Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Reb must be so annoyed as so much from all the other vloggers on insta.

It's really weird she chose not to go.

Reactions: 1
I mentioned a good few threads back that I found it strange Amy Being Mum didn’t follow her yet she is local too.. now she does and she’s giving her likes and comments on her posts.. is it a clever ploy by Amy to hopefully get some of Mrs Ms followers as she has a smaller following? Is she following as she wants to have a front row seat to the Shitstorm ?⛈ Express that Edgy is on? Or just plain old solidarity for a fellow CM?! Find the latter hard to believe given she didn’t previously follow her.
Find it strange she’s now following her too

Reactions: 5
Does the whispering voice get to anyone else. That bothered me a lot even when I was a fan. Especially in the old house when she was downstairs there was no need when the girls are asleep upstairs. I don’t get it. Doesn’t make for good viewing at all.
Totally agree. If you’re kids are going to wake up at any sound don’t film you idiot!!!

Reactions: 8
Haha i love the fact NOBODY from that weekend away has commented on her Instagram post yet all are commenting on each others. Nobody gives a tit about meldrum "out in the sticks" ?. Does she live on the moon?
I doubt the price to get there was the reason she didn't go. This weekend away was probably in the pipeline waaay before she even booked this "friends holiday" they paid for in no spend January ?. She just didn't want to go or wasn't invited.

Reactions: 15
Totally agree. If you’re kids are going to wake up at any sound don’t film you idiot!!!
Yes! She’s been doing this on Instagram stories recently too...... ? as if someone is sleeping and she’s trying not to wake them up or trying to speak without people listening in.....

Amy being mum seems to have appeared on the radar since she did the post asking people who she should collaborate with and a couple of people mentioned Amy. I can't remember exactly but there was definitely a vibe and naming no names type of comments from Amy before, I always got the impression she had been snubbed by Mrs M...they travelled to a channel mum trip together once and Amy mentioned and tagged Mrs M but the love wasn't shared in the other direction.

Reactions: 10
Don’t believe the flight price, can book this coming weekend at less than a weeks notice from Aberdeen to London for £260 and Edinburgh to London £130 return.....don’t think she was extended an invite as they prob didn’t want the tit stroke to follow them to their retreat

Reactions: 11
The Instagram picture today she does look lovely. Doesn’t she just know it though. I honestly think she thinks she’s the bees knees, she wouldn’t do all those silly tea pot and jumpers over knuckles poses if she didn’t. I can’t imagine posting on my Facebook a pose like that. Those kind of posts are nothing more than a tell me how good I look/fishing for compliments Interaction. She is beautiful on the outside without a doubt. However, what matters is what’s on the inside and that is what we can all see. Thank goodness there are other like minded people who can see it and get that gut feeling about her. I had the feeling for quite a while with the stubborn/stuck up and stomp my feet attitude, but just thought maybe it was good to be so confident. Thank goodness I saw the ? light!
I think her inner ugliness seeps out to her exterior. I just don't find her attractive or appealing. I'm not sure whether that's because we now know what she's actually like ?‍♀

Reactions: 9
So she is signed up for the PT "body transformation" wtf? She has shown us courtesy of the swimming costume shot that she is already petite and slim, the most she needs to is tone up a little. She is 29 years old it's hardly going to be arduous to tone up. Unless she's planning becoming a body builder there really isn't going to be much of a "transformation" what a load of self indulgent tripe ?
P.S no spend January - obvs a PT is a necessity not a luxury

Reactions: 15
Wow this really is the whitest Influencer trip isn’t it? No black mums invited ey? ?
It sure would have been nice to see a bit of diversity represented there, I agree. Also, what the hell is Hannah "Queen of the fake posh accents" Michalak doing there? Last time I checked she and her atrocious husband were still very much a part of team Glum. So let me get this straight, they can invite a woman who isn't even apart of channel mom along for a free ride, but not any of the woc that actually represent their company. That's not disrespectful or anything. Also, I wonder how Gleam feels about all this?

Been wondering how shes paid for the ski lessons, the mcdonalds she said she had if its no spend January. Shes a bull shitter, no spend Jan is a joke for her. Shes thick as 2 short planks! I used to love watching her but shes just a liar, and without Lee her channel is dead. Feel sorry for poor Lee the way she treats him.

Reactions: 12
Don’t believe the flight price, can book this coming weekend at less than a weeks notice from Aberdeen to London for £260 and Edinburgh to London £130 return.....don’t think she was extended an invite as they prob didn’t want the tit stroke to follow them to their retreat
Aberdeen to London easy jet on Friday, home Sunday is £110 return!!!

Reactions: 5
Very very odd the whole lee thing! Go from being on the vlogs fine, take a step back fine, but to go totally off grid? Nothing on insta. He’s in the doghouse over something!

Reactions: 3
Some interesting sheep responses in should I do more fitness square pic in woods on insta.

Least 2 people said they have no husband or childcare so making time to gym self care and pt is unachievable.
I'm sure reb delete there comments as echos what we been saying and many sheep thinking maybe

Wow this really is the whitest Influencer trip isn’t it? No black mums invited ey? ?
Totally - really narrow cross section, certainly looks wise. I don’t know them so can’t really comment but a bit of diversity would be great to see. Are they all slim, have long hair & do they all wear full make up daily?

Reactions: 3
Some interesting sheep responses in should I do more fitness square pic in woods on insta.

Least 2 people said they have no husband or childcare so making time to gym self care and pt is unachievable.
I'm sure reb delete there comments as echos what we been saying and many sheep thinking maybe
I wonder if part of the reason Lee has been shelved is that she has realised that a lot of her appeal came from when she was relatable as a genuinely busy (as opposed to what she calls busy now) mum.

Now she has Lee around full time no one other than the sheep are buying the act that she has it tough - he appears to do 90% of the childcare and the cooking. I wonder if she has told him to 'hide' from the vlogs and Instagram as he was ruining her relatable image?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.