Mrs Meldrum #150 Living the dream, aff linking Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some excellent thread suggestions this time round but the winner is

living the dream, aff linking Shein by @Ems55

Reactions: 14
Hi Beggy 👋🏻 I could tell you the toner I use to keep my often complimented blonde looking radiant but I don’t like you so I’m not going to 😂 What I will say is that there is no saving your worzel gummidge Barnet I’m afraid and a toner will do nothing to that yellow bush you call hurrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s actually as invested in her hair as most people are in their jobs 😂 wonder if it keeps her up at night. Can’t imagine how bleeping boring she must be in real life, bleating on about the colour, tone, length, thickness of her bogging mullet.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I see she’s given herself another self diagnosis- hurrr dysmorphia. Yet another ailment to prevent her from getting a job. The only cure is fat laden coffee with her chins (this said chums but my autocorrect had other ideas 😂) and the sun on her bones

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi Beggy 👋🏻 I could tell you the toner I use to keep my often complimented blonde looking radiant but I don’t like you so I’m not going to 😂 What I will say is that there is no saving your worzel gummidge Barnet I’m afraid and a toner will do nothing to that yellow bush you call hurrrrr
Tell me please 🙏 lol

Reactions: 6
Nah love, you’ve not got hair dysmorphia, it really does look a bleeping state, you’re not imaging it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also as she’s clawing at it, loads is coming out in her hands. She’s such a mess at the minute honestly it’s jarring. The neck and the hair look absolutely shite.

(I would also like to know about the toner 😇)

Reactions: 9
duck me. This woman needs to get some focus in her life... 🙄.. The huurrr... again!

Hair dysmorphia in this case means.... NEVER BLOODY HAPPY!

Reactions: 7
I see she’s given herself another self diagnosis- hurrr dysmorphia. Yet another ailment to prevent her from getting a job. The only cure is fat laden coffee with her chins (this said chums but my autocorrect had other ideas 😂) and the sun on her bones
No Binny you head…it’s called having too much time on your f-ing hands! Get a job, some self respect & stop spouting utter tit on the internet!

Reactions: 16
Wow listened to a bit of the podcast while getting ready for work and they are both thick as mince 🤣 she goes on and on and on about offshore life like it’s still the 70s/80s. No school won’t just let you have random authorised holidays because you choose a lifestyle where your partner works away. Does she think other working parents all take every holiday off. Most have a couple of weeks in the summer and few days here and there.

she would be so boring to have as a coffee date at the unit. Either the chums are as vacant or she’s the odd one out, binny Meldrum!

Reactions: 18
Wow listened to a bit of the podcast while getting ready for work and they are both thick as mince 🤣 she goes on and on and on about offshore life like it’s still the 70s/80s. No school won’t just let you have random authorised holidays because you choose a lifestyle where your partner works away. Does she think other working parents all take every holiday off. Most have a couple of weeks in the summer and few days here and there.

she would be so boring to have as a coffee date at the unit. Either the chums are as vacant or she’s the odd one out, binny Meldrum!

Lee is home for multiple weeks every summer holidays. It’s actually EASIER for him to have holidays booked in school hols; not to mention spend quality time with his kids all through the year, as opposed to an hour at the arse end of each day.

Reactions: 22
Did I miss the reason on the last thread why she so needed the Wednesday at home with Poppy?
It's the typical bs of P being a "difficult" child. Can't be that her mother is a twit who has repeately made it clear that she values just about every trip to Tesco above her daughter(s) education.

Reactions: 8
Lee is home for multiple weeks every summer holidays. It’s actually EASIER for him to have holidays booked in school hols; not to mention spend quality time with his kids all through the year, as opposed to an hour at the arse end of each day.
EXACTLY. Only 1 parent works and he's on rotation so not even having to put in the traditional 'annual leave request' to work in with other colleagues, seasonal demands or company projects. No clambering with other parent colleagues all wanting the school holidays. There's absolutely NO reason for them taking children out of school. None.

Apart from they are miserable fuckers trying to look flash with the cash. Healthy wealthy couldn't be farther from the truth.

Who sells stained clothing on vinted and gifted tat on Facebook if they are loaded? I rest my case.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.