t manage a full week at school?

would you have gone on a crappy holiday to Dubai? Be going on a crappy girls holiday to Majorca, have another at least 2 holidays booked for this year for a family of 5.

and still ordering tit clothes from tit shops

This whole latest vlog is just her speaking absolute tit as she has nothing else going on in her empty life so she just has to make tit up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It made me laugh in the vlog when she said having Lee at home to do tea /bedtime so she could refresh for the next day 🤣would be great
So Lee at home means she would do even less
Retreats /gym/jazz the women is a walking fool
It's ridiculous isn't it. He can come home from a full days work and do all that stuff so that she can sit and do nothing (sorry I mean refresh from her crazy busy day doing Jazz and pottering around the house).

Reactions: 7
Why is she always dressed like either a 10 year old, with a silly hairband and hair tucked behind her ears, or like an 80 year old woman with frilly blouses and Bon Marche-esque jeans 🥴 I refuse to believe this woman is the same age as me 😅
---
Hahaha having a look at this new vlog while baby naps - lee definitely had a sly dig at her at the start saying how he absolutely hates sitting down doing nothing 🤣🤣
Her response “ shame”

Reactions: 1
I don’t believe for one minute they are. It’s all for engagement.

1. Child with undiagnosed neurodivergence
2. Possibly having to downsize house
3. Massive change in home dynamics and job change for Lee

if you were that brassic that you need to downsize your home, possibly make a loss and not to mention the costs of selling and buying a new property and then upheaval for the poor child that apparently can’t manage a full week at school?

would you have gone on a crappy holiday to Dubai? Be going on a crappy girls holiday to Majorca, have another at least 2 holidays booked for this year for a family of 5.

and still ordering tit clothes from tit shops

This whole latest vlog is just her speaking absolute tit as she has nothing else going on in her empty life so she just has to make tit up.
Yes. You would. Because you are a unfulfilled, self-centred person with poor impulse control or self-discipline who relies on external "things" to regulate and manage your mood. You a have a co-dependant partner who doesn't act as a control to this. That's why they could well end up having to sell the house.

Reactions: 5
Plus let’s remember she sells charity shop books on Vinted. They’re not minted.

Reactions: 12
It makes no sense

‘I hate the fact we have so much clutter’ then ‘look at these new clothes’

‘I love my hair’ then. ‘Can’t wait to go blond again’

‘less holidays, better quality’ then ‘booked another holiday in the summer’

‘bought a diamond in Dubai’ then ‘so skint we need to sell the house’
She is a walking contradiction! She has too much time on her hands…she needs to get some purpose in her sad little life.

Reactions: 9
The irony about the job thing is that she's probably feel better about her life instantly if she did get one. It must be mind numbingly boring to do what she does, day in/ day out.

Does anyone know much did they sell their old house for and buy Marshmallow mansion for?
and she would be setting a example to her daughters getting a job..

even a little part-time one and still do her IG/vlogging along side.

Reactions: 4
If she ever did get a paye job, or venture into any thing other than filming herself and posting affiliate links, she would need to let go of her massive ego and accept that’s she’s day 1/ entry level and learn from others. Even if it’s stacking shelves or working On a till, there will be people who have done it for years and rules and procedures to follow and times to keep to.. she would need to adopt the attitude of .. I’m completely new , I know nothing, I’m here to learn. I don’t think she’s capable of doing that.

Reactions: 13
She’s still not managed to shift Lees skanky old shirts on there!!
---
There’s a thread title in there!
---
She’s chosen an odd place in the country to live if she hates the weather so much there! Very bizarre.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have it on good authority that there are lots of redundancies and lay offs offshore. Perhaps Lee is in the firing line.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
and she would be setting a example to her daughters getting a job..

even a little part-time one and still do her IG/vlogging along side.
Kerry Conway used to be a full time ‘influencer’ as well & she has since got herself a job & is going to college. It seems her life is better for it. I think that happened around the time they wanted to move again so needed another income coming in to the house.
Does Binny think that working is too good for her?
I wonder if Binny’s sister is the same?

Reactions: 9
Binny's replies to comments on the vlog about getting a job:
"I can't as I need to do the school run/home school Poppy"
"I wouldn't earn as much as I get from Instagram"
Excuse, after excuse. I bet Lee's heard it a million times.
She will never get a proper job.

Reactions: 17
It’s not going to happen. Hence the need to down size if the mortgage is unaffordable/Lee comes back onshore. Poppy is the useful fall guy for all this. Poor wee soul

Reactions: 6
Kerry Conway used to be a full time ‘influencer’ as well & she has since got herself a job & is going to college. It seems her life is better for it. I think that happened around the time they wanted to move again so needed another income coming in to the house.
Does Binny think that working is too good for her?
I wonder if Binny’s sister is the same?
Yep Surrey Mama (now Sarah in Dorset) was a full time influencer and had to get a proper job in the end.

Reactions: 4
It's ridiculous isn't it. He can come home from a full days work and do all that stuff so that she can sit and do nothing (sorry I mean refresh from her crazy busy day doing Jazz and pottering around the house).
I'm sorry, I'm just watching her 'chunky vlog part 1' as it rolled into it from something else. She's just said she's been hugging trees. Anyone who has time to hug a bleeping tree needs to get a job. Not let someone else do the very few chores you do have to 'refresh'.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just had a look, this thread is my favourite 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ surely literally everyone would figure out what happened or just edit it all over again rather than just say sod it and upload a messed up vlog 🤨

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just had a look, this thread is my favourite 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ surely literally everyone would figure out what happened or just edit it all over again rather than just say sod it and upload a messed up vlog 🤨
You’re talking about Rebecca Meldrum, who left footage of her laughing at a KKK joke in a vlog 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm always stunned when instagrammers are so rude to people asking them questions too. Its like you put yourself out there and want likes and engagement so don't then get arsey when people ask you questions!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.