Mrs Meldrum #150 Living the dream, aff linking Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never post on this thread I just lurk. But the response she gave about why she can't work really annoyed me. I work, and I of course need to be available for my children - its like saying if we work then we sacrifice being a decent parent?!
I work from home the majority of my week and I plan my diary so I can drop off and collect my children. When I employ new staff I will always discuss things like this with them and see if we can accommodate that. Or we employ staff on a part time basis on school hours, one does 930 till 3 and manages fine.
She just doesn't want to work that's what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s got so much cheap crappy clothes she needs to knock buying it on the head she’s just bought another shirt the same as one she found in the pile

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she gets more money from social media than we think and I think in many ways she is tight as a ducks arse. Never spends on the kids, shops in cheap shops like Primark, doesn’t spend a ton on food etc. 1 salmon fillet for 5 anyone?!
But she spends to fill a void because her life is empty. She has nothing to do all day so buys stuff online etc. Lee doesn’t strike me as particularly financially savvy and we all know he’s a doormat! They are mid thirties, all 3 kids at school, surely all her friends work? And you know if they were comfortably off and had said this is what we have decided is best for our family and you could SEE her contributing by keeping the house clean and organised, preparing really nice meals and spending time with the kids etc and encouraging them in activities etc I could understand more. But she does duck all while her husband works a physically demanding role and she sits around filming herself trying on clothes and emptying her closet!
If this is really all on credit cards then it WILL catch up to them And they are VERY stupid. I know her parents seem well off but don’t think they are millionaires giving their daughters a generous allowance every month!
I don’t know what job she’d do she’s so up her own arse! Thinks she’s better than everyone and working is “ not for her”!

Reactions: 13
She’s basically unemployable anyway but she could have done something to set herself up on her own she’s just pure lazy

Reactions: 6
Since she loves jazzercise so much why can't she train to teach it? Flexible around school hours as well.

I do feel for her husband its a LOT of pressure.

Reactions: 25
An easy way to put the instagram earnings argument to bed is to look at her accounts and then wait for the newest ones to be published. If anyone is good at reading them it’ll tell us right away.

Reactions: 9
She is a miserable c*w! If we had woken up to snow this morning my kids and I would have been delighted but no not Moany Meldrum just more f*ckin’ moaning 😡

Reactions: 18
An easy way to put the instagram earnings argument to bed is to look at her accounts and then wait for the newest ones to be published. If anyone is good at reading them it’ll tell us right away.
Not really, I’ve seen it explained somewhere else , she can take a wage from her earnings and that never shows on accounts.

Reactions: 1
She really is a miserable moaning witch. I'm sorry if that's harsh but duck me. She needs to take a look at a recent post shared by a Banchory Photographer and thank her lucky bleeping stars for the life & blessings she has and stop being an utter c&nt. 😡

I can't bear her today.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s only the beginning of April what kind of weather is she really expecting. She’s such a miserable moan. Looks like Lee is still at home and she is off to jazz. Either go play in the snow or have a cosy day at home, can’t she just be glad she doesn’t have the school run to do or anywhere to be and relax and enjoy spending time with her children.

Reactions: 16
She really is a miserable moaning witch. I'm sorry if that's harsh but duck me. She needs to take a look at a recent post shared by a Banchory Photographer and thank her lucky bleeping stars for the life & blessings she has and stop being an utter c&nt. 😡

I can't bear her today.
I agree. I read that story yesterday. Heartbreaking. Made me put things in perspective.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
"We" can take them sledging. Melds back up to that whilst he is off sick?
Did the person who was on the retreat with her come back and update? Maybe I missed it.
Stating that the they were all on their knees leading up to the holidays. Has she forgotten the two week holiday a mere few weeks ago.

Reactions: 12
Her kids have been at a snow camp on a dry slope but she’s complaining about actual snow? Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s clearly utterly miserable with her life. No one who is that sour or moans all the time is happy with the life they’ve created/their lot in life.

Reactions: 9
I agree. I read that story yesterday. Heartbreaking. Made me put things in perspective.
I doubt Moany Meldrum could even put aside her own bullshit to empathise with another person. She can’t even do it for her own children.
---
She is a miserable c*w! If we had woken up to snow this morning my kids and I would have been delighted but no not Moany Meldrum just more f*ckin’ moaning 😡
Moany Meldrum! 🤣

Reactions: 7
I doubt Moany Meldrum could even put aside her own bullshit to empathise with another person. She can’t even do it for her own children.
No she can't, she completely void of empathy and her lack of self awareness is astonishing.

Reactions: 5
I would have thought it you had a sore back, you would be taking gentle exercise (as advised) and not taking the risk of being flung out of a sledge or bending down repeatedly to put someone in a sledge or possibly being ploughed into by someone on a sledge. Doesn’t seem very sensible and probably quite irritating for an employer who has had to find someone to cover the rotation Lee should be on.

the moaning is just dreadful - I’ve found this week if the holidays really hard going and have loads of guilt about not spending enough the time with our children as we’ve both been working. I just cannot be bothered with her at all today.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.