Mrs Meldrum #150 Living the dream, aff linking Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, are you serious? Her kids are in after school club until 5???
If you watch her stories she go off and do the school run at 4:30/5 there’s numerous times she’s still been in town and about with Lee after 3pm. She’s said loads of times they are in after school clubs

Found it.. the “lady who did my caesarian” 🙄 she’s also not removed her kids from her insta properly if you scroll back to 2018 and beyond there’s 100s of photos of them including Poppy in NICU 😔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If she earns an income has she logged her accounts this financial year ?
---

Yes income from views is all she’s after tbh.
Surely you would have to have millions of views to make any income that actually makes the time spent on them (and the breach of privacy!) worthwhile? If it’s not happened by now then it’s unlikely to. It’s quite sad sitting there doing the same thing again and agin and hoping for different results. How many hours does it take to make a vlog snd you get £5?!

Reactions: 4
I often hope that Lee throws in a little 'but I'm the main breadwinner' to the money conversations, just to get her back for all the times she said it to thousands of viewers when Lee wasn't working.
I absolutely am not a Lee fan, but that comment always rubbed me up the wrong way. He gave far more interesting “content” to Binny, and she admitted he edited it. Just because the money went into her account it’s ridiculous to say she was the only one earning.

I get our rental property rent into my account. It was originally my partners (we moved into mine). They are both “ours”. Surely that’s how couples work. That rent absolutely isn’t “my” income. Slightly different as it’s passive, but I’m trying to highlight their disparity.

Surely you would have to have millions of views to make any income that actually makes the time spent on them (and the breach of privacy!) worthwhile? If it’s not happened by now then it’s unlikely to. It’s quite sad sitting there doing the same thing again and agin and hoping for different results. How many hours does it take to make a vlog snd you get £5?!
I've posted a link to Social Balde that shows her income for the month as max £146 from YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've posted a link to Social Balde that shows her income for the month as max £146 from YouTube.
Well exactly. So what is the actual point of all this? None of them seem to earn well on YouTube so why do they even bother? Is it to drive subscribers to Instagram or something?

Well exactly. So what is the actual point of all this? None of them seem to earn well on YouTube so why do they even bother? Is it to drive subscribers to Instagram or something?
She probably thinks she can put a few vlogs out there and get back to the days where she *was* earning. But doesn't realise it doesn't work like that, times have moved on - audiences have changed - she's a nobody and she has nothing to offer anyone.

So looks like Lee is still at home given her latest story? She said in the last moan*pod*cast that he was only here for one day of the school holidays so has he gone off sick with his bad back? She mentioned the sore back in one breath on the vlog followed by he was upstairs doing the hoovering....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone in the comments is suggesting a cleaner to free up more time. Obvs not noticed that Lee is at home for half the month and deals with all that during his “rest” time.

Another person with an autistic child (nasty troll!) has pointed out that keeping Poppy at home could be counter productive. A swift blocking awaits!

Reactions: 10
You know what’s a shame, she’s wishing the Easter holidays away when the reality is she won’t get that many more of them :-(
I would love a full 2 weeks off work with my child over Easter to do stuff - yeh the weather sucks but they could be doing other stuff, baking, watching film together, board games, play dates etc etc
I know parenting is hard going and exhausting but they are only young for such a short window, you would think she would treasure the holidays when there is no rushing about and they can have actual fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
But what is Lee going to do onshore?
Is he on £60/70k for being bottom rung offshore? (I’m only going with what I’ve heard on here. I don’t know offshore)

Offshore to onshore seems Very different. He has no skill set that makes him a billable asset to any company. So what….he ends up on 20-25k? That’d be a 45/50k wage drop.

My OH earns 3x what I do. If he dropped to practically my wage we’d be utterly fucked.

Their mortgage was also ~£2k/m, wasn’t it? That’s insane money.
We also question debt debt debt.

So…are they fucked?

Even if Binny got a 35hour week at Asda (I read they pay £12/hour, she’d get £21k (pre tax). If we ignore what she gets through social media, assuming she’d keep that up as it’s a “hoppy”, Lee would need to earn around £45/50k a year to break even. I can’t see what job he’d get…and if anyone knows of one that a completely unskilled person can do please shout it loud so we can all apply.

Reactions: 11
But what is Lee going to do onshore?
Is he on £60/70k for being bottom rung offshore? (I’m only going with what I’ve heard on here. I don’t know offshore)

Offshore to onshore seems Very different. He has no skill set that makes him a billable asset to any company. So what….he ends up on 20-25k? That’d be a 45/50k wage drop.

My OH earns 3x what I do. If he dropped to practically my wage we’d be utterly fucked.

Their mortgage was also ~£2k/m, wasn’t it? That’s insane money.
We also question debt debt debt.

So…are they fucked?

Even if Binny got a 35hour week at Asda (I read they pay £12/hour, she’d get £21k (pre tax). If we ignore what she gets through social media, assuming she’d keep that up as it’s a “hoppy”, Lee would need to earn around £45/50k a year to break even. I can’t see what job he’d get…and if anyone knows of one that a completely unskilled person can do please shout it loud so we can all apply.
For this to even be voiced out loud tells me something is possibly afoot. Beggy’s whole USP is being a wealthy SAHM who goes on holiday to Dubai and whose husband gifts her a diamond of her choice - with no limit on cost.

Surely even the most dense sheep are starting to wonder why the need to sell the house as surely they have plenty of savings etc.

there is absolutely no way that Beggy will work. Even if Lee comes back onshore and gets some kind of job with shifts (highly possible) that would allow her to do so. She woukd rather live in a 2 bed flat with the girls in one room than do that

Selling that monstrosity is going to not be very easy; particularly with all the new house over the wall. I think they will end up part exchanging it for a a new build somewhere

Reactions: 15
I reckon something has come up that needs doing in the house, so they’re going to cut and run.

They’ll live paycheck to paycheck and probably don’t have a penny to their name in savings.

The heydays of the cute little starter home must keep her awake at night 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure that’s quite accurate - iSocial Blade have it more like £9-£146. Which is hugely amusing.
---

Social blade isn’t the most accurate for assessing income. She’s earning a lot more than what that’s saying. Might not be as much as I’ve worked out, but with some clients we have with those figures that’s a rough estimate

Reactions: 6
I reckon something has come up that needs doing in the house, so they’re going to cut and run.

They’ll live paycheck to paycheck and probably don’t have a penny to their name in savings.

The heydays of the cute little starter home must keep her awake at night 🤣🤣🤣
It’s either that or the mortgage is about to shoot through the roof. They will be struggling to remortgage as Beggy has barely anything in the way of reliable income. So could well be stuck on a very unfavourable rate. The move will blamed on Poppy - who is already being set up as the scapegoat

Reactions: 15
It’s either that or the mortgage is about to shoot through the roof. They will be struggling to remortgage as Beggy has barely anything in the way of reliable income. So could well be stuck on a very unfavourable rate. The move will blamed on Poppy - who is already being set up as the scapegoat
Yeah I think this is likely. It’s coming up to renegotiating and things are fucked. And I know I’m obsessed with this ring, but it’s further proof it was all a nonsense

Reactions: 11
Social blade isn’t the most accurate for assessing income. She’s earning a lot more than what that’s saying. Might not be as much as I’ve worked out, but with some clients we have with those figures that’s a rough estimate
I used this and put the URL in of the latest vlog. It was about £5! It was $19 dollars and then the explanatory notes said that about 50% is deducted from the revenue by google. I’m afraid I wouldn’t believe a thing that any influencer told me unless they showed me evidence to vouch it - ie actual evidence of payments to them.

This comment on the recent vlog is very telling

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I really don’t think she can be making 1k a month from YouTube - she doesn’t have any ad revenue and her views are tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.