Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo the new chairs, the table is in the video with no chairs at it. When she is in the garage you can see the chairs piled up. Weird. Tried to upload pics but keeps saying file too large.

Reactions: 2
Does the whispering voice get to anyone else. That bothered me a lot even when I was a fan. Especially in the old house when she was downstairs there was no need when the girls are asleep upstairs. I don’t get it. Doesn’t make for good viewing at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is tonight's vlog an Elemis ad? Don't think it said but there's some detail about the products!

Reactions: 5
Defo the new chairs, the table is in the video with no chairs at it. When she is in the garage you can see the chairs piled up. Weird. Tried to upload pics but keeps saying file too large.
What on earth are they using to eat at the table with if chairs in garage?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know channel mum often give everyone topics to discuss or promote. I'm wondering if body confidence is one this month as I've noticed Laura Byrne and Katie Ellison post photos in swimsuits too?
Topics this month are self care, money saving and life between the sheets. :s

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Don't get excited.............
I thought today’s vlog was going to be ground breaking according to Mrs M or something along those lines. Pottering around the house, skin care and going for a walk. Everyday mundane life if ask me ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does the whispering voice get to anyone else. That bothered me a lot even when I was a fan. Especially in the old house when she was downstairs there was no need when the girls are asleep upstairs. I don’t get it. Doesn’t make for good viewing at all.
It's so irritating!
See she's going to upload only once a week (piss poor content and bad editing, tonights was terrible). Louise Pentland doing the same but watched hers today and say what you like about her, LOTS in her video.

Reactions: 9
Managed to get them to upload
She's got no where in that huge (now they admit it, hard to heat) cold house? to show the table? Does anyone else feel the new house is bitty and not at all homely, it's more than needing redecoration to their tastes, it's like the landlord isn't allowing them to do anything, it's like they truly don't care about it. Princess Postcode complaining her utility room far smaller than the other one, awwh diddums. They've been in a couple of months now, repainted loads of rooms (not themselves of course), got LOADS of free stuff for furnishings, but it has no heartbeat. It's like they are in rental accommodation. Weird.

Reactions: 15
She's got no where in that huge (now they admit it, hard to heat) cold house? to show the table? Does anyone else feel the new house is bitty and not at all homely, it's more than needing redecoration to their tastes, it's like the landlord isn't allowing them to do anything, it's like they truly don't care about it. Princess Postcode complaining her utility room far smaller than the other one, awwh diddums. They've been in a couple of months now, repainted loads of rooms (not themselves of course), got LOADS of free stuff for furnishings, but it has no heartbeat. It's like they are in rental accommodation. Weird.
They could move the washing machines/tumble drier to garage like I have and have plenty of room. It’s a lot easier and no noise in utility All they’d need is plumber to fit some pipes and it’s done and then get more cupboard space in utility room.

Grim, the house looks like the set of a horror film. Two clips of a satsuma getting peeled. ? She’s got sudocreme smothered all over her chops and Lee’s farting away in the background ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But in the first minute........as far as I could cope, there's new LIFT MUZAC..........??
ahh yes when MrsM and her mother (almost identically dressed) walk the woods with their staff, Mr Meldrum filming behind.

Can’t understand it myself. If this was my job I would make a list of the beautiful locations/attractions in my area and try and incorporate at least one of these weekly. How long can you keep on mooching in the woods/cleaning etc. How is that content? Her channel could be amazing! Days Florrie is not in nursery take the two little ones different places! It’s really not hard, is she just lazy or do you think she doesn’t care and has got used to doing the same content? I would be putting everything into giving variety and a range of different outings etc. (Providing Poppy is better of course) just don’t get why she’s not doing what many of the other vloggers do

Reactions: 7
Wait a minute, I've just looked at the title THE MELDRUM FAMILY VLOG - ON Mrs Meldrum?- CLICKBAIT by the sounds of what you are saying the content is...
She can’t think of any interesting and engaging clickbait.. any time it’s vlog like this it’s a “homey/family/pottering/lovely/chicken nugget vlog”.

Drone footage - beautiful but I’ll be honest still skipped through it. The rest has all been on her instagram. She just rehashes the same shite week in week out. She must be back doing her 14 day self care challenge since she was washing her face in this vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.