Mrs Meldrum #150 Living the dream, aff linking Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand her. I also think Lee is an absolute tool for allowing her behaviour.
The woman hasn’t worked a day in her life, she bleats on about being sad to leave their home yet if she just went and got a job like everyone else they wouldn’t have to?!
She’s used Poppy needing extra help as an excuse to not get a job, I believe this is why she was hacked off when the school suggested a Friday from home. She wanted the Wednesday bang in the middle of the week so she had an excuse that would interrupt a working week.
It’s so blatant, she got the Wednesday she wanted yet can’t even be arsed to find some work that suits Poppy to engage her.
She’s the laziest cow I’ve ever come across, she has the absolute privilege to stay at home and yet is NEVER happy, constantly whinges and it’s just so out of touch with anyone who watches her. She literally has zero life experience having never actually worked - she has no idea what the real world is like.

Reactions: 20
I think they are in debt up to their eyeballs. I absolutely think she tries to portray a certain lifestyle and image and there is no way they can afford it. I would guess credit cards etc maxed out. It’s sad that she has to portray a lifestyle that they actually can’t afford just to look a certain way on instagram. I think that’s where the stress comes from…money worries…in that they have none.

Reactions: 17
Haha, I'd laugh if this was Binny. 😂
---
I think they are in debt up to their eyeballs. I absolutely think she tries to portray a certain lifestyle and image and there is no way they can afford it. I would guess credit cards etc maxed out. It’s sad that she has to portray a lifestyle that they actually can’t afford just to look a certain way on instagram. I think that’s where the stress comes from…money worries…in that they have none.
Lee should have some self respect and put his foot down with these vlogs. He's an asshole but he's working hard to provide for his family and it looks a tit show from where most of us are standing. His mates and their families must think he's a tosser putting up with this laundry airing. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ooh I’m interested, who’s doing this?
Ninageeathome is one. She admitted they could afford their house and they’ve downsized.

She now seems to have had a damascene conversion and is also embarrassed at previously slagging off the previous owner’s interior decoration at her old house.

Haha, I'd laugh if this was Binny. 😂
---

Lee should have some self respect and put his foot down with these vlogs. He's an asshole but he's working hard to provide for his family and it looks a tit show from where most of us are standing. His mates and their families must think he's a tosser putting up with this laundry airing. 🙄
God has she just posted this??

I still firmly believe she only came back to social media because they needed more income. It was find a job (heaven forbid!) or try this again.
She chose the easy option and thought she could do bare minimum and still have followers and make money. I believe she’s still trying that. Just bringing in enough ice cream pennies to stop the need for her going to work.
Reality is, she would probably enjoy a few hours work. She would appreciate the time at home so much more. Obviously she’ll never do that.
If this is her last shot at socials, be straight and say money is short, what you’re going to do etc. she’ll get more followers that way as she’ll actually relate to someone.

Reactions: 20
The irony about the job thing is that she's probably feel better about her life instantly if she did get one. It must be mind numbingly boring to do what she does, day in/ day out.

Does anyone know much did they sell their old house for and buy Marshmallow mansion for?

Reactions: 10
The irony about the job thing is that she's probably feel better about her life instantly if she did get one. It must be mind numbingly boring to do what she does, day in/ day out.

Does anyone know much did they sell their old house for and buy Marshmallow mansion for?
I can’t remember what they sold their old house for, but marshmallow mansion was 650k 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This comment!! Guess what Beggy, you can get a job that suits school hours yanno! I did a 10-2 job when my youngest started school. I worked five days a week, TTO. I got sick pay, pension, actual adult chat and a sense of purpose. And guess what, you can take some of the financial burden off the shoulders of your husband. Ask Lee what he thinks eh?!
My friend has 4 kids and manages to have a job
9.30 to 2.30 daily back in time for school run and drops them off no problem
Using p as a excuse not to work
Pathetic

Reactions: 15
It makes no sense

‘I hate the fact we have so much clutter’ then ‘look at these new clothes’

‘I love my hair’ then. ‘Can’t wait to go blond again’

‘less holidays, better quality’ then ‘booked another holiday in the summer’

‘bought a diamond in Dubai’ then ‘so skint we need to sell the house’

Reactions: 30
I still firmly believe she only came back to social media because they needed more income. It was find a job (heaven forbid!) or try this again.
She chose the easy option and thought she could do bare minimum and still have followers and make money. I believe she’s still trying that. Just bringing in enough ice cream pennies to stop the need for her going to work.
Reality is, she would probably enjoy a few hours work. She would appreciate the time at home so much more. Obviously she’ll never do that.
If this is her last shot at socials, be straight and say money is short, what you’re going to do etc. she’ll get more followers that way as she’ll actually relate to someone.
I agree. I also think it would help her channel: Big changes - we’re moving! New routine - starting my new job! There is loads of content that could be created around that. A lot of parents with children her age are starting to either go back to work or up their hours. It would be far more relatable than pensioner living next to a building site.

Reactions: 7
Whilst we’re all saying it would be good for her to get a job etc, she really needs to be treated for her extreme depression before anything else. She’s masking it so hard it’s actually no wonder she’s exhausted.

Reactions: 10
This is hilarious for so many reasons…
Why is she always dressed like either a 10 year old, with a silly hairband and hair tucked behind her ears, or like an 80 year old woman with frilly blouses and Bon Marche-esque jeans 🥴 I refuse to believe this woman is the same age as me 😅
---
Hahaha having a look at this new vlog while baby naps - lee definitely had a sly dig at her at the start saying how he absolutely hates sitting down doing nothing 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I cannot stand her. I also think Lee is an absolute tool for allowing her behaviour.
The woman hasn’t worked a day in her life, she bleats on about being sad to leave their home yet if she just went and got a job like everyone else they wouldn’t have to?!
She’s used Poppy needing extra help as an excuse to not get a job, I believe this is why she was hacked off when the school suggested a Friday from home. She wanted the Wednesday bang in the middle of the week so she had an excuse that would interrupt a working week.
It’s so blatant, she got the Wednesday she wanted yet can’t even be arsed to find some work that suits Poppy to engage her.
She’s the laziest cow I’ve ever come across, she has the absolute privilege to stay at home and yet is NEVER happy, constantly whinges and it’s just so out of touch with anyone who watches her. She literally has zero life experience having never actually worked - she has no idea what the real world is like.
It made me laugh in the vlog when she said having Lee at home to do tea /bedtime so she could refresh for the next day 🤣would be great
So Lee at home means she would do even less
Retreats /gym/jazz the women is a walking fool

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.