Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi and welcome! Yip, think they took his personality same time as he got the snip. Seriously though, he's been like that a long while in my opinion. :)
I noticed the decline from the removal of The Meldrums channel onwards, now he seems a shell of the man he was. I think he had focus, purpose and satisfaction from being so involved in the Vlogs and stopping that clipped his wings. She has to be queen bee and that must be draining, I wonder of he feels stifled and emasculated, not to mention bored. He seems the type that likes to be constantly busy, and I'm led to believe he'd always worked (you know, the opposite to his lazy workshy brat of a wife).
It must all be taking it's toll.

Reactions: 16
I noticed the decline from the removal of The Meldrums channel onwards, now he seems a shell of the man he was. I think he had focus, purpose and satisfaction from being so involved in the Vlogs and stopping that clipped his wings. She has to be queen bee and that must be draining, I wonder of he feels stifled and emasculated, not to mention bored. He seems the type that likes to be constantly busy, and I'm led to believe he'd always worked (you know, the opposite to his lazy workshy brat of a wife).
It must all be taking it's toll.
Just wondered if he'd been caught up to no good
God the school mums must have s field day on their private what's app group chat about them

Reactions: 7
I'm new to tattle but have to say the majority of threads don't look good for old stuck up Rebecca but what I'd like to know is what has happened to LEE he's lost his sparkle completely and Rebecca just seems disgusted with him
I don't know but I've noticed he isn't the happy chappy he was before. Are the Meldrums really even that happy? I guess time will tell....

Reactions: 9
I'm thinking Rebs found out about his creepy messages to women on Facebook (I suppose she has Tattle for drawing her attention to that!) And has kicked off. I know he said he'd be behind the scenes but he has no posted a single story or post on Instagram. I bet she's deleted all the apps and stopped his access altogether!

Reactions: 2
I'm thinking Rebs found out about his creepy messages to women on Facebook (I suppose she has Tattle for drawing her attention to that!) And has kicked off. I know he said he'd be behind the scenes but he has no posted a single story or post on Instagram. I bet she's deleted all the apps and stopped his access altogether!
He's a grown man needs to man up and tell Rebecca to wise up

Reactions: 4
Creepy messages what was this?

Reactions: 1
He's a grown man needs to man up and tell Rebecca to wise up
I don't think she'd pay any attention. She will always please herself and not that I would wish a break up on anyone but if that did happen, she'd be one of these females to use the children against the father unnecessarily and he dotes on those girls, he's a good father. She's going to come home from that gym full of herself, posting selfies all the time. THAT would bring a pressure and suspicion in most relationships. Back to paying attention to anyone, wonder if she'd listen to Daddy Cannon? You know this though? I couldn't give a flying duck for her and if she doesn't listen. I think I'm passed it now.

Reactions: 9
I don’t like Mrs M pic of swimsuit and saying she’s aiming for body confidence this year. For having 3 kids she looks in great shape, and there’s no need to pose in swim suit looking for the admiration of sheep. If she really needed to loose weight then I’d understand.
If she genuinely thought
I don’t like Mrs M pic of swimsuit and saying she’s aiming for body confidence this year. For having 3 kids she looks in great shape, and there’s no need to pose in swim suit looking for the admiration of sheep. If she really needed to loose weight then I’d understand.
If she thought she needed to lose weight I highly doubt she'd have put a pic up of her in a swimsuit for all and sundry to see.
I agree with you it's all to boost her ego

Reactions: 7
Latest vlog, what I would expect from someone starting out, very, to quote Reb ‘amateur’ but without the enthusiasm of a beginner.

Reactions: 6

It was a gifted break.

It really was a work networking event

I'm amazed reb quibbles about the flight fare.

When attending this event would have out rumours that others don't like her to bed.

Given her some different content

Given her coverage

It's all a bit weird.

The event ellas kitchen Henley was all unknown bloggers/vloggers

She's seldom ever seen with the bigger channel mum's.

Reactions: 11
Creepy messages what was this?
I wasn't actively posting here then just reading. So don't have all the details. I know Lee got hold of someone's name and sent a weird Facebook message. I'm sure someone longer standing here will have more details.

Reactions: 3
I wasn't actively posting here then just reading. So don't have all the details. I know Lee got hold of someone's name and sent a weird Facebook message. I'm sure someone longer standing here will have more details.
Ohhhhhhh do tell all if you know

Reactions: 1
The fact she’s asking ‘would you like a separate account for fitness’ is a joke. It shows it’s a conscious content decision and not a natural reflection of what her passion is. I take my fitness seriously. I’m also a mum to a one year old and work full time. It’s bloody hard and exhausting. However I’m not really interested in some flaky lame arse who’s been to the gym twice and eaten a few chickpeas giving me any tips or inspiration thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ohhhhhhh do tell all if you know
One member received a message on Facebook from Lee. It just said Merry Christmas to you and the kids or something like that. According to the lady here it was random and unexpected but it was his way of letting her know he knew she was here.

• Wow
He’s a guy who has worked away from home in men’s company for years. He gave it up to vlog etc but instead he’s become the “manny” no wonder he looks fed up. If money is tight and no Kippie Lodge/Golf etc then he’s totally goosed eh.

@Shell777 Oh but Lee wasn't creepin on anyone for sexual purposes or anything. It was all because he found out someone they were going to block on insta was commenting on Tattle and he Dm'd them about it. Wasn't that what happened? Didn't he say he was going to block her and said Merry Christmas to your family to them, which sounded creepy and threatening since they don't know eachother and he didn't know her family at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
But that's just a random recipe she copied off Pinterest.
She's not releasing a book.
Or got shares in chickpeas.

Charlotte Louise taylor love seeing her recipes and meal plans /food hauls.
She puts lot of effort into it
Reb seldom cooks although it's fab shes given the infamous picnic plates a break.

She probably only cooked tonight to give her content.

Lee must be loving the break from insta. Shopping cooking and school runs.
Now now, get it right. It is checkpeas in the recipe. Going to Aldi’s tomorrow to search for them, might be there a while???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry maybe I made it sound more like sexual purposes.
Reb probably blames him for damaging her reputation and biting, you know seeing as it's all water off a ducks back to her! She's probably annoyed as he actually grew a pair of balls and sent that message. And so has banned him from her little online world not to cause damage.

Unfortunately the one causing damage is her!

Reactions: 5
I seen them once at union square he was drudging along behind her pushing poppy
The way she speaks to him is like a little child

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ok on insta

She said the girls argue which parent puts which child to bed.
Last night she said s was downstairs as she was older so I assumed f and s now had different bedtimes.

S wanted her mum to put her to bed
Florrie then kicked off whining she wanted her mum to put her to bed.
She sounded bit tired but she has been dragged on a walk.
One of the girls asked if Lee read story
Reb said no daddy says it's too late for a story.
Florrie whined again she wanted mum out her to bed s said no and ran said ok I will put you both to bed.

Now the old lee loved doing bedtime

It all sounds bit odd that suddenly hes putting neither girl to bed.

I can't help but feeling something's up behind the scenes.
Feels like there's tension and an atmosphere and has hardly ever on her stories just a quiet extra in the background.
Even when he tries to sound exited he just sounds flat

Do we think he's worried about the raminator.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.