Mrs Meldrum #150 Living the dream, aff linking Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A degree that she has never used? Bloody numpty, a degree only stays relevant for 2-3 years. She has never worked in the field relevant to her degree nor even any relevant work experience. Does she really expect to go into work at graduate level (Said with tongue in cheek) Think again Beggy!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry, where has she left a shotty remark about being degree educated?

My 16 yo has decided he doesn’t want to go to uni because of the fees. He’s looking into (really good) apprenticeships in the field he wants to go into. He should end up with a free degree in a great field AND tonnes of work experience

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry, where has she left a shotty remark about being degree educated?

My 16 yo has decided he doesn’t want to go to uni because of the fees. He’s looking into (really good) apprenticeships in the field he wants to go into. He should end up with a free degree in a great field AND tonnes of work experience
My niece is doing this, she got on a brilliant scheme and is absolutely loving it. She just didn’t want the student lifestyle or debt. This way she gets a decent salary and free degree, l wish this had been an option in my day!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It seems I have been blocked on her YT. Not sure why - didn’t comment on anything so perhaps that Mickey Mouse degree somehow bestows magic powers in telepathy and figuring out one of the views is a Tattler. Goodness Begs, what a pathetic existence.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.